In Lieu of Flowers...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
...regarding Wolfman's Daughter Lindsey aka Boog.

We all know how much loss sucks and I know a few here were willing to contribute to some flowers for her service but,
the situation there made it more than difficult; without being obtrusive/invasive about contacting the family.
We did reach out from here, with the blessings of The People, in PM to Wolfman.
I've been away for a few days dealing with my own minor family crisis and just read a reply received from Wolfman on Monday, last night.

I'll just share a part of his PM:

We have established a scholarship in her name at the school she took her Phlebotomy training with.
We established the scholarship to help those that qualify to carry on her name in the field.

Marion Technical College
1014 SW 7th Rd, Ocala, FL 34471

Attention: Lindsey Dakota Hart Memorial Trust Fund.

I'll look into whether or not they have a PayPal account that I can share on here and then there is always the Postal System to be used for private donations.

That is unless, some or all would want this to to be as a group donation from LABUSAS?
If that is so, then I'll work on a collection point, where one total sum cab be sent to the school.

OP
OP
Wretch

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Okay, just got off the phone with the nice people at MTC and the only way for funds to be accepted by the school is sent by mail or brought in person.

So, you have the address and pertinent information needed to identify where the funds are to go posted above.

I would rather not have any funds sent to me via PayPal or any other means online as I would then have to manage the funds and I'm terribly lazy about adding work for me to do.
However, if any of you out there have no other way to contribute other than online, please pm me and I'll handle it with you privately there.

Collecting funds, from online, over a set period of time and then buying a Cashiers Check or Federal Money order is likely how I would handle it; if forced to.

OP
OP
Wretch

Wretch

amazingly graceful
JFTR, Wolfman and his family are very grateful for the kindness expressed by you guys for their loss.

BigGar

high on placebo
Guys, sorry I've been away a bit. Please donate whatever you can directly to the university (address above) to help memorialize Wolfman's incredible loss. I can't imagine getting through anything like this.

Gar

ZX woman

giggity
Oh man. Can someone link me to the thread about this? I haven't been on the board in a while, and can't find it when I used the search function. Thank you!

Stetson

BAMF
Thanks for posting a mailing address for us Luddites. :up:

OP
OP
Wretch

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Family gathering type holidays are coming right up and this can be the worst times for those that have lost loved ones.

If you haven't yet then you might consider sending what you can along to this fund.
I was only able to send something this past week so, it's not too late if you have a mind to.

You can ask the donation to be anonymous as they were looking to respond with thank you notes.
I didn't feel like that would be a fair trade for them to have to go through writing out and sending cards, personally.

I didn't pick up this cause for any kind of thanks or reward but, more of a right kind of thing to do; as I would for any of you pricks in here.

So, :fu:

Top Bottom