In case you missed it

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Nick set some Congress women straight

Nick is my brother's wife's brother ...his mom was never found after the second tower was hit.. no one found one item of her.. she would have survived if she not heed the announcement to stay in place as the emergency is only affecting the other tower.

An empty casket with a picture of her was laid into the ground when they buried her memory.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/9-11-victims-son-blasts-omar-at-ground-zero-memorial-service/

Last edited:

Austin_F

BAMF+
In an era when the media blames guns instead of the person pulling the trigger, it's no surprise to me they worded it that way.

Funny they didn't blame the truck in Paris though.

Brokenfly

BAMF
I worked with a fellow for awhile that came down here from new York.
He used to be a mortician or something.
Tried his best to make it on the railroad.
Anyway,he said he prepped many caskets that only had pieces of bone if the family was lucky.they waited for a long time just for DNA testing.
Working with these redneck cornbread eating hillbillies was worse.
After watching a few tank cars almost roll over on him from a split switch he toughed it out but I think he ended up working for another line.

Salvatore Ruggiero?or something.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

luckystrike

Anhela el dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Another installment from the NY Times 'airplane' debacle

This one really 'blew up' in their face causing them to delete the tweet

Years ago the NYT had its place in the luckystrike household. With morning coffee, it was a ritual despite pretty much every editorial or current affairs type columns being in conflict with the way I saw the world

I've been casually following 'from a distance' their recent staff appointments and columns, and it's tragic where it is today

1568299972975.png

Top Bottom