Kingman Arizona, my thoughts

Staying with my daughter in Kingman for a week thought me a few things. First Walmart seems like the biggest employer in this town. This is the main Walmart when you come off Hwy 40 at Stockon Rd off ramp and hanging left under the freeway over pass as you exit from driving from Needles Calif.

Number two seems this area looks like the drop off point for homeless people or hitch hikers who just jumped out of a semi-truck etc.

Number three everyone seems to be more busy doing nothing or look like they need to get some where fast which more than normally getting home and smoking a pipe with your favorite pot or what ever.

Number four Cracker barrel seems to have the best looking chicks in town.

Number five god dam they have some tall ass people in this town, they are either tall as a bean stake or ugly as a witch, I fit right in so I seem to blend in with the crowd as far as ugly goes.

Number six, seems like every other house has some kind of old hot rod, rat rod or truck in the driver way or park on their lawn. Lots of 4x4 and cam-am off road vehicle on the city roads.

Lots of crack heads or people that seems they are on meth or some kind of mind altering drugs.

Great place to fly a drone around if the winds are not picking up.

Seen a few people with side arms on their waist, that is a plus, I talked to a guy that had a six shooter hosted and he was riding a FXR who just came out of the Tractor Store, since my daughter and her boyfriend and I were looking at baby chickens and ducks that they want to raise on their land. The Tractor Store and the Feed store in town was a great place to buy live stocks such as baby chickens and such. Don't buy your chicken coup or supply from the Tractor Store, it is cheaper to buy those online at Amazon and have it deliver to your house for free if you are a Prime member.

Found a nice 5.7cal rifle at a Cattleman store that was only $750, I asked them about a 5.7cal semi-auto pistol and they said they never got one in yet. They seem to know that I wasn't from Arizona and such and kept a good eye on me as I was looking at their guns. I asked them if they had any Russian Veper 7.62x54 and they said never heard anything about that rifle. Their ears perked up when I asked them if they had any 338 Lupua rifles and they said those were hard to get. I did get me another cowboy hat from that store in black, was nice and cheap and I like the way the hat was shaped

Hanging out at the Circle K gas station was like hanging out at your favorite comedy theater with all the Yahoos who come in to that gas station.

Found out all the rich people live on the eastern side of town towards the mountain range that has snow on it, really nice big affordable houses in the $450K-750 range, big lots 3 car garage with drive thur, really nice.

All in all I still like Lake Havasu area or Bull Head City area near the river since I'm a water men and fisherman type of guy.

Did notice a lot of motorcycles on Hwy 5 going towards LA or Bakersfield as I was heading back to San Jose was wondering if there were any motorcycle rally or event happening. i do know Bull Head City is going to have some kind of motorcycle event since I think Laughin River run for Spring time is no more or not going to happen.
BULLHEAD RIVER RUN

OP
Cisco San Jose
Is the Kingman Steak House still open?
burly and I had a fine meal in the Andy Devine room there years ago.
I didn't see Kingman Steak House, there's a place called Kingman Chophouse and Dambar & steak house. There's one Japanese restaurant across the street from Cracker Barrel.

I found that the best bought and you cook steak came from Costco in Henderson of St. Rose Parkway. Their Ribeye steak which I bought and took it to my daughter's place in Kingman and we cooked it in a frying pan with butter was very good tasting steaks.

BigGar

high on placebo
I didn't see Kingman Steak House, there's a place called Kingman Chophouse and Dambar & steak house. There's one Japanese restaurant across the street from Cracker Barrel.

I found that the best bought and you cook steak came from Costco in Henderson of St. Rose Parkway. Their Ribeye steak which I bought and took it to my daughter's place in Kingman and we cooked it in a frying pan with butter was very good tasting steaks.
Looks like the old Kingman Steakhouse probably died during covid or something.
Pretty sure it's now the Kingman Chop House.

Top Bottom