Just me and my daughter

OP
OP
DungBeatle

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
Thank you. She is the light of my life...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Very cool shit!
Mine and I were just singing along with ELO as I picked her up to keep for the weekend.

I hope I'm still around when she's 38 to sing with her but, she'll have to be the one on the piano.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Heck yeah, she's got a great voice.
I guess you're not bad on Piano either. :lol:

You have graced us, Piano Man.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
The best thing aboot it is, you and your daughter can do things like that. It is something thing to cherish. I never had that with any of my siblings or parents.

OP
OP
DungBeatle

DungBeatle

I love my daughter and I love playing music with her. We've been doing this since she was about 12 years old and her voice just popped out of nowhere...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I thoroughly enjoyed both the piano playing and singing... excellent.

OP
OP
DungBeatle

DungBeatle

I've been playing piano since I was about 10 years old. Took years of lessons, went to college and met my wife. Here's my wife and I playing a novelty piano piece I wrote many years ago. It's played on one piano and we have to cross our hands in complicated ways:

OP
OP
DungBeatle

DungBeatle

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Counting the miles while you drive me insane.................................... Interesting concept. :up:

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Agreed LS... that's pretty funny. Oddly factual too! I know 3 drummers, all married. I know 2 bass players, both single. The one exception is a guy I know that plays a mean piano and is married WAY, WAY beyond his expectations. His wife is jaw dropping gorgeous and he is a "meh" at best.

Kudos for sharing Dung. Nice to hear those fingers tickle more than dung.

That was pretty awesome. I've been looking for someone to collaborate on a duet with online. Kinda wanna do "Whenever I Call You Friend" by Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks, or maybe "Leather & Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley (yeah, I got a thing for Stevie Nicks). Maybe "Almost Paradise" by Mike Reno and Ann Wilson. "When I Fall In Love" by Celine Dion and Clive Griffin, or "A Whole New World" by Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle.

Think she'd be interested?

BigGar

high on placebo
Good on both you you DB. Excellent playing and your daughter's got a great set of pipes.

DaCat

BAMF
Very cool DB, both pieces. Great talent.

You should make a video, would be cool to put faces to the tunes. Could also serve as memories for you. :up:

Top Bottom