July 1st get together in Rowlett, TX

Jeff1216

BAMF
Wickedspeed will be arriving Friday 7/1... Anyone that would like to head this direction for a little grilling and a couple of beers is welcome.

I have a couple of bedrooms free and a few couches / recliners.

Bring swim trunks if you are going to hit the pool.

Post up if you would like to meet up.

CONTACT INFORMATION SPOILERED BY BOARD ADMIN TO PREVENT SPAMBOT SCRAPING
Click the spoiler button to see address & phone number.
10310 River Bend Drive
Rowlett, TX

Cell: 817-821-7613

Last edited by a moderator:
OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
You got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
I hope at least the dog house is still available for me!

I'll probably be just fine on the floor, as long as I can have some help getting up from it... :red:
Is that for my place or BiggerDanno?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I already called dibs on the spare bed at Danno's weeks ago, but I'll give it up for the crippled old man. :biggrin:

So it looks like I'm going to hit up some friends in Durango at the very end of June, then I'll run down to Magdalena on July 1st and 2nd, if that's OK with you, BIggerDanno. Then I'm going leave Magdalena to meet up with my friend Sonny, in Alpine, Az. He was at the party last year, for those of you who remember. He is spending a few days there to run 191 and some other roads. I'll knock out some laps, then head home to hang with the family on the 4th.

S.C.

Jeff--per our telecon I am planning on being there and will bring shall we say some delectable delights that I will prepare to perfection! Some may have laughed at some of my posts about food in the past but now we will have some evidence LOL.......:biggrin: It will not suck!

Paul and I have been in communication and look forward to meeting some folks and seeing Paul again!!!

OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
Jeff--per our telecon I am planning on being there and will bring shall we say some delectable delights that I will prepare to perfection! Some may have laughed at some of my posts about food in the past but now we will have some evidence LOL.......:biggrin: It will not suck!

Paul and I have been in communication and look forward to meeting some folks and seeing Paul again!!!

Great talk .... Looking forward to meeting you

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass

Send leftovers to Magdalena.

WickedSpeed

Official Mascot
It's a 11+ hour drive and I like to eat. Especially while road tripping. Can't promise any good food will make it that far. :lol:

-Wicked

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I'll be fasting and only eating in the late afternoon or evenings.

I'd like to get down to 195lbs by the time I get back...

...it's possible that I could become tempted along the way though.

Bandit Man

BAMF
I'll be fasting and only eating in the late afternoon or evenings.

I'd like to get down to 195lbs by the time I get back...

...it's possible that I could become tempted along the way though.
Have to stay in the car if you hit a Buc-ee's, thier business is set up on tempting when you go inside. They do have the cheapest gas though.

OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
I know that we have a couple of weeks .... But, do any of you guys have an estimate/guesstimate of what time you will be arriving on Friday?

WickedSpeed

Official Mascot
Have to stay in the car if you hit a Buc-ee's, thier business is set up on tempting when you go inside.
https://jalopnik.com/here-are-15-buc-ees-branded-oddities-you-can-purchase-a-1848690974

I count 5 Buc-ee's on the route from Galveston to Jeff's... :frEEk:

I know that we have a couple of weeks .... But, do any of you guys have an estimate/guesstimate of what time you will be arriving on Friday?
I'm flexible. Will plan for arriving in the early afternoon. It's a 5 hour drive so if we roll at around 7-8 AM, we should arrive around 2 PM if all those Buc-ees don't slow me down too much. :biggrin1a:

-Wicked

Top Bottom