Joe Biden = Fucktard......

rumble phish

BAMF+
It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.
How would that comment have been spun if Trump said it? And yes, we know folks on the right would be saying "It was a joke maaaaan!". BUT.... how would the media have reported it? Kinda like when someone said that Trump said something disparaging about Veterans (from an "anonymous source" :roll: ) and they went absolutely fuck nutty?

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
it was just awkward...i dont think he meant it literally...but simply tried to pander as if he belonged in the group and could speak the way they speak to each other.

would be about the same if he went on stage at a jayZ concert and said "how all my niggas here doin?"

that said it should get the exact same response they gave trump when they claimed he was mocking a disabled reporter and blew all that completely out of context but liberals latched on to it for ages as an example of why hes so offensive.

it was just awkward...i dont think he meant it literally...but simply tried to pander as if he belonged in the group and could speak the way they speak to each other.

would be about the same if he went on stage at a jayZ concert and said "how all my niggas here doin?"

that said it should get the exact same response they gave trump when they claimed he was mocking a disabled reporter and blew all that completely out of context but liberals latched on to it for ages as an example of why hes so offensive.
Now that would be awesome!

OP
Ninjaman12R

Ninjaman12R

Fuck you cunt faced bastards 🖕

^^^This,.....I mean he comes across as a stupid douche even when he's not trying to act like he "belongs", but shit like this and the comment about if you don't vote for him are you even black takes the douchery 😀 up a few notches.

But since it's all good in the hood, I'll play along.

Vote for Biden you stupid motherfuckers, with all his accomplishments in 47 years I don't blame you braindead ignorant fucks for being on the bandwagon.

Clap you shoe shinning sonofabitches.......❤

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
my favorite Biden ad is some Mortuary affairs guy claiming he heard 2nd hand from "reliable" sources Trump mocked soldiers as suckers & losers. I would say that fella is a "sucker" because he is not using his training to differentiate fact from fiction. Im no less thankful for that fellas service, either. The hilarity here is elections are all about "division"... if you played team sports you didnt help the opposing team. If you werent a shit bag... you shook their hand after competition, even if you blew them out.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.
I can joke around harshly with the best of them, and there are certain terms you can call people without
going over the line.
"Stupid bastards" ain't one of them.
Don't waste any more of your obtuse wisdom on me.

Top Bottom