In the spirit of spring ... pic of your current ride

In the case of the RX-7, I find it hard to believe that exchanging a 1.3L diminutive rotary twin turbo for a V8 wouldn't completely take away from the balance and handling that makes the car a legend in the eyes of many.
well you need to find someone that has one. I promise its 100x better than a rotary...even a triple. I believe the LS is actually lighter than the rotary.

I told the old lady my flip phone only had a few flips left in it. She informed me I'd probably have to get a "data plan" with any new phone I'd get. She also said it would run me at least $50.00 per month! I fucking almost shit myself, told her I ain't paying $50.00 a month for something I may use for 5~10 minutes per month, or less. :fu:
So she gets all pissy aboot me being cheap. I already pay for enough shit.
I thought your ol lady does books or bookkeeping?? Lots of plans under $40 or even $30 with taxes and all for the casual user.

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Y'all should ask VC about his new ride....he's been on the hunt for a killer Vette for a good while....he's quite the meticulous sort and apparently he's landed the big one! Notice he's non-nonchalantly sliding in a pic of his new car...It's QUITE the nice car!! I suspect he's BEEMING about this killer car...
VC Vette.jpg

Hapo

Dog Boy
...a Corvett...how pedestrian...

BilletMan

Hapo, do you ever shut the fuck up?? Goddamn, this whole place is all about hapo's little quips on every topic.....shut the fuck up and go sweep out your non-running car...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...BilletMan, do you ever stop crying and post interesting stuff of your own...???...beside that one time recently...???...

...try a sense of humor you up tight little bitch-boy...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...whoda thought we'd see terry hiding behind BilletMan's skirt...LoL...

...his pussy must still hurt from before...

Austin_F

BAMF+
I thought your ol lady does books or bookkeeping?? Lots of plans under $40 or even $30 with taxes and all for the casual user.
You can get on someone's 'family' plan on Cricket (AT&T towers) for $25 a month. Unlimited talk text data, speed capped at 3mbps. Perfect for a casual user.

Otherwise you can go on Ebay and look at redpocket plans, choose at&t, sprint, tmo, or Verizon sim cards depending on who has the best service. If you're not a heavy user you're looking at $5 a month if you pay yearly.

Freedompop can be free for very light users but in some cases you need to use their app to dial and send messages. It works but...u know

Stetson

BAMF
This fix for my dry rotted trailer tire was free, but is sending my OCD into previously uncharted territory. Wheels are different sized, too. :ak::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

My new lawnmower tires are nothing short of fucking awesome. They should be a factory option for those with shitty yards to mow. I can mow at angles I only dreamed about before, but I do have to hang off it like a sidecar monkey to keep enough weight on the seat-safety cutout switch. I don't want to cut any of my own pieces off if I wind up rolling it, one of these days. Not gonna be "that guy" in a Clickorlando news bit. Safety first.

closer.jpg

I can mow at angles I only dreamed about before, but I do have to hang off it like a sidecar monkey to keep enough weight on the seat-safety cutout switch. I don't want to cut any of my own pieces off if I wind up rolling it, one of these days. Not gonna be "that guy" in a Clickorlando news bit. Safety first.
I hate that riding mower design was taken over by lawyers a long time ago. First thing I do is bypass all the safety features (blades turn off if you're in reverse? Really? Tractor shuts off if you get off of it to pick up a stick in the yard? WTF?)
The downside to bypassing the safety features is now I can't let anyone else mow the lawn because I'd feel horrible if my wife or kids were injured. Sucks! I've lived here for 16 years, and nobody except me has ever mowed a single fucking blade of grass!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I used my riding mower to pull a properly built 5x7 foot shed 150 feet in my back yard. The shed is HEAVY! I was wishing I had Stetsons ATV tyres because I wasn't getting enough bite! I put 3 inch PVC under the shed to allow it to roll, had to stop every six feet to stick rollers back under it. Probably took at least an hour, or more, to move it.

BilletMan

VC, I have also bypassed the features on my mower. Hey man, WTF? This is a topic about Springtime and what you're riding/driving. Quit fucking around and GLOAT about your new Corvette! Geez, I'm disappointed. Maybe hapo was right, it's just an ordinary car....:fu::fu::neo::neo::neo::biggar::biggar: What about your new car, is it fast?

Better yet, start a brand-spanking-new topic (just like your brand-spanking-new car) to tell us about your limited-edition last-of-the-beautiful-vettes.....fucker...:eyepopping1a::eyepopping1a:

Last edited:

Master-Cylinder

And of course fucked my back up! I put some roller under the shed, jumped up and halfway thru the up I went OH FUCK! Could barely walk after that, and still mowed the lawn later on, that sucked! And my back is still fucked today! I got shit to do! But now it pouring rain. Glad I moved the shed yesterday, would have been zero traction today.

BilletMan

Deep tissue massage....yeah, it costs some coin, but get the knot busted up and get blood flow restored, sooner the better....good massage therapist can fix muscles that are way deep from the surface.....having an active lifestyle, massage therapy has been golden...
And of course fucked my back up! I put some roller under the shed, jumped up and halfway thru the up I went OH FUCK! Could barely walk after that, and still mowed the lawn later on, that sucked! And my back is still fucked today! I got shit to do! But now it pouring rain. Glad I moved the shed yesterday, would have been zero traction today.

Master-Cylinder

Back in my race days, there was a woman named Karen something that had a setup at the track. I would get her to work me over every now and then.
She was not attractive.
Maybe I should go to my nearest Rub Hub.

whipit1K

BAMF
The S seats are actually taller than the stock R seat. The S riders seat has two positions. it is massively high in its tall position. I run it on low and it is still a bit taller than stock. much more comfortable too

The Super Duke muffler pops right on, improves low end, sounds great and knocks a good ten pounds off. the stock muffler is a boat anchor IMG_0789(1).jpg

Hapo

Dog Boy
Well, it's no Bravada.
But this model was the fastest convertible built in the first 6 decades of Corvette production. I dig it. :neo:
...a keeper...!!!...:smile2::up:

...BilletMan was a throw back...:thumbdown::ducmanic:

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
If ever there was a thread who's posts needed a 'fucking hate' button its this one.

Once again its another LAB thread completely ruined by all the self-fisting Kock To Mouth knob jockeys posting pictures of absolutely fucking shit bikes.

Get it straight people, these bikes are FUCKING SHIT! If you own one then you have no place in LABusas.org. Go way and take your fucking piece of shit crap mobiles with you. Even Luckystrike's gay as fuck Homda has more right to be here than those bikes.

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT ALREADY YOU FUCKING THREAD SPOILING CUNTS... :fu:

Fever500

BAMF
The RX-7 FD is 2800 pounds

Fever500 nice Miata. One of my life regrets is having sold our '92 Miata in '04

I just didn't appreciate it back then

Mazda in the 90's made some of the most iconic cars ever
Thanks! An FD is what I really wanted but just too much $$.

I think an LS is a great choice for a miata (or RX7 or S2000 or what fucking ever). There is a good write up in road & track 2016 MX-5 Miata V8 Conversion - Flyin' Miata V8 Swap indicating the weight bias is barely affected with stock being 52.48 on the front and after changing to the LS moving up to 53.4%. Not exactly a deal killer considering the torque curve of a NA LS engine v a high strung turbo.

As far as "sacrilege" goes, I just don't see the value at todays prices and number of cars on the road. I would prefer not to see an LS in an original 66 Shelby Cobra, or pulling a 426 hemi out of a 1970 Cuda for one but in both cases the cars would probably work better, but hey if you have a million dollar car you can afford a giant fuck you to who ever you want.
Miata's get a lot of engine choices for swaps. LS variants being one of the most popular .. Also popular are the LFX's and K Series Honda.

BilletMan

I'm super fucking boring nowadays....only thing I'm riding this spring is my CAD computer, then CAM computer....super cool project and timing is important....sigh...plight of the self-employed, I get to ride this thing on weekends, too!!

computer user.jpg

Top Bottom