Immediately called the police? What a bunch of fags !!

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
Rusty guns, god only knows what they may have been used for. Not taking that chance on a pile of rust.
Yep. If they were in perfect condition, I'd consider calling the Sheriff's office and ask them to run the numbers for me to make sure my new guns aren't hot. If not stolen, then they became my property when I bought the home. 🤷‍♂️

Austin_F

BAMF+
Worthless.

When I was working for an importer/exporter, my job was to build pallets and crates from scratch. Literally take boards from a pile and build custom shipping crates for different ag parts, up to and including Case and Cat engines and cabs for tractors.

First step was to wrap them in thick plastic and fog/spray the inside with this blue gunk until that shit was thoroughly coated. Then board it up and off it went onto a container ship to go oversees.

td:dr if i was going to hide guns with the intention of retrieving them one day they'd be wrapped in separate bags floating in cosmoline or whatever that shit was.

GTbusa

Cool dude, great photographer

I dug this weapon out of the ground... it was over 5' down, it's early Archaic and around 8000 to10,000 years old and was covered in caliche... after a few weeks soaking in vinegar... it's almost as good as new...

caliche
[kəˈlēCHē]

NOUN
  1. a mineral deposit of gravel, sand, and nitrates, found especially in dry areas of South America.
    • an area of calcium carbonate formed in the soils of semiarid regions.

Last edited:

gsxrian

BAMF

I dug this weapon out of the ground... it was over 5' down, it's early Archaic and around 8000 to10,000 years old and was covered in caliche... after a few weeks soaking in vinegar... it's almost as good as new...

caliche
[kəˈlēCHē]

NOUN
  1. a mineral deposit of gravel, sand, and nitrates, found especially in dry areas of South America.
Frank needs his own Instagram page ..... cool dog!

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass

caliche
[kəˈlēCHē]

NOUN
How did you know it was there?

• Red
Reactions: Red

GTbusa

Cool dude, great photographer
How did you know it was there?
I'm digging under a rock shelter that was home to people 13000 years ago. I've found thousands of flint blades, arrow-heads, atlatl dart points, knife blades, drills, scrappers under the shelter and in the fields that surround the shelter. I've found the tools that they used to kill and cut up the Mastodons. I've been walking the fields and collecting ancient artifacts for the last 50 years.

Top Bottom