Just got a call from the po-po

OP
Hugh G. Rection
Just got a call from Junior's room mate. His vacation last weekend was a touch more than just hit and run. His buddy was driving and dui'd. They were both fucked up on Xanax, and Junior got popped with 3+ grams of weed. Room mate called because Junior thinks it will be a great idea to just skip his court date.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Just got a call from Junior's room mate. His vacation last weekend was a touch more than just hit and run. His buddy was driving and dui'd. They were both fucked up on Xanax, and Junior got popped with 3+ grams of weed. Room mate called because Junior thinks it will be a great idea to just skip his court date.
Let him

OP
Hugh G. Rection
Sucks if it's a family member stealing from you - been there and the relationship never recovers
I'm happy you got your wheels back, any tools recovered too?
Nothing else from the cops on my break-in.

Junior is on his own here. He's sitting on almost $100K and could be doing a lot better things with it.

jhinderliter

BAMF+
i wouldnt think Indiana is gonna spend much time looking him over a weed charge ...

sounds like he has bigger problems anyway

OP
Hugh G. Rection
I seriously can't make this shit up. Junior bought another truck today and put it in his buddy that dui'ds name because..................he never went and got his license after I took the time to get him a copy of his birth certificate he needed.

He paid cash for the truck, so essentially he bought his buddy a truck. I'm guessing they're running around with no insurance too.

I'm about ready to drop a dime on this dumbass myself.

OP
Hugh G. Rection
Got my 4 wheeler back today. Other than having the factory stickers peeled off and Rockstar stickers stuck on it's in good shape. Looks like the guy even washed it.

Cops are still working on the thief. He told me that he thinks the guy who ratted out the guy who had it is the thief. Investigation continues, they're hoping more of my stuff pops up.

I did find my Holley carbs toolbox outside under my race car trailer today. Everything was still in it, plus some of the tools out of the Craftsman box that got taken. My good MSD timing light was in it too.

AFAIK, Junior successfully avoided jail last weekend. He even made it to the bank and deposited money in the estate account like he promised.

It's been a good day.

Top Bottom