Interesting, Despite Trump’s Calls to Decouple, U.S. Companies Ship More From China Faster

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
well that headline is the complete opposite of the facts contained in the story?

"With the extra speed comes a price that’s as much as double the cost of standard transpacific service, which is already skyrocketing because the world’s biggest shipping companies have scaled back capacity by about 25% this quarter and may cut it 10% in the third quarter, according to industry observers. "

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
When I speed :roll: read it, this was something that caught my attention....

”Haifa, Israel-based Zim Integrated Shipping Services Ltd., which operates the Melina, Honolulu-based Matson Inc. and CMA CGM SA of France are among those offering the express service between China and the U.S. — the kind of links that show the difficulty President Donald Trump faces to achieve a “complete decoupling” of the world’s largest economies and bringing production back home.”

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The Chinks put a fitness watch on my doorstep in 2 weeks. For six dollars total. Doubling the shipping cost might maybe make that eight dollars. But it would only take a week to get here.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
That fentanyl from China is great stuff*, they export tons of it.

*for people I don't like very much

Top Bottom