Impeachment - bad news

CID

BAMF+
Fellatio is not prohibited by law, whereas asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on your political rival in an election cycle is.
What law is that exactly?

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(b) "Foreign national" defined
As used in this section, the term "foreign national" means-

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term "foreign national" shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

Foreign nationals - FEC.gov

Generally, an individual (including a foreign national) may volunteer personal services to a federal candidate or federal political committee without making a contribution. The Act provides this volunteer "exemption" as long as the individual performing the service is not compensated by anyone.

Donation refers to a gift to a charitable organization whereas a contribution is generally associated with a gift to a common fund or collection.

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Kinda' off topic... but that's not unusual.

Clinton - Warren 2020

The Clintons still own the democratic brand for all intensive purposes...

Warren is the most normal of the bunch...

Is Wall Street fucked...? or can We weather the Fake bankster storm...?

OP
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
Kinda' off topic... but that's not unusual.

Clinton - Warren 2020

The Clintons still own the democratic brand for all intensive purposes...

Warren is the most normal of the bunch...

Is Wall Street fucked...? or can We weather the Fake bankster storm...?
Ironically, I was cheering on Warren back in '08, she was the only one with the balls to take on the banksters (who perpetrated the greatest theft in recorded history) so that tells me she's the real deal vis a vis what she says

Add in that Wall Street Dems have threatened to abstain, pull funding or even vote for Trump if she wins the nomination

I despise Wall Street almost as much as white woke liberal trust fund baby activists

Too bad the rest of her platform is 180 deg counter to the rest of my values (and morals)

She is dangerous

#Trump2020 #MAGA

hedgehog

BAMF
Actually, the border with France is not a problem for me.
If you are referring to the border with Morocco in spain’s African colony, any problems are of Spain’s own making.

They wanted the colony, deal with the inevitable consequences.

hedgehog

BAMF

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term "foreign national" shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

Donation refers to a gift to a charitable organization whereas a contribution is generally associated with a gift to a common fund or collection.
I never thought i’d see the day when a republican said “that depends on what your definition of ‘is’ is” with a serious face.

It really doesn’t get better!

:biggrin1a::biggrin1a:

CID

BAMF+
asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on your political rival in an election cycle is. [against the law]
There's no ambiguity at all. I'm asking a very specific question of what law did Trump break?

The law I posted is laid out there for all to see and it clearly states that asking or having help from a foreign national isn't against the law and I even posted a link to the Federal Election Commission that gives examples and past decisions based on that law, so now your turn.

All you're doing is yacking and not answering.

Last edited:

Austin_F

BAMF+
The son of a late Deutsche Bank executive, who has a stash of secret bank records, has spoken to investigators probing Trump

Val Broeksmit, the adopted son of late Deutsche Bank executive William Broeksmit, has handed a trove of confidential bank records to FBI agents, The New York Times reported.

Broeksmit reportedly found the documents in his late father's possessions after he died by suicide in 2014.

Broeksmit has also spoken with investigators from the House Intelligence Committee probing US President Donald Trump's ties to the bank.

Trump's ties to Deutsche Bank have been probed by lawmakers and federal investigators seeking information on the president's tax returns and other financial affairs.

President Trump has long denied any wrongdoing.

The son of a former Deutsche Bank executive who died by suicide has been cooperating with FBI agents probing the bank, and has spoken to a congressional committee investigating President Trump's ties to the financial giant, according to the New York Times.

The Times' David Enrich on Tuesday published a profile of Val Broeksmit, the 43-year-old adopted son of former Deutsche Bank executive William Broeksmit.

According to the report, after William Broeksmit's death in 2014, Val discovered a trove of his bank records in his father's email account, including minutes of board meetings, spreadsheets and financial plans.

After sharing some files with journalists and federal investigators, in 2017 Broeksmit met musician Moby at a party who introduced him to his friend, Adam Schiff. Schiff is the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which is probing Trump's ties to Deutsche Bank.

Broeksmit reportedly demanded money for sharing the documents with the committee, a request that was refused. Subsequently Schiff subpoenaed Broeksmit for the documents.

Around this time, Broeksmit reportedly shared the files with the FBI, and started working as a cooperating witness in the investigation.
Pretty much the liberal version of the hyram suddflufel post.

The whole 'who knows moby who knows Schiff etc etc' definitely sounds swampy.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Broeksmit reportedly demanded money for sharing the documents with the committee but was refused. Schiff subsequently subpoenaed Broeksmit for the documents.

53997E5D-0497-4EF6-843B-3914A9AD1936.jpeg

(a) Prohibition

I don't think you even need to be guilty of a crime to be impeached. You could be impeached because you wore a tan suit or like Grey Poupon mustard.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role; Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I don't think you even need to be guilty of a crime to be impeached. You could be impeached because you wore a tan suit or like Grey Poupon mustard.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role; Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
True:
Did U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham Once Say a Crime Isn't Required for Impeachment?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
This should give Austin another chub:

It will shock the conscious [sic] of the nation!

259C865B-F540-4305-B41C-AFE658F75ABA.jpeg

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I'm guessing this was right next to Bigfoot fathered my child in the tabloid section of walmart
Actually, no- it involves Jacob Wohl, an already-proven liar and conspiracy theorist who more than a few nitwits actually take seriously. He's one of Twitter's favorite fraudsters.:lol:

He's currently out on bail for security fraud charges- it's good he's keeping himself busy.

Jacob Wohl Charged With Felony in California

quiver

BAMF
Schiff's hands are dirty, paying out $2.3 mil for sexual harassment charges from his own pockets in 2013
a Ukrainian chick complained about his demeaning behavior (it's got to be bad for that to hit daylight enough to be paid off)

Clinton lied about Benghazi . she told people over caskets that these people were killed in retaliation of a anti-muslim video.
when in fact she had been sent e-mails and messages that there was Islamic unrest. They said we need more security 6 weeks prior to Benghazi.

30,000 e-mails directly relating, pertaining and preceding those requests leading up to those events were deleted.

the bottom line is that clinton bought and paid for her election.
it's pretty simple to follow that obama would fill the empty seat on the supreme court.

and then a long comes a presidential candidate trump

the most unlikely event that a Candidate of and by the people that DONATES HIS SALARY each and every year

when is the last time all of the dems shit has been fully exposed?

Elizabeth Warren laid claim to American Indian ancestry.
but her empty claims landed her a professorship at Harvard as a Native American what? professor.
with d.n.a results of 0.9% . her claims furthered her career.

sound familiar?

as I've said before, the democrats do not have a viable candidate.

this "impeachment inquiry" does nothing but do a disservice to their party
and furthermore a disservice to the American public for treating them as waterheads

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Schiff's hands are dirty, paying out $2.3 mil for sexual harassment charges from his own pockets in 2013
a Ukrainian chick complained about his demeaning behavior (it's got to be bad for that to hit daylight enough to be paid off)

Geez, at least get the fake details of this total bullshit Facebook story right- he's supposed to have used tax-payer money to have paid off a sexual harassment suit filed his 19-year-old gay lover (Who was also black! Who Schiff pimped out and made have sex with friends like Bernie Sanders, who smells like mothballs! Who Schiff actually beat up!) I do like that the gay black man has now morphed into a Ukrainian woman.:lol:

L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse

These dummies couldn't even manage to correctly attribute the name of the reporter who supposedly wrote it right (they called her 'Kristina Bellatori' when her name is actually Christina Bellantoni). I know posting a debunking by Snopes or Politifact likely won't mean much (they're both controlled by George Soros, of course), but the reporter herself who's supposed to have written the original story for the LAT said it was fake:

Shih-Tzu (the nickname Adam Schiff's lover game him) is more of a badass than I thought:

AAACADDC-8635-40CC-BBA2-BB0079A2B086.jpeg

quiver

BAMF
interesting disregard of the rest

I didn't realize I needed to annotate my posts with sites and such to back up my opinion
my apologies she was Romanian
mayhap it is not the best of sites, but it goes back in time with a 32 year old man instead of the one that you see before you,
of course everybody fucks up, I know I've made more than my share of mistakes
I am not a public figure claiming that I am white as snow.
else wise i'd not be here. I scared the shit out of regular people, Harley people and here I am beige and boring.

Some Rumors and Facts about Congressman Adam Schiff « Intellectual Conservative

Geez, at least get the fake details this total bullshit Facebook story right- he's supposed to have used tax-payer money to have paid off a sexual harassment suit filed his 19-year-old gay lover (Who was also black! Who Schiff pimped out and made have sex with friends like Bernie Sanders, who smells like mothballs! Who Schiff actually beat up!) I do like that the gay black man has now morphed into a Ukrainian woman.:lol:

L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse

These dummies couldn't even manage to correctly attribute the name of the reporter who supposedly wrote it right (they called her 'Kristina Bellatori' when her name is actually Christina Bellantoni). I know posting a debunking by Snopes or Politifact likely won't mean much (they're both controlled by George Soros, of course), but the reporter herself who's supposed to have written the original story for the LAT said it was fake:

Shih-Tzu (the nickname Adam Schiff's lover game him) is more of a badass than I thought:

View attachment 24586

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
interesting that you hone in on Schiff
I didn't realize I needed to annotate my posts with sites and such to back up my opinion
So, it's your 'opinion' that Schiff paid off a Ukrainian woman to quash a sexual harassment claim to the tune of $2,300,000 in 2013, but you have no factual basis for thinking it... OK. What if it's someone's opinion that Trump likes to abuse cub scouts? Can they post it like it's a fact and then act offended when they're called out on it? I guess so.:lol: Nothing in the link you posted comes even close to what you originally stated- all it claims is that he tried to pick up a girl and she declined (and he reacted politely), which is a far cry from a $2.3m settlement for sexual harassment (which was just QAnon silliness- Turning Point USA advisory council member pushes QAnon smear).

I 'honed in on it' because it was the first thing you wrote- I 'disregarded the rest' because most of it is old stuff that's already been beaten to death- the Schiff story was news to me. If you're going to post 'fake news', expect to get called out on it. I hate seeing bullshit no matter which side of the political spectrum it hails from.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Please know that it's the story I have an issue with, not you personally- I've always thought you were a very nice person, and that hasn't changed- this kind of thing just gets me going...:wink2:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Schiff has a very punchable face.
That's an opinion I wouldn't argue with- so does Lindsey Graham. I'd bet most of these guys spent their high school years getting crammed into lockers.

CID

BAMF+
I don't think you even need to be guilty of a crime to be impeached.
That's pretty much what this all boils down to. :up:

In 1970, future REPUBLICAN 38th Prez Gerald Ford made a notable comment as the House (he was then a Representative ) considered charges against Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas for alleged financial improprieties that were never proven.
An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history

In The Federalist, No. 65, Alexander Hamilton wrote that impeachment is "a method of national inquest into the conduct of public men" accused of violating the “public trust.”
So there seems to be two schools of thought as far as what an impeachable offense is.
1. Whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be
2. A law is broken

I land on the side that if an ELECTED official can't be charged with an actual crime there is no impeachable offense given our separation of powers 3 branch structure and here's why:

In the first place it is the Congress that provides the pathway to what a crime is defined as since they makes the laws.
If they (Congress) haven't defined a crime that they can charge with then they shouldn't be able say you're unethical in making a choice/decision.. that's what ELECTIONS are for.
Removing an elected official based on politics and no actual crime is the issue I have.
As stated earlier somebody pointed to a blow job as an impeachable offense and it wasn't a blow job Clinton was impeached for; it was for lying under oath and obstructing justice which are both CRIMES.
lawyers for Paula Jones, who was suing the president on sexual harassment charges, subpoenaed Lewinsky. In January 1998, allegedly under the recommendation of the president, Lewinsky filed an affidavit in which she denied ever having had a sexual relationship with him. Five days later, Tripp contacted the office of Kenneth Starr, the Whitewater independent counsel, to talk about Lewinsky and the tapes she made of their conversations. Tripp, wired by FBI agents working with Starr, met with Lewinsky again, and on January 16, Lewinsky was taken by FBI agents and U.S. attorneys to a hotel room where she was questioned and offered immunity if she cooperated with the prosecution. A few days later, the story broke, and Clinton publicly denied the allegations, saying, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky.” On August 6, Lewinsky appeared before the grand jury to begin her testimony, and on August 17 President Clinton testified. """"Contrary to his testimony in the Paula Jones sexual-harassment case""""", President Clinton NOW acknowledged to prosecutors from the office of the independent counsel that he had had an extramarital affair with Ms. Lewinsky.

The American colonial governments and early state constitutions followed the British pattern of trial before the upper legislative body on charges brought by the lower house. Despite these precedents, a major controversy arose at the Constitutional Convention about whether the Senate should act as the court of impeachment. Opposing that role for the Senate, James Madison and Charles Cotesworth Pinckney asserted that it would make the president too dependent on the legislative branch. They suggested, as alternative trial bodies, the Supreme Court or the chief justices of the state supreme courts. Hamilton and others argued, however, that such bodies would be too small and susceptible to corruption. In the end, after much wrangling, the framers selected the Senate as the trial forum. To Hamilton fell the task of explaining the convention's decision. In The Federalist, No. 65, he argued:

The Convention thought the Senate the most fit depository of this important trust. Where else than in the Senate could have been found a tribunal sufficiently dignified, or sufficiently independent? What other body would be likely to feel confidence enough in its own situation, to preserve unawed and uninfluenced the necessary impartiality between an individual accused, and the representatives of the people, his accusers?

There was also considerable debate at the convention in Philadelphia over the definition of impeachable crimes. In the early proposals, the president and other officials could be removed on impeachment and conviction for "corrupt conduct," or for "malpractice or neglect of duty." Later, the wording was changed to "treason, bribery, or corruption," and then to "treason or bribery" alone. Contending that "treason or bribery" was too narrow a definition, George Mason proposed adding "mal-administration" but switched to "other high crimes and misdemeanors against the state" when Madison commented that "mal-administration" was too broad. A final revision defined impeachable offenses as "treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Since 1789, one principal question has persisted—how to define “high crimes and misdemeanors.” This question has been debated by members of Congress, defense attorneys, and legal scholars from the first impeachment trial to the most recent. Were misdemeanors lesser crimes, or merely misconducts? Did a high crime or misdemeanor have to be a violation of written law? In an unsuccessful attempt to impeach Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas in 1970, Representative Gerald Ford declared: "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history." This constitutional phrase remains a subject of continuing debate, pitting those who view impeachment as a response to an official’s perceived violation of the public trust against those who regard impeachment as being limited to indictable offenses.
Did the Republicans open this can of worms with Clinton's impeachment for being "morally" corrupt? I think so...yes.
Dirty little sexual affairs, fraternization or whatever in office later became a #metoo movement --- it was a sign of the times.
But now.....the Democrats are making things even worse. (bad news)
(The good news) is that perceived dirty little back room 'dealings' must also be on the table for consideration.
Now if Clinton begot the metoo movement -- what's THIS impeachment going to create?

Last edited:

CID

BAMF+
Begging foreign leaders to interfere in United States elections.
trumpy did it. He's going to be impeached for that.
It's not complicated.
Words are about context and feeling .. at least that's what we hear now days. The true definition means nothing. It's about the context in which they are used.

It's not complicated I agree. :up::up:

Right up until a previously elected official places their own family member on a board that overseas billions of dollars while at the same time collecting US aid and then later criticizes the incumbent he's running against of corruption. THEN it gets complicated. :lol:

Last edited:
No matter what side of the fence you are on in this matter I think most if not everyone would agree that Trump is starting to become very emotional and will ultimately come unwound over this. Do not think it will be pretty and his opponents including the media know this and will exploit his weakness of being too emotional and it will hurt him with the non hard core supporters.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Today the clown in chief is begging China to help him out.
Think they might ask for a favor in return? :smashtard:

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
As stated earlier somebody pointed to a blow job as an impeachable offense and it wasn't a blow job Clinton was impeached for; it was for lying under oath and obstructing justice which are both CRIMES...
And for the record, the Monica affair was reported by someone who surreptitiously recorded a phone call between her and Monica. She was actually guilty of phone tapping but the prosecutors forgave that part.

CID

BAMF+
No matter what side of the fence you are on in this matter I think most if not everyone would agree that Trump is starting to become very emotional and will ultimately come unwound over this. Do not think it will be pretty and his opponents including the media know this and will exploit his weakness of being too emotional and it will hurt him with the non hard core supporters.
That's the same "oh shit now he's gone and done it !!" viewpoint that told everybody hillary would win. He's emotional and that's WHY he was elected. Nobody wants to see him unhinged for sure, but don't compare his style of off the cuff communication with unhinged.

And for the record, the Monica affair was reported by someone who surreptitiously recorded a phone call between her and Monica. She was actually guilty of phone tapping but the prosecutors forgave that part.
Agreed. Politics as usual. That was was Linda Tripp

CID

BAMF+
Today the clown in chief is begging China to help him out.
Think they might ask for a favor in return? :smashtard:
yeah hopefully it'll be something like -- "Stay the fuck out of Taiwan and let us handle it on our own"

I'm starting to see cracks in this "one world government" ideology that the dems used to love so much. :razz:

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Turnip is too stupid to be President. That should sum up my position.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I want to say "neither", but that wasn't a choice so I'm going with the shrub.

CID

BAMF+
fair enough.. I really can't bag on anybody that hates trump and he's certainly everything you said he was going to be :lol::up:

CID

BAMF+
nobody even mentions Ford or Carter anymore in the light of the last few. I gotta give it to Clinton -- He'd have made a great Republican today.

That's the same "oh shit now he's gone and done it !!" viewpoint that told everybody hillary would win. He's emotional and that's WHY he was elected. Nobody wants to see him unhinged for sure, but don't compare his style of off the cuff communication with unhinged.

Agreed. Politics as usual. That was was Linda Tripp

LOL this is the POTUS not some stupid game show! Now it seems China is being brought into this. Just wait as it gets hotter and hotter you will see him become more and more "unhinged"! Still will vote for him over any of the other Socialists or Biden just on policy. Trump is and always has been a dirt bag but he is my dirt bag for the time being.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Carter just turnt 95 and still teaches sunday school. All I learnt about Democrats and wimmens was because of Carter. Chicks like democrats and promising to vote for Carter helped me kiss a girl I had a crush on...lol

Vegas12

BAMF+
Carter just turnt 95 and still teaches sunday school. All I learnt about Democrats and wimmens was because of Carter. Chicks like democrats and promising to vote for Carter helped me kiss a girl I had a crush on...lol
Don't know what's worse; the fact the dumb bimbo thought a pimply face, white sox wearing aprox. 10 to 14 year old (depending on which election)could even vote or....

that now the little bitch is part of the #metoo movement and you're going down.....and not in the good way.

Top Bottom