In the spirit of spring ... pic of your current ride

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Was thinkin about a 300gts...
The ie500 was too big for a scooter

Not sure if the smaller vespa would feel as good at speed tho'

around town its awesome. On extended highway runs... its not terrible but the 12" wheels are a drawback. Some dipshits were claiming that the 13" wheels were "soooo much" better... but the OD tire profile of a michelin in 13" is nearly identical except the 13" has a lower profile which sucks. My sportcity with the 15" works alot better on the highway.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...does it have antique plate...???...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I think it's a tax stamp...you know them limeys...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...cool indeed but it looks like a contraption...

...maybe it's my aging aesthetic but Ducati sdems to still be able make a relatively graceful looking bike...

...I fell for the the Busa's looks as soon as I saw one in person...

...that H2 is just not attractive and from what I have read the aerodynamics leave something to be desired...

...I would trade the Bravada for one...it's not like the looks matter for fuk all and the funky aeros would be more of an issue in theory than reality...

...I know it's a Kawasaki, but when it comes to life's important issues, you goota ask yerself, what would tinhead do...???...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...is it in his wife' name...???... .!.:D.!.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...can I have the DT 250...???...

Stetson

BAMF
This is the biggest load this ol' girl has seen in years.

I've been out on a bike maybe four times so far this year. It's 46 and raining now.....

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Holy shit! A scooter and a Mazda? How much cock do you suck? :biggrin:

S.C.
I have sucked a pretty large clit once or twice, but i dont think u would consider it... Cock

I never needed a 4x4 Chevy to feel sexually secure. I once drove a yellow beetle (my x wife's) into a gas station and heard from behind me "fucking faggot". When i turned around, an italian looking mafia wanna be old guy was finishing pumping his gas into his...you guessed it, black Lincoln Town car. I winked and smiled at him then walked away hearing him mumble all kinds of other terms for homosexual.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...you should have bought him a coffee to show there were no hard feelings...

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I have sucked a pretty large clit once or twice, but i dont think u would consider it... Cock

I never needed a 4x4 Chevy to feel sexually secure. I once drove a yellow beetle (my x wife's) into a gas station and heard from behind me "fucking faggot". When i turned around, an italian looking mafia wanna be old guy was finishing pumping his gas into his...you guessed it, black Lincoln Town car. I winked and smiled at him then walked away hearing him mumble all kinds of other terms for homosexual.
I couldn't fit in that car. I need something large.

And that mafia guy got it wrong. He is supposed to call VW drivers dirty hippies.

S.C.

Fever500

BAMF

LOL . I have both ...

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
20190530_094637.jpg

Because there aren't enough Rhino pics on this thread and I own the one in the best colours. No one else has the best colour scheme. Just a load of gheys posting pics of scooters and hairdresser's cars...

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
guess I missed when you put radial adapter brackets on her. Wasnt worth upgrading to the 2008+ fork? Are they 108mm radial calipers or 100mm (bolt spacing)

Top Bottom