Just WTF is this

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Maybe now you guys realize why I hate Cunt Cycles. The asshole who owns it is proud as punch with it, and want's tons of attention, loves telling you aboot it. Then they drive, yes drive, the piece of shit to a repair joint needing the starter clutch replaced.
I WANT TO HUNT THAT FUCKER DOWN THEN TAR AND FEATHER HIM! FUCKING ASSHOLE!:evil:

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Here you have a shit load of these on the roads...

A can-am ryker.... also have the previous generation which are called spyder..

They plate like bikes.. but you don't need a motorcycle license to ride them.. so you get alot of people in their 60's who never driven anything other than a cage buying these and crashing. You also get groups of those riding together real close to one another.. and passing them demands a bit more risk... also pisses them off which i find funny...sometimes you'll end up with a few if these riding with goldwings .. bike ride like this : -_-_-_ but with these mixed in they cam't as these take up alot more space

Surprisingly they got good electronics.. abs, traction control and stability control like on a cage.. if the trike lifts a wheel it will compensate with less throttle.. same goes if it skids sideways... to some extent..

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Here you have a shit load of these on the roads...

A can-am ryker.... also have the previous generation which are called spyder..

They plate like bikes.. but you don't need a motorcycle license to ride them.. so you get alot of people in their 60's who never driven anything other than a cage buying these and crashing. You also get groups of those riding together real close to one another.. and passing them demands a bit more risk... also pisses them off which i find funny...sometimes you'll end up with a few if these riding with goldwings .. bike ride like this : -_-_-_ but with these mixed in they cam't as these take up alot more space

Surprisingly they got good electronics.. abs, traction control and stability control like on a cage.. if the trike lifts a wheel it will compensate with less throttle.. same goes if it skids sideways... to some extent..

View attachment 68027
And the highest recall rate in the industry

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
And the highest recall rate in the industry
A co worker had a base model spyder.. for 2 years, wasn't so bad ..didin't had any issues except with the dealer here..

They got 2 paper oil filters and bolts are longer on one side than the other.. the mecanic got them on the wrong sides and stripped the oil filter holes on one side.. they didint tell him and used a hellicoil to fix it..

He found out AFTER warranty was gone wben he did the oil change himself

Master-Cylinder

Just showed up today on Maine CL. Wont last long!

I have a Aero125, they seize up just looking at them. When "we" bought out a Honda dealership, they had probably six seized cylinders sitting in the corner. I grabbed them, and any new pistons I could find. I may have two pistons left. Maybe. Honda sent out a bulletin on them, and a main jet and needle. I believe they only made them one year.
I also have a Honda Gyro. The hinged rear end was licensed to Honda from G L Wallis and Sons.
The BSA/Ariel three proceeded the Honda Gyro.

My Gyro looks like this, same color scheme.

Master-Cylinder

Problem with junk like that are the idiots that own them. They are so fucking proud of their pile of shit. They usually take it somewhere to be repaired and some poor soul has to work on it, and possibly have to hear the moron gush over it.

OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Looks like they switched to something better then crusiers

FB_IMG_1625056311437.jpg

Then again it's pretty easy to catch a Harley on the Dragon..

FB_IMG_1625056390715.jpg
This is the wrong line.. notice the rear tire already locked upped on the double yellow
FB_IMG_1625056397472.jpg
That left leg is not supposed to bend that way..

FB_IMG_1625056406993.jpg

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Looks like they switched to something better then crusiers

View attachment 69349

Then again it's pretty easy to catch a Harley on the Dragon..

View attachment 69350
This is the wrong line.. notice the rear tire already locked upped on the double yellow
View attachment 69351
That left leg is not supposed to bend that way..

View attachment 69352
Typical Harley bullshit. It is continuous and non-stopping. 🤮
One does not need to catch them they are always in some ditch.

Top Bottom