Jesus take the wheel

rumble phish

BAMF+
That shit is straight out of the movies !!
Fuck that, this NEEDS to be made into a movie NOW! These are the stories that need to be told in these times. I felt genuine tugs on my heartstrings reading that article, and that fact that good, old fashioned Detroit muscle was put to use in this way makes me proud to be an American!

Stetson

BAMF
Fuck that, this NEEDS to be made into a movie NOW! These are the stories that need to be told in these times. I felt genuine tugs on my heartstrings reading that article, and that fact that good, old fashioned Detroit muscle was put to use in this way makes me proud to be an American!

I agree, but a movie with a Christian protagonist that reads his bible and doesn't carry a gun in his humanitarian missions just can't compete with today's mouth breathing superhero movie fans. :frown2:

Brokenfly

BAMF+
posted that that car a while back deep in pic thread.:biggrin1a:

but not sure if it had ls engine or was carbbed 350ci.
either way,truly fast and furious 1.0.:cool:

Last edited:

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I did like the cow catcher v shaped front...air....deflector...bumper damn thing

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
yea he'd kinda need relaiblity and easy to fix. Finding small block Chevy parts in rural Alabama is one thing, War time Bosnia might be slightly harder.

Top Bottom