I'm in a mood today, and I'm not sure why

rumble phish

BAMF+
Ever just wake up in a foul mood? No reason. Slept well. No issues on the docket. Just.... feeling edgy and pissed. Can't figure out why. Told my wife and boy to give me a wide berth today, as I'm in no mood for any shenanigans.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Unfinished bad dream carrying over to daylight.
This is possible. However, I cannot recall any dreams from last night/this morning. I usually can.

cheer up buttercup, theres starving kids in Africa.
Your miss of an apostrophe is on the verge of triggering me! :lol: (that did make me chuckle a bit)

Maybe you just need more coffee.
Yuk! Can't stand the stuff (love the smell though).

Kick something.
I would, but I've already jacked my left foot up over the last couple of weeks. Maybe I'll go buy a heavy bag.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Sure, who doesn't have those days. Avoid engaging in activity that you know will only piss you off further.

Instead, go look in the bathroom mirror and crack a big smile at yourself. Supposed to put yourself in a better mood. :up:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Welcome to the world of food allergy and/or possibly any other environmental type allergic reactions.

Being able to recognize that you are in a not great mood is a huge benefit to your having a better day.

That is what it is, a shutdown of the mind due to your body's histamine release.
Same reason you get grumpy when you have a cold or viral infection.
The body wants you to rest so it can heal what's not right.

Now, imagine having such a reaction due to something you ate or breathed in.

Avoidance is what I practice often but, sometimes you miss things.
Knowing when you're having an allergic reaction puts you miles ahead...
...to being less of an asshole, to everyone concerned.

Resolving unresolved issues from the past is a good thing to work on for anyone but, even more so for anyone subject to such higher brain function shutdowns.

Seek peace of mind and things will be even better.

It's made all the difference in my life...

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Signing on to 'labusas.org' is sure to piss him off even more!
On the contrary, this place is like my refuge of reality checks. I actually feel better having read through this and other posts. Seriously. This is my "safe space" where I can be me :lol:

I think I figured out what crawled up my ass. It was an incident from yesterday that I'll post more about when I have time.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Ever just wake up in a foul mood? No reason. Slept well. No issues on the docket. Just.... feeling edgy and pissed. Can't figure out why. Told my wife and boy to give me a wide berth today, as I'm in no mood for any shenanigans.
Shit man if I were you I’d wanna kill myself

Top Bottom