It's always sad when a pretty girl gets killed..

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
You know it hit it's target when the shitlibs whine about the medium instead of the message...
The message was dumb too.

Oh noes, civilization is collapsing!!!! Right now, look outside your window!!

Better withdraw all of my money and invest in beef jerky and guns!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Website
www.bobbywarns.com

Civilization is collapsing is as hyperbolic as comparing Republican states requiring voter ID laws to Jim Crow 2.0. The bottom line is there is a section of society that isn't holding up to their end of the social agreement. Aided by a sympathetic media, every George Floyd like case is highlighted - for initially good reasons (oversight of bad cops etc) but that message quickly spirals out of control which leads to levels of Cro-Magnon behavior that would make Somalia blush when shit doesn't go their way. The end result of this is loosely enforced laws by androgynous District Attorneys maneuvering for that next Soros penile fused injection of campaign funds and more "accidental murders.'

Last edited:

A23

BAMF+

So by adding hyperbole on top of hyperbole makes your position correct?

I don't know where you live... but where I live I see the ravages of misguided(?) policy every fucking day.
It's not that hard to understand that the homelessness problem is way worse than it was even 5 years ago.... at least where I live.

luckystrike

non binary Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
In contract, another woman with a similar name, Breonna Taylor, was shot by police while her drug dealer boyfriend was having a shootout with them, as they were conducting a lawful search.

Breonna was a partner in the drug business, knew her boyfriend was a professional drug dealer, and ended up in the middle of a gun fight and died. She had no one to blame but herself, and they are still protesting over her. Where are the protests over Brianna Kupfer?
This is happening:

"Merrick Garland announces DOJ has charged 4 current & ex Louisville Police officers with federal crimes related to death of Breonna Taylor. She was killed in 2020 during a drug bust when officers returned fire after her boyfriend started shooting at them"

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
This is happening:

"Merrick Garland announces DOJ has charged 4 current & ex Louisville Police officers with federal crimes related to death of Breonna Taylor. She was killed in 2020 during a drug bust when officers returned fire after her boyfriend started shooting at them"
I thought Jews were the chosen people, turns out it's shvartzas.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
This is happening:

*after a drug bust turned up zero (0) drugs
*boyfriend defended himself from what he believed were intruders
*boyfriend wasn't even a drug dealer

Kirkules will be along at any moment, having caught the scent of shiddy policework needing defending; he will give his expert testimony on how only he could have gained entry with no casualties and would have found 10 kilos of cocaine, 15 unregistered assault rifles, $2 million dollars in loose bills, and the leader of the Crips hiding under the ratty futon in the back bedroom.

Kirk

BAMF
This Thursday, Brianna Kupfer was murdered. She was 24, working in an upscale "stuff white people like" furniture store called Croft House, in Hancock Park, a nice area of Los Angeles. This places sells $2,000 wood chairs, to get an idea.

Murder occurred about 2pm.

The disgusting LA Times refuses to describe the murderer, although they gave us plenty of detail about what he was wearing:

The assailant, described as a man in his 20s or 30s, was wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, dark shoes, sunglasses and a white N95 mask, according to video surveillance footage.​

The reluctance to describe the killer is appalling because... four days later, they haven't caught the guy. The NY Post, more honest and less delicate, actually provided a blurry photo.

He's still out there.

My take: she must have known he's a problem the instant he walked in. Homeless black guys aren't shopping for $2,000 wood chairs. Why didn't she call the police instantly? Because of reasons.

My other take on this: the guy is still out there, and if they haven't caught him in four days, they may never catch him. If his brain is functioning at all, he would get rid of all his clothes from that day and be in another city by now. The best thing the police could have done would have been to immediately detain everyone in the area who matches the description and ask questions. They didn't do that.

I could be wrong. Maybe the police have already made an arrest and have some reason for not announcing it. Maybe they have leads and some better video they aren't sharing yet. I hope so. But it doesn't seem like it.

This was an educated white female living in Pacific Palisades, her life taken by a homeless black guy, because our leaders are too afraid to deal with homeless criminals. If they ever do catch the guy, I'm sure they will find him with a long criminal record and we'll all be shocked that such a person would be out on the streets, but that's the world we live in today.

This story has completely disappeared from the news. Emmett Till is continuing to get more news coverage than Brianna will ever get. I assume that Brianna's murder was racially motivated because there was no other reason for it. Places like that have no cash and nothing that could be stolen for cash. The difference between her and Emmett Till is that she did nothing wrong and did nothing to provoke what happened to her.

You would think after an incident like this, there would be demands in LA to deal with homeless criminals, but there isn't. It's like nothing happened.

Everyone needs to be smart about putting personal safety above the feelings of criminals. I would say she should have been armed, but that's not very realistic to think that 24 year old females who studied interior design are going to be enthusiastic about learning how to use a gun and carrying one every day. But she could have called 911 the moment he walked in. They could have had the door closed with a buzzer on it. Locked doors save lives.

I keep on hearing that America is white supremacist, but if that were true, wouldn't there be some kind of reaction over this?

In contract, another woman with a similar name, Breonna Taylor, was shot by police while her drug dealer boyfriend was having a shootout with them, as they were conducting a lawful search.

Breonna was a partner in the drug business, knew her boyfriend was a professional drug dealer, and ended up in the middle of a gun fight and died. She had no one to blame but herself, and they are still protesting over her. Where are the protests over Brianna Kupfer?
She knew something was wrong, but instead of calling police, she texted a friend. Unbelievable...

Kirk

BAMF
Breonna Taylor was one of at least six spawned out of wedlock by an 18 year old drug dealer who is currently serving 45 years in prison on charges relating to a murder committed over a drug deal gone bad.

Last edited:

Kirk

BAMF
Breonna Taylor's parents were either really bad spellers in spite of the fact that my tax dollars paid full price for at least 12 years of public education for each of them, or they lost a lot of drunk Scrabble bets.

In addition to misspelling Breonna's first name, there is also Taleesha, Ateonia, Shantelle, Latarsha, and who knows how many others. I am not making those up.

Last edited:
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
She knew something was wrong, but instead of calling police, she texted a friend. Unbelievable...
There was a case a while back where some kids in a car went into a river or under a bridge or something like that during a bad storm.

As the water around their car raised, did they call 911? Nope

She called her mom, they all died.

It's all part of this, 911/cops/firefighters are bad, nonsense. Hell, if I see a POC walking down the street in my neighborhood, I call the cops.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Breonna Taylor's mother was 15 when she got knocked up with Breonna, by the aforementioned drug dealer.
Victim shaming is not a good look coming from anyone. So Brianna is guilty by association? She needed to be murdered? It's ok that she was killed? Verdict says otherwise. Just the facts, maaaaan. đŸ˜‰

Kirk

BAMF
There was a case a while back where some kids in a car went into a river or under a bridge or something like that during a bad storm.

As the water around their car raised, did they call 911? Nope

She called her mom, they all died.

It's all part of this, 911/cops/firefighters are bad, nonsense. Hell, if I see a POC walking down the street in my neighborhood, I call the cops.
Years ago, I was working in a rural area when someone's grandmother stopped pumping and tipped over. The ambulance was a few blocks away at their quarters, and I was on patrol with an AED in my trunk, about a minute away.

Instead of calling 9-1-1, they threw grandma in the bed of their pickup and drove around town looking for the police for about 15 minutes.

When they couldn't find me, they drove to the "hospital", which was really more like a clinic. The "emergency room" doors were kept locked at night, there was no doctor on duty at night, and there was just one nurse working the graveyard shift, keeping an eye on the patients as they slept.

The dummies banged on the hospital doors until the nurse came to see what was going on. The nurse was then the first person to call 9-1-1. Dispatch woke the paramedics up, and the ambulance responded to the ER. The nurse then called the doctor to wake him up at his house, and he walked over basically in time to pronounce grandma.

Idiots. If they had just called 9-1-1 when she dropped, I would have been there in seconds, the paramedics would have been there in a couple of minutes, and grandma might have made it.

Hapo

Dog Boy
....that just ruins them...roast them a deep golden brown...

Top Bottom