If'n pops passed me round, M I GAY???

The JudgeO2

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Look I did not like it the furst several times, but we need the money..... mom and sis couldn't even give it away, so a boy does what it takes.....

Does it make me gay, if I make them pay, but give it away on Saturday, cuz I love to play?

OP

GTBUSSASS

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Son you must learn the lesson I learned in gang bang.

You give one blow job, you will always be labeled a " dick sucker."

OP

Judge02

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Dayyyydeeeee. I luv to suck the snakes....dayyyydeeee....

OP

Judge02

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Dayyyyydeeee! Your lil cobra spit in my eye!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OP

JudgeHead

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Son you must learn the lesson I learned in gang bang.

You give one blow job, you will always be labeled a " dick sucker."
Dayyyydeeee, was that in vIEtnammy. I luvs it when yu tell us yur stories.

Tell us the one when you stopped a whole regiment of NVA irregulars, armed with nuttn butt chapstick

pleeeeeeeaaaaase

OP

GT bussa

Anonymous Lurker Poop
I was in 2 clicks south of the 36th parallel. I was out on patrol with two green horns.
I was a thinking about showing them how to survive in the jungle when one of them stepped on a trip wire and set off a flare.

Soon we were all surrounded by Charlie. I put on my knee pads and shouted, “ Tôi là mo^.t o^'ng hút gà tro^'ng!”

Translated , I suck cock! I then put on ky lip gloss and began to loosen my jaw muscles.

The officer in charge was first. As the men heard his moans of incredible pleasure they were very relaxed and pleased.

So relaxed and pleased that the other two green horns were able to escape and give our location.

I sucked off all the officers and was ready for more when they just realized their position was compromised by the two green horns that got away.

The officers were so tired they could not give orders and retreated. In those days I could suck like and eight pound orik.

I was told by our commander that I was a man of war, he said no, you would make a good man whore.

That is how I helped save lives in Nam. Just the way it was son.

OP

THICK JOHNNY

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Dayyyydeeeee, that storie makes me hungry can we y'all go down to 'fairy queen' for some soft serve.

Aint nobody make a hard cone like 'thick john' with the xtra triple dipped fudge sauce witda sprinkles n'da creamy custard OLD man mustard on the weiners.

YUM YUM inda TUM TUM

tell us another storie, tell us the scarree one, when you saved Rambo

OP

GTmow GTmow

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Re: If'n pops passed me round, M I GAY??? YES thats how you were raised

hurry GT hurry, the shows about to start

Top Bottom