Is there a new limit on pictures being posted?

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Heard about this kid concentration camp. Adults just leave kids there every day.
Gotta be an adrenochrome factory. Probably sell pizza on the side. It's called daycare.
#save those pizza joints

Written on a chrome book with an adreno processor.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Many of the older posts that do still have pics will be lost. The answer is to simply stop one twat from posting116 pages of shite in one thread...
It’s for the children, people.

(in all seriousness, you sound like a leftist authoritarian cunt....stopping some pictures from someone you don’t like)

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Ya, I'm running low on adrenachrome. Having a hard time finding a steady supply, I'm starting to jones a bit. r1, you got any leads? Come on man, help a brother out.

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
It’s for the children, people.

(in all seriousness, you sound like a leftist authoritarian cunt....stopping some pictures from someone you don’t like)
Then you need to get your hearing tested old chap.
I do not dislike r1racer (actually can't think of anyone in this place I would dislike) and I am also not against Trump in the main. But the space r1 is taking up with that 116+ page meme thread must be a pretty big drag for space and for the most part the memes range from slightly humourous through inaccurate all the way to downright lies. Pull the plug on that one thread and none of the historic threads (some with some great and genuine member pics) could live happily here. Our site history is important (to me at least). Why should our history be erased because he is being a total selfish ass-hat? Who here doesn't want to be able to revisit all those lost threads in the board crash? Why actively kill old threads that we value so much? One post here from ducmanic, MK, GYEagle, Casey, MissusCool, Buffalo, Smithy and all our other lost brothers and sisters is worth all the pages of r1racer's thread. Had r1 posted 116+ pages of his wife's hot norkage then his thread wouldn't be so valueless. As it is, it is.

I say kill it and stick him on the MU hack until he stops wasting bandwidth or alternately make it a condition of his bail that he posts 1 hot wife norkage pic for every factually bereft meme he forces on us.

Its the only way...

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I do not dislike r1racer (actually can't think of anyone in this place I would dislike) and I am also not against Trump in the main. But the space r1 is taking up with that 116+ page meme thread must be a pretty big drag for space and for the most part the memes range from slightly humourous through inaccurate all the way to downright lies. Pull the plug on that one thread and none of the historic threads (some with some great and genuine member pics) could live happily here. Our site history is important (to me at least). Why should our history be erased because he is being a total selfish ass-hat? Who here doesn't want to be able to revisit all those lost threads in the board crash? Why actively kill old threads that we value so much? One post here from ducmanic, MK, GYEagle, Casey, MissusCool, Buffalo, Smithy and all our other lost brothers and sisters is worth all the pages of r1racer's thread. Had r1 posted 116+ pages of his wife's hot norkage then his thread wouldn't be so valueless. As it is, it is.

I say kill it and stick him on the MU hack until he stops wasting bandwidth or alternately make it a condition of his bail that he posts 1 hot wife norkage pic for every factually bereft meme he forces on us.

Its the only way...
We can ALL now see.... that ABSOLUTE FEAR of the TRUTH occupies your brain DAY in and DAY out.... and it's TERRIFYING YOU....

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
That's right bitches.....fear of the TRUTH🤣

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Dude, you've been saying tick tock for 6 months now. Just how long does this doomsday clock count down?

Gotta run, need to find some children to extract my adrenachrome :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: CID

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
We can ALL now see.... that ABSOLUTE FEAR of the TRUTH occupies your brain DAY in and DAY out.... and it's TERRIFYING YOU....

View attachment 61780

View attachment 61781
Nope, you seem to have taken my ambivalence and antipathy to events around me and life itself as some kind of morbid fear of what you claim is going to happen to members and high profile supporters of your democratic party...

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Nope, you seem to have taken my ambivalence and antipathy to events around me and life itself as some kind of morbid fear of what you claim is going to happen to members and high profile supporters of your democratic party...
you just keep proving my point.... over and over.... you can't let it go..... the fear is relentless.... dont worry, it will all be over soon enuff 🤣👍

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Now, now... I don't want to kill you... yet.

So do you have the hook up for adrenachrome or not?
You sounds like a mouthy internet cunt.

Its the only way...
Slippery slopes are slippery.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
But you guys love my target pictures, right?
If I were to write some classified ad copy for them...
-One owner new hit mint conditions
-Paid $1 per but tightened supply chains have retail prices above $5 USD. I will accept $3 USD for each unused target.

Top Bottom