Irony so delicious you can taste it.

RobBase

BAMF
After the last few days of watching the shit show/clown car that is the Democrat party of Virginia, I didn't think it could get any better.
And yet it does!
The governor is a racist, KKK, white supremacist.
The lieutenant governor is a rapist,... his accuser is a liberal, black, female, college professor.
The attorney general is a pick-a-ninny, minstrel show nazi.
And last but not least, if they all go down, the governor will be a conservative, white, Republican!

And don't forget the irony...............this was a local ad, run by Northam against his
Republican opponent, Ed Gillespie.......
this shit would get me fuming when I'd see it on TV here, because I already knew the
leftist, Democrats are the real racists of this country and yet the media seemed to take glee
when they talked about this ad...............

Oh and let's not forget Elizabeth Warren formally known as Fauxahontas. Can't call her that
anymore since she's been outed as a fraud and a liar.

Another irony is that all this white hating, Nazi, nationalist, racist name calling was unleashed by
the lefties and the Democrats and like a boomerang it's coming back to take their stupid fucking heads off.

Next up will be all the scumbag late night libtard TV hosts who themselves have a treasure trove of
footage of them in blackface.

Watch the movie "Law Abiding Citizen"...............the whole corrupt fucking temple is going to be brought
down on their heads and it's gonna be biblical!

giphy1.gif

BigHock

BAMF
Finally a thread about irony, that actually delivers. I remember that ad. Funny now.

How about that loud mouth Behar? She culturally appropriated a black broad back in the 80’s. She is unfit to... do whatever it is she does.

A2956F4C-2067-4D0A-8BB2-6FE2B26DB3EC.jpeg

BigGar

high on placebo
Loved 'Law Abiding Citizen', and certainly hoping for a Biblical shit show while feasting on this deliciousness.

OP
OP
RobBase

RobBase

BAMF
It's like a snowball rolling down hill.
Second accuser of Lt. Gov. Lord Fairfax, now it's forcible rape in college.
VA state legislator will introduce articles of impeachment on Monday if he doesn't resign and
the funniest part is the other scumbag, lying Democrats like Fauxahantas, Black Spartacus and
Gimmeyourguns Gillibrand are telling him he has to go.
It's like retards telling another retard that he's a dummy. :smashtard: :biggrin:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Putting a rapist on The Supreme Court for the rest of his life is somehow a "victory", though.
No irony there. :retard:

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Any Turnip Nutswingers want cheese with their whine?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
You guys act like no Republicunt has negative stuff in there past/present. Dig deep enough, you'll find some dirt on anyone to some degree.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I voted for Nixon. Twice.

Ed, red whine, of course, the blue whine soured.

You guys act like no Republicunt has negative stuff in there past/present. Dig deep enough, you'll find some dirt on anyone to some degree.
Very true, but at this time the Democrats are trying to stand on the moral high ground by being against everything these clowns are pulling.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike them all, but it is hilarious watching the Left eat itself.

Top Bottom