Just built the 2021 Bronco....had my reservation in early.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Dealer contacted me said they are ready to take orders so it time to build the Bronco the way you want it. Dang, there are 36 pages of build options. I’m gonna go ahead and order one and sell it, I’m not much of a new car/truck guy, I save that for my wife. I like shit boxes, heck I could buy 4 or 5 old trucks for the price of a new Bronco :lol:

roadczar

BAMF
Not sure if I get the Bronco thing.
I like the looks, but it nothing like the Raptor when it first came out. From my point of view it's a nostalgia marketing scheme.
What makes it special as compared to Jeeps?

Fever500

BAMF
Not sure if I get the Bronco thing.
I like the looks, but it nothing like the Raptor when it first came out. From my point of view it's a nostalgia marketing scheme.
What makes it special as compared to Jeeps?
You should watch the intro video ... pretty good summary of all the features ... many that address some of the shortcomings of Wranglers.

WARREN

BAMF+
I put my money down too.
even as a Ford Employee, I'm not sure I'll see it this year.

the Bronco Sport is out, not the full size.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
Are you kidding me!? How the hell do you people get new cars so cheap. And not just, like a shitty little car. A big trucky thing like that?

It is ridiculous...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Are you kidding me!? How the hell do you people get new cars so cheap. And not just, like a shitty little car. A big trucky thing like that?

It is ridiculous...
It's worse here- a new loaded Jeep Rubicon (not something that interests me, but I saw one for sale on FB recently) is just north of $180K through a specialty importer. If it ain't built here, you get bent over.

wormser77

BAMF+
It's worse here- a new loaded Jeep Rubicon (not something that interests me, but I saw one for sale on FB recently) is just north of $180K through a specialty importer. If it ain't built here, you get bent over.
Damn!!!!!!
We got a new '19 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk hemi loaded up with every option other than tv screens in the headrest for 42k.

LuxPride

BAMF
I'm excited for anyone who's getting one! The factory choices are vast. What a time to be a buyer.
I'd be just as stoked as someone waiting for a new GT3 or another bespoke car. I was disappointed in the new Land Rover Defender. The Bronco pulled it off!

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

got this today...
“Robert
We can finally order the bronco on wed can you resend the specs you want on it”

I “think” I’m going back to the base model so I can get the manual transmission

Did ya make decisions on the build.. there sure some serious choices

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
got this today...
“Robert
We can finally order the bronco on wed can you resend the specs you want on it”

I “think” I’m going back to the base model so I can get the manual transmission
WHAT! You can get a real transmission in them, not just some pussy ass slush box?

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
My Uber driver on Friday had a five-speed VW Jetta.
He was an older, slightly foreign'ish European looking dude.
Drove quite well.
I think that was the first manual vehicle I've been in, in maybe twenty years.

Austin_F

BAMF+
WHAT! You can get a real transmission in them, not just some pussy ass slush box?
You can still get a brand new Tacoma with a manuel, and it doesn't have to be a base model.

However complaints are that the manual doesn't seem updated. Still notchy and clunky. Like driving a 20 year old truck.

Rocco

BAM
Undelivered Bronco still scheduled for summer delivery is up for sale locally at $190,000 _ What kind on insanity are we going to see with these toy trucks?

-

BigGar

high on placebo
I've seen a few new ones around here. Four door versions, so bigger than Rob's. Saw a new Defender today too. I thought it looked good.

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

A bit of a dance going on.....

March 25, 2021
Dear Bronco Owner:
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn't have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn't expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.
Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize.
Production Update
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:
  • Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible
  • Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner
To make this right, we'll be providing a complimentary sound deadening headliner on all Broncos equipped with a molded-in-color roof ($495 value).
  • If you ordered with cloth or leather interior you will receive the headliner automatically.
  • If you ordered with Marine Grade Vinyl interior you will have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash out interior.
  • With regard to pricing, if your vehicle is equipped with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.
While You Wait
We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.
Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.
We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.
Order Updates Due April 8
With these product updates, you now have until April 8, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, the Bronco Customer Care Team at Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375 or view our FAQs here.
Mark Grueber
Bronco Marketing Manager

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

I've seen a few new ones around here. Four door versions, so bigger than Rob's. Saw a new Defender today too. I thought it looked good.
I believe those are the Bronco Sport your seeing, a stinker in my opinion. The “real Bronco“ has not been released yet. They share nothing in common other than the Ford emblem.

Ghoti

BAMF
I believe those are the Bronco Sport your seeing, a stinker in my opinion. The “real Bronco“ has not been released yet. They share nothing in common other than the Ford emblem.
Yup. The Bronco Sport is just a crossover. The Bronco is a crossover with much larger tires. :D :D

Top Bottom