illegal immigration and talking to some Mexican gym members about it

So most guys and gals at the gym I go to know who I support which is Trump, since they see me wearing my Trump 2020 tank top or my Veterans for Trump tank top and a couple of the Mexican guys asked me why I like Trump and I told them I don't like him I LOVE him being our President so I told them he has done more for minorities or for this country than most of the other previous president has done, so they ask me why does he hate Mexicans coming across the border to the USA and I told them he does not hate them coming across legally and if they do it correctly he has no problem or so do most Americans don't care if immigrants come to USA legally. So they ask me why is he building the wall when walls don't work and he can use High tech stuff. I told them the wall will stop you and yes they can dig under the wall or try to climb over the wall and yes they can use high tech electronics and drones and I tell them that these items sometimes can't fly in bad weather or sometime electrical stuff goes out or computers malfunctions etc. So my Russian friend comes by and see me talking to these Mexican guys and he thinks we are talking about chicks so I told him they are wondering why I like Trump and why he is building the wall and my Russian friend tells me that he too likes Trump and he told me they should go and live in Russia or some of these Commie Baltic countries and see how lucky we are to be in America. He told me he had to wait and do it correctly before becoming a American citizen and he can't see why others can't do it the same way he did it. Anyway another day at the gym in Silicon Valley. I did notice most Mexicans, Blacks, Gays/Transgender and some privileged white people in Northern California seem to hate Trump

Last edited:

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Excellent job Cisco, I try and do the same when the opportunity presents itself.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Cisco summons all his mana and casts Run-On Sentence lvl 8.

But I agree with the message and support him.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...c'mon, maaaan...there's at least two sentences...

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you lieutenant Weinberg?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.

You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago's death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty,

We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it.

I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.

Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I thought that was a speech impediment...

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
Cisco is the American success story and doesn't need to change a damn thing.
Hey Maui my sister told me it snowed on the mountain peaks on your island, did you take your ski's or snow board out to ski the slops??? Nothing like global warming.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
lol, it did snow down to the 6200 level which is a first in my life time.

Yesterday evening when I was in town you could still see the top covered in snow but for the most part it's cloud cover. Park rangers aren't letting anyone up cause no one knows how to drive in snow.

it should be gone by tomorrow though. :ducmanic:

Top Bottom