Joe Biden 12 ga AMMO SALE

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Anyone need any 12 ga slugs/00 Buck now that prices are goin thru the roof?

I have a variety of both, all brand name stuff... $2 per shell

gsxrian

BAMF
Anyone need any 12 ga slugs/00 Buck now that prices are goin thru the roof?

I have a variety of both, all brand name stuff... $2 per shell
Only DOUBLE the market rate for quality 00 Buck prices at the moment ...... bargain, i will take none.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Only DOUBLE the market rate for quality 00 Buck prices at the moment ...... bargain, i will take none.
I don't fault WP for trying to make a buck. Hell, that's called supply and demand. It's the idiots actually buying stuff at these prices whom I find fault with.

I recall being in Washington DC several years ago in August. Ever been in DC in August? Fucking sweltering hot with crazy humidity. Anyway, we're walking from our hotel to the Smithsonian and there are these vender carts along the way selling store brand bottled water for Disneyland prices ($3 a bottle). We're hot and thirsty and my wife at the time wants to buy a $3 bottle of water. I say "Fuck no! They have water fountains at the museum" (we're only about 4 or 5 blocks away). Anyway, we come up to an intersection and there's this young black kid with a pop-up and a huge cooler, like one of those 200qt ones, full of ice and bottled waters and a stack of bottled water flats from WalMart with a big sign that said "Ice Cold Water $1". He had a line of people at least 10 deep whereas the other carts had no one. Fucking brilliant. At $4 for a flat of 24 bottles of water he was still making a tidy profit while completely undercutting the other guys. I told the kid "You're gonna be a very successful business owner someday". We bought 4 waters and enjoyed them for the rest of our walk.

OP

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Stores have em at at least $2 per shell. We re talking Remington, Federal, Winchester... OO buck or slug

Gunbroker is even higher, plus shipping plus tax...
Prices only going up. You won t see ammo prices come down for a very very loooong time.

7.62x39 I bought 3 months ago for 35 cents a round, now they re 50-75 cents a round.

22lr is also at 40-50 cents a round for the good stuff (CCI)

OP

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
I bought a large stock
For those who also bought a good stock, consider yourselves lucky.

Those of you with 1 or 2 boxes hoping for prices to come back to reality... I feel for you. Prices will double and triple themselves soon.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Why are they just not making more ammo? WTF? :confused::question2:
With Remington going under they shuttled one of the largest ammo plants in the country. Add that to the labor and material shortages and the panic buying and well, here we are looking at $.50 for a round of decent .22 long rifle ammo.

On a positive note, Remington was able to sell the ammo plant and hopefully it'll be back to full production soon. That won't do anything about the idiot panic buying though.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick

I've got a few extra 500rd cases of FNH SS198LF. I should start selling! :cdolan::cdolan::cdolan:

$1500 per case of 500
or $5000 for a crate (2000rds)

00963CAE-7E41-44BD-A745-75790B912984.jpeg)

Top Bottom