Jussie may have lied...

Guessing some light skinned black dude from some TV show is claiming he was attacked in a "hate" crime that never happened.

Z

BAMF+
:mad2: Poll smokers,,, jus ain't,,,, trustworthy. :ducmanic:

Lookit alla da shit, :luckystrike: Obumma,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lied bout... :biting:

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
How would anyone come across the SOURCE website? It appears to be for coloureds only.

So the original 'attack' wasn't worth posting about, but this is.....
That's correct. The original "attack" obviously didn't happen, so there was nothing to post about. It's not like a Democrat feigning victimhood is unique in any way; it's the party's main platform.
Actually arresting someone for this nonsense does indeed seem to be a rare occurrence, especially in Crook County, a Democrat stronghold. Definitely post-worthy.

OP
OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

BAMF+
How would anyone come across the SOURCE website? It appears to be for coloureds only.
Well, when I saw the link to the story a friend posted, I didn't believe it since it looked to be click-bait on the Book of Faces.

I thought they had gotten the 2 guys involved by using security camera footage from down the street. Turns out it was a couple of homeless guys that hang out in the area.

So when I found the "coloured site" as you put it reporting the same thing, I grabbed their link and quit digging.

We'll just wait now and see what develops from subpoenaing his cell phone records.

I was upset when this all went down last week because I had seen a couple of interviews with Jussie in the past, I thought he was a pretty cool guy. Nobody needs to have what he was claiming happen to them.

But now, well....we'll just wait and see...

Anal Disco

BAMF
That's correct. The original "attack" obviously didn't happen, so there was nothing to post about.
Why, because it's entirely inconceivable that a MAGA hat guy is a violent asshole? :biggrin1a:

Actually arresting someone for this nonsense does indeed seem to be a rare occurrence, especially in Crook County, a Democrat stronghold. Definitely post-worthy.
If you knew it was fake, why not post about it before? You coulda looked like a clairvoyant genius!

Nah, I don't buy that for a second.

Nobody wanted to post the original story cuz it involved a potential Trump supporter. (Funny how they don't really seem to be LABS news worthy) But now that there is opposite news gaining traction - PRESTO - let's post up a story to clear the air.

Why, because it's entirely inconceivable that a MAGA hat guy is a violent asshole? :biggrin1a:

If you knew it was fake, why not post about it before? You coulda looked like a clairvoyant genius!

Nah, I don't buy that for a second.

Nobody wanted to post the original story cuz it involved a potential Trump supporter. (Funny how they don't really seem to be LABS news worthy) But now that there is opposite news gaining traction - PRESTO - let's post up a story to clear the air.

Oh brother! :roll:

That's correct. The original "attack" obviously didn't happen, so there was nothing to post about.
No, any asshole can wear a hat. The story reeked right from the outset. And the video footage of him didn't support his story.

Am I obligated to post about every stupid thing I see on the television? Some dumbass makes an obviously false police statement, and it's my duty to report it to labusas? Sorry, nope. I'm not a "clairvoyant genius"; I'm a stable genius. There's a difference. :fu:

spkerhed

BAM
I see he had an interview with abc and they say he cried. i say stop being a little bitch and man up

Austin_F

BAMF+
Same thing with the MAGA hat wearing kid. Nobody posted up anything initially, but once the alternate videos came out, boy howdy, Austin was Johnny on the spot.
Why thank you.

When I first saw the story on fake news sites I thought to myself 'self, I'm going to wait a minute to see if there is more to the story seeing as how the leftwing media like to leave out details. If this is true I'll jump on labs and post how terrible this Maga kid is.'

And of course the full video came out a day or so later and completely exposed the lefty media for their games. When there didn't seem to be any new information I posted it.

Now before you come at me let me say that I don't believe all the right wing media. I have many doubts about the whole 'everyone was handed indictments at the bush funeral' and 'Hillary and 200 others are going to gitmo they already have the ships ready heres a guy who helped build the new docks'. I'll believe it when I see it and I doubt I ever will.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
It's a whole workweek later, no false complaint charges filed, former members of the cast who made far less money than Justin are being questioned in an impolite manner.
Not a bare hook, but the it's all a lie worm is wriggling off the hook fast.

A23

BAMF
You guys can relax now.

Chicago Police have arrested two men responsible for this crime.

Case closed.

A23

BAMF
They think he set the whole thing up to save his job. BREAKING: Suspects Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case
What?

C'mon...a threatening letter was sent to the Empire production office week before the attack.

Coincidence? I think not.

This much we know. These vicious men were lying in wait for Jussie...waiting for him to come out of his apartment at 2am to get a tuna fish sandwich. And a salad I might add.

They called him the "n" word..and followed that up with a homophobic slur.
These monsters poured bleach on Jussie and placed a noose around his neck, which Mr. Smollet smartly left in place to show to the police who arrived on scene 45 mins. later.

The police found the attackers by checking their Uber usage and by cross checking Jussie's phone records with the men suspected in this heinous crime.
Wisely, Jussie wouldn't hand over his phone to police, but instead supplies a heavily redacted spreadsheet. Detectives were still able to find evidence of these 2 attackers involvement.

Mr. Smollet went on ABC Television and gave a heart rendering interview to hard hitting journalist Robin Roberts.

“I just want them to find them,” Smollett said he told a friend. “And she said, ‘Sweetie, they’re not going to find them.’ And that just made me so angry. Because I’m just going to be left here with this? I’m going to be left there with — so they get to go free and go about their lives and possibly attack somebody else? And I’m here left with the aftermath of this bull? That’s not OK to me.”

So to say Jussie Smollet "staged" this event doesn't make sense.

Does it?

A23

BAMF
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Jussie Smollet was following his attackers on Instagram...before the attack!

So it's obvious that he was on to something with these monsters.

Ed

BAMF+
Well, you know how it plays in the news these days. Despite not-unreasonable suspicion that the encounter was a hoax, there's a chance it could have been Trump supporters... and since there's no evidence that it wasn't Trump supporters, "Trump supporters" is the only logical conclusion.

OP
OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

BAMF+
New news, just a couple of hours ago...

High-profile Chicago defense attorney Michael Monico let it be known he was representing Jussie Smollett on Roe Conn radio show today. Monico also represents Michael Cohen. He’s considered one of the best defense lawyers in the country.
Why would he need to do that?
Hmmmm....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Police just confirmed that they believe (and have evidence to suggest) Smollett paid the men to commit the 'assault'.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
He needs to go to the top floor of the old Sears Tower and defenestrate himself. He could put a note in his pocket claiming a couple Trumpy's did it.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
People who would never have heard of this guy without this idiocy (99.99% of the population) now know his name- he probably thought it was gonna cause his career to skyrocket... Now he's this year's Kevin Spacey (without the talent).

A23

BAMF
"I will never be the man that this did not happen to. I am forever changed."
Jussie Smollett on Good Morning America

Well...he got that right.

Top Bottom