It is gonna be one of those bad weather days here

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Crap in Michigan. If you go 30 miles south of me you get rain.

If you go 30 miles north of me you get snow.

The ice is parked right on top of us. Supposed to do it all day. So far this year we have over 20" of snow and now a 1/2" of ice on top of it.

Management at work is non existent for safety. Haven't heard a peep about staying home.

My buddy does local deliveries for Fed Ex. They pulled them off the roads for two days. Right before Christmas! WOW!

WitsBusa

cheese steak, Esq.
Man! No fedex deliveries right before Christmas could be bad news for some procrastinators! ha.

Stay safe out there, John.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Thanks.

Just heard from the desk jockey here. Business as usual. Maybe my department needs a ditch party to convince them it isn't safe...

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
We had a few inches of snow last week, but it's all gone this morning.
It was in the mid 40's and rained all night, with more rain on the way for next 2 days.
Chance of flooding are high.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Got the flooding also here MR. It has been so cold the rivers froze up and the ice is jamming at all the bridges.

I don't get too concerned with the flooding. I live WAY up on a hill compared to the river area here

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
nothing ever slows down around here for crappy weather,
Usually not here but the side streets are so badly covered with ice you go down them slideways. Can't get going and once you do you can't stop.

I like bad winter weather. Just in my 4wd personal truck, not this pos f450 2wd dually on damn near bald tires. The tread measured out within specs last month when I requested new skins. They aren't doing so well today but no one cares. Lol

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Got the flooding also here MR. It has been so cold the rivers froze up and the ice is jamming at all the bridges.

I don't get too concerned with the flooding. I live WAY up on a hill compared to the river area here
I'm about 1/2 mile from river. All houses there are elevated or have retaining walls.
When river rises, they all have to park on main street for a day or two.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Same here. All the river rats are kind of low rent here. They all have motor homes that they live in while they can't get to their house.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Oh shit. Long pants and sweater weather right there. Lol

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Ahhh hell the hits just keep coming. Left for Christmas drinks around 8pm. Snow.

Left that bar at 1015 and it is raining. Right foot massaging the go pedal drifting sideways to the next place for drinks. Roads are screwed. Limbs are breaking. I shouldn't be drinking so I can go to work. Work can fuck off. I'm gonna find a parking lot and rip some skids. Nothing is more fun than drifting a pickup like I'm Ken Block motherfuckers!

gearhead999s

HOLYBAMF
Holy crap we are getting nailed here with freezing rain.Went out with the dog and you cannot hear any traffic at all just some sirens in the distance.We have about a 1/4 inch now and this supposed to last till early afternoon.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
It was up to 72 here today, but it started raining about 5 hours ago. It finally quit, but it's down to 55 now.

Going down to 49/50 tonight, won't get over 53 tomorrow.

I might have to wear a jacket to Church....:lol:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...church...!?!...how DARE you...

...you must be an idiot...chop says there is no god...

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Headed out for work. Will be a few 16 hour days then a week or so of cleanup.

Double time yes please!

WitsBusa

cheese steak, Esq.
You have rough weather -- I walked out of the house today and it was freaking 70! No more sledding for the moment!!

• Red
Reactions: Red

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
It was 64 degrees last night at 11:30pm in SE Ohio. Temps will be dropping but no snow in the forecast for Christmas as of now.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I was up at 7am on my only day off. I was on this shit.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Austin_F

BAMF+
Then I went to breakfast since the two lazy ass females in the house were still in bed. Fuckem they can scrounge for their breakfast I guess.

Clydeglide

BAMF
I took a 120mph blast down I275 before going to Panera for coffee. Waiting for the wife to change now to go for a ride.

80 deg F right now

:cool:

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Looks like you got it hard over there in the GTA gearhead. Lots of power off here. Tons of little bitches on social media complaining about not having power.

gearhead999s

HOLYBAMF
Looks like you got it hard over there in the GTA gearhead. Lots of power off here. Tons of little bitches on social media complaining about not having power.
Lots of power off here too & tons of trees & branches all over the place.We were supposed to be going to a birthday party tonight but its cancelled so off to the Pub to meet a bud for pints.

agri

BAMF
No power now for 30 hours,Im north of Toronto.
I dont care.
Im gone Wednesday to mexico.
If I get stuck in a snow storm here Wednesday I surely will die.
Ill flap my fucking arms and fly myself.

Jailer

BAMF
Faack we finally got power back today. Woke up sunday morning to find this:

This is what part of the back yard looks like. Going to be some fun cleaning this up.

At least we had a wood stove to keep us warm. I hooked a 800 watt Inverter up to the car and idled it to run the TV so we had some entertainment and lights in one room. Generator is on the short of shit to get this year.

This was dinner cooking last night when the power was still out.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
That is some pioneer stuff right there. At least you could stay home with the family. I have to work but fortunately we never lost power in my 'hood. I hate being away when the generator is running.

We are almost caught up in the GR area. Just waiting for power to come back on in some areas.

The higher powers tried to force the majority of our crew to go work Lansing tomorrow. We banded together and collectively told them no, we will be spending the day with our families. It isn't like we are power employees. GMAFB!

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
330am the other morning. Through the windshield. Could have been a much better picture.

Sunrise this morning.

Top Bottom