In the other news - Election

hedgehog

BAMF
Wow! That’s a stretch even for faux news!

Here is the survey they are talking about, and are confident that less than 1% of their readership will even open.....

That was from the faux news link.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

So how are you voting? :biggrin1a:

Recent headlines suggest that mask wearing has become a signal of political allegiance, with the left choosing to wear masks and the right refusing to. Yet COVID-19 affects people of all political persuasions who, like it or not, share similar biological susceptibility to this disruptive disease.

OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

Austin_F

BAMF+
So no mention of the actual tweet author in the headline.

No surprise there.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I liked the comment where he said Trump should bring in the FBI and the congressman and sit them down and if the FBI doesn't have a good reason for withholding this news, he should fire him on the spot.

hedgehog

BAMF
Funny, but so far 2 Republican run investigations into the bidens have concluded they did nothing illegal concerning Ukraine.

And you want another? Hey! Maybe you’ll beat the record for investigations into Benghazi, which was 10 over the course of 4 years!

For a bunch who like to scream “witch hunt!!”, you sure seem to have no problem breaking out the ducking stool multiple times when it’s a democrat!

Austin_F

BAMF+
HH I know where you stand on this, but if you have time today, watch that video.

Then, if you have a mind, offer your opinion on it's authenticity.

If not, that's fine too.

Austin_F

BAMF+
What makes you think the laptops and emails are authentic?
Because Biden himself has not argued their authenticity. No one has, except woke twitter.

Apparently there are call records as well as emails from either the Bidens or someone representing them, contacting the shop owner to try and get the laptop back. If the laptop didn't exist, why contact them?

As told, the NY Post was given a copy of the hard drive contents. If they simply posted an article full of lies they would be opening themselves up to lawsuits, wouldn't they?

Now obviously it could come out that this was a massive conspiracy but until someone involved presents proof of that, I'm going with the facts as told.

so your turn. What have you seen or heard that makes you think the laptop and emails don't exist? Or that it's all a conspiracy?

Because Biden himself has not argued their authenticity. No one has, except woke twitter.
Except the Biden campaign has categorically denied it the moment it came out.

Apparently there are call records as well as emails from either the Bidens or someone representing them, contacting the shop owner to try and get the laptop back. If the laptop didn't exist, why contact them?
See, I haven't read that at all. In fact, quite the opposite - they dropped the laptop off there for repair and never picked it up, even a year later. Hunter drops off his own personal laptop and then forgets all about it.

Yeah, that sounds totally believable and not at ALL made up.

As told, the NY Post was given a copy of the hard drive contents. If they simply posted an article full of lies they would be opening themselves up to lawsuits, wouldn't they?
It's certainly possible they could be sued.

Now obviously it could come out that this was a massive conspiracy but until someone involved presents proof of that, I'm going with the facts as told.
"Facts" as told. Fixed it for you. The only fact is this story originated from Giuliani who is a known associate of Russian disinformation. That's it.

so your turn. What have you seen or heard that makes you think the laptop and emails don't exist? Or that it's all a conspiracy?
I've already posted my thoughts in a thread (r1racer's). Essentially, the circumstances surrounding this laptop seems like complete bullshit. There is nothing about this story that would lead me to believe those "smoking gun" emails are authentic. Everything is just a little too perfect and convenient. I think this is a desperate ploy to throw off Biden's campaign and a possible example of Russian interference.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Here's the thing- to convince a supporter something is dubious or untrue, all you need is some sort of plausible deniability, no matter how tenuous- it's been that way for both sides- I remain very amused at how shocked Trump supporters are that Biden supporters don't see this story as a big issue (certainly not a disqualifying one), when they're on the side of Mr. "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Austin_F

BAMF+
There is nothing about this story that would lead me to believe those "smoking gun" emails are authentic. Everything is just a little too perfect and convenient. I think this is a desperate ploy to throw off Biden's campaign
Thanks for your input. I guess we'll see how it all shakes out in the coming days.

Top Bottom