Karens at the Dragon

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Correct.

The usual problem is going 57mph down hills and 43mph up the next one and then 47mph on level ground, continuously.
These are the clowns that drive me crazy on a fast 2 lane highway. They won't use their Cruise Control, but they don't pay enough attention to their driving to maintain a semi-constant speed. I've been known to pass one like this ^ in a 55mph zone just so I can get a little ahead of them and use my Cruise Control. And it's set at 60mph just to get away from them.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
These are the clowns that drive me crazy on a fast 2 lane highway. They won't use their Cruise Control, but they don't pay enough attention to their driving to maintain a semi-constant speed. I've been known to pass one like this ^ in a 55mph zone just so I can get a little ahead of them and use my Cruise Control. And it's set at 60mph just to get away from them.
It's tough to get around them when you're 4 vehicles back and the ones right behind them are too timid to pass them or take too long to make a move so others might get around them as well.

On the bike? they are merely rolling chicanes and easily overtaken.
You know they are a genuine ass if once you do pass them, they speed up trying to catch you to ride your ass...
...also if they speed up to 65-70MPH in passing zones.

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
I was about to question your impeding traffic comment.....no need to now.

What you are dreaming about regarding people pulling over is called courtesy.....good luck with that, right, rumble phish???
C'mon maan, someone has to maintain law and order! Might as well be rumble phish rumble phish :fu::lol:

:roll: to pull a Red Red

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Lol. The highest 'mountain' here in the UK would look like a garden leaf pile compared to the mountains in the USmotherfukkenA. 4413ft for Ben Nevis in Scotland. Stiĺl high enough to die on but it wont be through hypoxia though, i know that much...
I think I will ride up to the top of Independance pass this am. It’s just over 12,000 ft. Hell I live at 7908’

Stetson

BAMF+
there is an orange 73 or so corvette parked on the side..
Based on the one piece rear urethane bumper, and it being a convertible with the hard top on, I am declaring it a 1975. I had one in high school and several years after. Mine was a L-82 coupe, though. Sold it to get a brandy new 2000 Mustang GT. C3s are my favorite Vettes to look at.

Circa 1988ish

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Based on the one piece rear urethane bumper, and it being a convertible with the hard top on, I am declaring it a 1975. I had one in high school and several years after. Mine was a L-82 coupe, though. Sold it to get a brandy new 2000 Mustang GT. C3s are my favorite Vettes to look at.

Circa 1988ish
One of those hs kids with a vette... there's always one.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that is the area I had in mind all along...I would ride through there a lot on my way north...

...be sure to check out rt 276 in Pisgah National Forest...!!!...

...it's what the dragon wants to be when it grows up...

...they might not find you if you go wide...

...if you are comfortable out there you just might be a red neck...

Last edited:
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
That 13.5 is a nice spot

I could build a nice house... my plan for that would be metal shipping containers and store people's motorcycles.. they can drive or fly in and pick up their rides and stay a bit.. then drop them back and drive fly home..

I already have 4 customers at $100 a month :)

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
...that is the area I had in mind all along...I would ride through there a lot on my way north...

...be sure to check out rt 276 in Pisgah National Forest...!!!...

...it's what the dragon wants to be when it grows up...

...they might not find you if you go wide...

...if you are comfortable out there you just might be a red neck...

We did that road on my ktm 2 years ago

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I could build a nice house... my plan for that would be metal shipping containers and store people's motorcycles.. they can drive or fly in and pick up their rides and stay a bit.. then drop them back and drive fly home..

I already have 4 customers at $100 a month :)
Back before The Junkyard turned into... a junkyard, we used to store peoples motorcycles INSIDE! We had two buildings, one was just for storage. They'd bring them in, we'd clean em up a little if they needed it. Drain the carbs and fuel tank, put em on a Battery Tender and wait for them to call for them. We would have them call a few days before they wanted them to get them ready. Every now and then, a battery would not survive. We'd sell them a battery and install it. Pump up the tyres and stuff. They usually stored them in the summer.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Found 13.5 acres in Robbinsville with no restrictions.
How about 12 acres near Maryville, TN. ? Lower taxes....and it's on a cul-de-sac.

Top Bottom