Impeachment - bad news

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
This should give Austin another chub:

It will shock the conscious [sic] of the nation!

View attachment 24580
Here's the press conference- note the guy actually takes off his shirt to show some pretty serious scars on his back where Warren is supposed to have whipped him with a cat-o'-nine-tails... You can't make this stuff up- oh, wait, you can:biggrin1a:

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Don't know what's worse; the fact the dumb bimbo thought a pimply face, white sox wearing aprox. 10 to 14 year old (depending on which election)could even vote or....
that now the little bitch is part of the #metoo movement and you're going down.....and not in the good way.
I was probably 8 or 9...lol. Shes had like 6 kids. Saw her about 8 yrs ago... and reminded her about it... she remembered. She asked me if I was still a democrat... I told her as long as there's free stuff and vagina for the association.
If she joins the #metoo movement shes gonna have to explain why her vulva looks like an old volvo! :D
Also even as a MILF aged woman she just didnt have the goods.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Kurt Volker's (ex-US Special Representative for Ukraine who resigned right after the whistleblower allegations came to light) Congressional testimony just finished up after nine hours- it was all behind-closed-doors, but there may be some new info (good or bad for Trump) forthcoming today.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Here's the press conference- note the guy actually takes off his shirt to show some pretty serious scars on his back where Warren is supposed to have whipped him with a cat-o'-nine-tails... You can't make this stuff up- oh, wait, you can:biggrin1a:

I did LMFAO.....those douchebags need acting lessons from jussie and the nappy haired black girl who cried wolf....although NHBG did finally fold.

I also laughed at the righteous soiboy at the end who was so full of himself, yet cannot grasp the idea that people have birthdays and somehow are a year older than the previous year. I'm assuming that he was also the high pitched faggot screaming about the purple heart.

Anyway, great video and I have/want to believe those fools putting on the circus have to be trolling.....they barely could keep a straight face.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
As I noted, there are more than a few people who watch this kind of thing (it's not their first press conference that has received some airtime, especially on social media like Twitter and FB)) who buy it hook-line-and-sinker because they want to believe it, actual proof be damned.:lol:

I'd bet this is already being passed around the FB feed of tens-of-thousands of nitwits who take it seriously.

In the end, Warren won by taking it in stride and actually joking about the 'cougar' sign they put up and using it to,push her agenda:

9A0D84EF-B91A-43FF-8F56-271DA57C3095.jpeg

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Carter was a horrible POTUS, but is a truly stellar human being.
That's the second time in a few days I've seen this exact statement.
I only know him as the POTUS who gave away the Canal Zone which limp-dicked the southern armed forces as well as handed control of the Canal Zone to the Chinese and it's gonna come back to bite us sooner than later.

Shoulda stayed in the CZ and just done more for the Panamanians to make them happy and continue to give them a stability they no longer have.

C. Dolan

BAMF+
That's the second time in a few days I've seen this exact statement.
I only know him as the POTUS who gave away the Canal Zone which limp-dicked the southern armed forces as well as handed control of the Canal Zone to the Chinese and it's gonna come back to bite us sooner than later.

Shoulda stayed in the CZ and just done more for the Panamanians to make them happy and continue to give them a stability they no longer have.
Then you remember the bumper sticker.......

Keep The Canal, Give 'em Carter :finger:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
These guys just guaranteed themselves a Congressional subpoena (they're texts from the list that Schiff released today)- a few different committees have a couple questions they'd like to ask...

E365F338-E906-401E-B188-75C3770E7C61.jpeg

Austin_F

BAMF+
Going through 7 years of trump tweets to find something for your post?

Man that is some deep hate you've got going on there.

Carry on.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Pointing out Presidential hypocrisy = deep hate

The self-delusion is strong :lol:
So I'm wrong? He likes trump and this was just a single instance of an anti trump post from him?

Okay .

Austin_F

BAMF+
didn´t have to, as that one is widely known

i know you dislike his hypocrisy being demonstrated, but he does it himself.
I could go back and dig up some Obama shit. I could post the speech of him lying to the entire country 'if you like your plan you can keep it.' He didn't lose a single vote over that. All presidents are hypocrites. All are liars.

You will continue thinking Obama was the perfect president, and I'll continue planning on voting for trump again, warts and all. Hell trump didn't even keep his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and move the embassy there from tel Aviv.

And im still gonna vote for him!

Yes.

You can't see criticism of your beloved Emperor as anything more than a personal, hateful attack. Like I said prior, and as Trump himself tweeted, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and wouldn't lose a single voter. He's 100% correct.

Sad, really. But par for course.

busa10

BAMF
Yes.

You can't see criticism of your beloved Emperor as anything more than a personal, hateful attack. Like I said prior, and as Trump himself tweeted, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and wouldn't lose a single voter. He's 100% correct.

...and Trump could come up with the cure for cancer and the hate for him would continue from the left. Lefty's would rather have our countries economy fail as long as Trump is removed. I know, I've got a fanatical lefty neighbor that told me so. Amazing.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF
...and Trump could come up with the cure for cancer and the hate for him would continue from the left. Lefty's would rather have our countries economy fail as long as Trump is removed. I know, I've got a fanatical lefty neighbor that told me so. Amazing.
we all know trump could never find the cure for cancer, but he'd surely take credit for it.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Ive volunteered to be a Trump Tower door mat! I hope to get the opportunity for the President to wipe his expensive (not knockoffs!!) shoes on me!!

hedgehog

BAMF
I could go back and dig up some Obama shit. I could post the speech of him lying to the entire country 'if you like your plan you can keep it.' He didn't lose a single vote over that. All presidents are hypocrites. All are liars.
ok, wanna play the game?

you post a lie Obama told in 8 years, and i´ll post 2 lies that trump has told in the last 3 years and we´ll see who runs out of lies first.

you see, there is a difference between someone who told lies, and a habitual liar.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Trump has the hardest job in the history of the world...

all the mess of the deep state's wild wild west antics over the last 90 years or so...

the bought and paid for global media conglomerates following a lock step plan...

the brainwashed people or just financially connected/trapped by their jobs, stocks or 501-K's... can You say Too big to fail...?

We are in the perfect storm... The bad guys know the jig is up...

only shit going HOT may give then the cover and the way out they need...

myself and more and more folks have come to understand " Air America" and all its tentacles and derivatives does not jive with the basic tenet of The Constitution.

The sooner we reset this corrupt government/deep state mess...

the sooner We can get back to...

“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

“A Republic, if you can keep it.”

ok, wanna play the game?

you post a lie Obama told in 8 years, and i´ll post 2 lies that trump has told in the last 3 years and we´ll see who runs out of lies first.

you see, there is a difference between someone who told lies, and a habitual liar.
The difference is no one gives a shit what you think, except the guys that belong on the Real Houswives website.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
...The demand for documents capped a tumultuous week that widened the constitutional battle between the executive branch and Congress and sharpened the political standoff with more witnesses, testimony and documents to come.

Trump said he would formally object to Congress about the House impeachment inquiry, even as he acknowledged that Democrats “have the votes” to proceed. They’ll be sorry in the end, he predicted.

Austin_F

BAMF+
ok, wanna play the game?

Lol I already know the 'lies' you are ready with. Heres one:

Trump: "it's been what, almost 19 years?"
Fact checking website: "that was a lie, it's been almost 18 years".

I'm only 48 and I get details wrong like that too. Nobody classifies me as lying when I do it. But the mass media lefty fact checking sites do.

I already said "all presidents lie". Now you want to defend Obama with "yeah well he didn't lie as often". Lol. Thats like saying your guy murdered people but not as many as the rest did."

You are either ok with a president lying, or you're not. You can't be ok with one and not the other based on count. Well, you're what we call a liberal, so I lied. You absolutely can forgive your guy for crimes you won't forgive anyone else for.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Yes.

Um I've criticized him myself. LS criticized him for making light of greta. Didn't bother me. When you guys cried about his 2 scoops of ice cream and his hair flipping in the wind I didn't care.

But there is no denying the left is upset with trump on a personal level. They paint him as a bigot and a racist to justify their hate. The funny thing is the vast majority of women and minorities who worked for him say nothing like that. Even the ones who left his employment and dont need him, defend him.

But the media needs a way to fire up the sensitive millenials so they use their favorite buzz words, bigot and racist, then they collaborate with celebrities. And because leftists do whatever the celebrities tell them to do, it's working.

Anyway you won't change my mine and I won't change yours. So I'm going to drink my coffee and watch you guys argue.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Bullshit. That was a bill Maher quip for ratings.

No actual human being would wish to see people's life savings wiped out and millions of people left jobless just to change presidents 4 years early.

I mean, right?

I know right wingers who said the same thing when Obumbler was in office. Stupidity is not limited to the far left.

The bottom line is that this impeachment ordeal is great theater and not much else. Trump might be impeached, but will not be removed.

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress. I to this day believe he was not removed because he had more dirt on his opponents than they had on him.

Nixon has to be spinning in his grave.........

Sure, I don't doubt that, just as those same folks existed when Obama was in office, who loudly proclaimed that the downfall of America was imminent and hoped it would happen so they could say "I told you so". But that's your excuse to dismiss any criticism of Trump without having to address the very real corruption and criminality that is involved in his candidacy. Notice Austin deflected the "Left's hate" with the cute bit about 2 scoops of ice cream and his hairstyle....as if that was the sum total of the scandals involving his Presidency. He genuinely believes Trump is being impeached for saying mean things. "It's Trump Derangement Syndrome, see?!?!"

You either get it, or you don't. You don't.

hedgehog

BAMF
There is a considerable difference between a person who has lied and a pathalogical liar.

You know that difference which is why you would never want to play ‘2 for 1’

Sad really, but what I expected from you.

BigGar

high on placebo
There's not really anything this president could do that would convince me to vote for whomever his Democrat opponent happens to be. I'd sooner throw my vote away on a third-party than vote for any Democrat. Guilt by association simply by identifying as such. Presidents are supposed to cut deals and do cloak and dagger shit that the public doesn't get to know about.

Austin_F

BAMF+
He genuinely believes Trump is being impeached because "it was her turn!"
fixed.

Leftys are so pissed off their girl didn't win. They are doing everything they can to reverse it, while the Trump Campaign Machine is already prepping for 2020. The only reason they are trying to get him out before the election is because they know they don't have anyone better, certainly no one who can beat Trump. "He'll kill us in the elections so we have to make sure he can't run" is the democrat motto right now.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Presidents are supposed to cut deals and do cloak and dagger shit that the public doesn't get to know about.
Not according to Wikileaks and others who divulge state secrets to the mass public.

Austin_F

BAMF+
There is a considerable difference between a person who has lied and a pathalogical liar.

You know that difference which is why you would never want to play ‘2 for 1’

Sad really, but what I expected from you.
you missed my point. most of your 'trump lies' would not be considered lies if hillary or biden or obama said them. They would be cute misstatements. AND they would be allowed to 'walk them back' with no penalty. Remember the '57 states' flub? If trump had said that it would be top of the list on the liberal fact checking sites.

Trump: I've been to, let's see, 57 states now.

fact checkers: This is another bald faced lie. There are not 57 states so Trumps 'claim' he has been to 57 states is false.

compared with

Obama: I've been to, let's see, 57 states now.

fact checkers: haha, that was adorable. Just an exhausted President misspeaking. We know what he meant so we'll just rate this one as TRUE. We love you sir!

fixed.

Leftys are so pissed off their girl didn't win. They are doing everything they can to reverse it, while the Trump Campaign Machine is already prepping for 2020. The only reason they are trying to get him out before the election is because they know they don't have anyone better, certainly no one who can beat Trump. "He'll kill us in the elections so we have to make sure he can't run" is the democrat motto right now.
The only people still bringing up Clinton is the right wing.

And your logic behind impeachment is flawed - Pence would run as incumbent and would still win. It changes nothing. Pence appears far more competent than Trump, who know whats awful shit he could have gotten up to. Probably opened up gay extermination camps.

This is very hard for you to grasp, but the impeachment inquiry is because there are valid concerns something very fucky is happening behind the scenes....not political retribution because cLinToN lOsT.

you missed my point. most of your 'trump lies' would not be considered lies if hillary or biden or obama said them. They would be cute misstatements. AND they would be allowed to 'walk them back' with no penalty. Remember the '57 states' flub? If trump had said that it would be top of the list on the liberal fact checking sites.

Trump: I've been to, let's see, 57 states now.

fact checkers: This is another bald faced lie. There are not 57 states so Trumps 'claim' he has been to 57 states is false.

compared with

Obama: I've been to, let's see, 57 states now.

fact checkers: haha, that was adorable. Just an exhausted President misspeaking. We know what he meant so we'll just rate this one as TRUE. We love you sir!
Funny, you focus on nitpicky shit like 57/58 days and ignore the mountain of bald face lies.

Like when he denied knowledge of hush payments.

Austin_F

BAMF+
not political retribution because cLinToN lOsT.
man, you need to close out the huffington post and rachel maddow tabs on your browser. Your mind is polluted. This is ALL political retribution. The second he won, before any of these claims were even imagined, they were already coming after him 'this is bullshit, no way he won fair and square, it was her turn! The only way he could win was by rigging the vote!"

Which is hilarious because right before the election liberals were wearing tshirts that said 'the election isnt rigged Donald, you're just losing'.

Then trump wins. "OMG it WAS rigged!"

You guys are something else.

Austin_F

BAMF+
The only people still bringing up Clinton is the right wing.
And if Dems get one of theirs into the WH in 2020, WATCH what happens everytime Reps find dirt on him/her. "Well he's still better than Trump!". That's all we're going to hear if Trump loses.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Pence would run as incumbent and would still win.
im pretty sure i read on a liberal site somewhere their plan is to somehow, someway, no matter what, tie Pence into the mess and get him out too so Nancy can step in.

quiver

BAMF
the dems and mrs Clinton has come up with more reasons that she lost the election than carter's got liver pills.
now she stumping for "just tell the truth" and giving out marriage advice.

the simple truth is the other guy got more votes.

mr obabma stated that he had a pen and a phone, didn't really need congress to do what he wanted to do. i'm paraphrasing, so here is an article

if president trump said that, dems would lose their minds worse than they already have.

congress hasn't been working for a while, too bad their checks and benefits can't be withheld until they all learn how to act right.
do what their constituents elected them to do, represent them and their interests, not push political agendas and waste time, money and efforts.

next they will be investigating how this president may have the walking farts and is secretly sending coded messages to the Russians.

instead of acting like a bunch of hyper-sensitive, easily agitated hormonal teenagers all on their periods or going through menopause at the same time.

You're supporting my point: Trump could be investigated for blatant crime, and you'll sit there and insist it's "political retribution" - you won't blame Trump, you'll blame the Dems for uncovering it because "2020".

hedgehog

BAMF
Don’t you remember after Obama was elected in 2008, Mitch mc Connell saying that it was the objective of the republicans to make sure he was a one term president?

Y’know, after he was voted into office with a majority of the popular vote and electoral college.

Tell me Austin, where was your righteous indignation then? Did you tell those who didn’t like that he was elected to stop being snowflakes and quit complaining?

Did you condemn mc Connell and the republicans for attempting by their own admission to fuck with the Obama administration?

Of course not, because you are a hypocrite.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Don’t you remember after Obama was elected in 2008, Mitch mc Connell saying that it was the objective of the republicans to make sure he was a one term president?

Y’know, after he was voted into office with a majority of the popular vote and electoral college.

Tell me Austin, where was your righteous indignation then? Did you tell those who didn’t like that he was elected to stop being snowflakes and quit complaining?

Did you condemn mc Connell and the republicans for attempting by their own admission to fuck with the Obama administration?

Not the same. Mitch didn't say 'the election was stolen' or 'obama rigged it' or 'he's a bigot we have to get him out'. He didn't even say they wanted to get him out before the next election. The plan was to make sure he didn't win the next time. That would be doing their job.

If the left was calmly saying 'ok we lost, we are now going to work hard to make sure Trump is a one term president' the atmosphere would be completely different. They took their loss MUCH harder than the republicans did.

And yes, when some talking heads were bitching about Obama's tan suit I said that's ridiculous, find something more important to bitch about. Like lying about healthcare or losing a bunch of guns to drug cartels.

In fairness to Austin - anyone who treats politics like a team sport is guilty of being a hypocrite, they're not limited to one side.

The issue for me is when that hypocrisy leads to corruption and criminal behavior that is not only excused but celebrated by their cheerleaders. It's dangerous.

Top Bottom