It's hot here

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Flat out best summer jacket I've ever worn.
And I've had many mesh Alpinestars.
It's been 99-102F every day for awhile now and this lets me ride without an issue.
It helps that my helmet is white too. That was a huge difference over my previous black helmets.

BombayBusa can get it for you.
I had to get mine elsewhere because the color I wanted was backordered industry-wide at the time.
Mine came from Sweden, of all places. Some random shop there had one left in stock. :eek:

Last edited:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I have Always wore plain white helmets my whole life ... recently picked a cheap black helmet for scooter use and there is a huge difference in heat due to sun hitting the black. It will be the winter helmet from here on out.

OP
bowtie

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
On a scale of 0-800, with 800 being completely dry, our KBDI index is at 774.
A Heat Advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service with temperatures ranging from 103-106. Indexes could reach 110. The highest level of drought is "exceptional" .. and we've been it that category for weeks now.

I've about given up trying to keep landscape plants alive, I have 2 hoses running all day long ... I don't water grass. Some trees are bare of leaves, waiting for November for some cool air.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Good thing that human caused accelerated global warming isn't occurring.

My pond out back is turning into a mud hole.In the 22 years I've lived at this place, I've never seem my pond so low in the summer.
We are at least five to six inches below normal rainfall here for just July. So far, August has been no better.

NORTY

BAMF

Vegas12

BAMF+
On a scale of 0-800, with 800 being completely dry, our KBDI index is at 774.
A Heat Advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service with temperatures ranging from 103-106. Indexes could reach 110. The highest level of drought is "exceptional" .. and we've been it that category for weeks now.

I've about given up trying to keep landscape plants alive, I have 2 hoses running all day long ... I don't water grass. Some trees are bare of leaves, waiting for November for some cool air.

Wow...sounds like our weather.

We're still in monsoon season....had major rains/flooding recently, now it's just clouds/humidity.

Honestly have perfect weather for +- 5 months in the spring/fall......some would say winter is mild enough, but it gets too cold for us and the summers i used to love I'm sooo over.

We will chase 75* if the sale goes through....appraisal tomorrow morning; fingers crossed.

Top Bottom