If u wanna ban me just say so...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Is it just me trying to get on labusas that is having trouble or...

Looks like someone is using the "make it hard for him to logon switch" again.

Back before getting banned the site would not load for me until i tried 20 times. It s doing the same thing now.

We have some mods that don t like what i post?

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

Back before getting banned the site would not load for me until i tried 20 times. It s doing the same thing now.

Get over yourself, the interwebs are slow today

OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Well if i delete my history it opens up right quick. No loading problems or slow internet here.

Any other site. Bam. Instant

Once i go to log on... Things get real reaaaaaal slow.

Just tried 50 times to log on and just happened to let me now after all those tries.

It s obvious we have a moderator tweeking my logging capabilities.

No problem. You wanna play Zuckerman go for it.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Gotta be the gubmint tapping your wires.
It happens when you are on to them.
I would be looking over my shoulder if I were you.....That fucking Hillary is probably already in striking distance.

And keep an eye out for black helicopters 😉

BigGar

high on placebo
The silence of the mods is deafening, but it might be that your shtick is getting old here. Do other web forums you post on put up with you, like forever, or are we the last man standing?

This fucked up forum is way up on the spectrum of dodgy as fuck forums, but this dodgy as fuck forum belongs to all of us, not two or three guys who barrage us constantly with the same shit. Hell, I hit the like on some of the shit, but Jesus Christo dude, you're off in fucking candyland most of the time, bashing away on your keyboard telling us all how it is.

We know how it is. We've pretty much had time to form a fucking opinion on how it is, and we're certainly aware of how you think it is. Maybe just keep it to a dozen or two posts every day or something. If you see black helicopters, I didn't send 'em. I did, however, check the "discourage" button on your account, literally for about a fucking hour.

I knew it wouldn't take long. If you're so addicted to this place and want me to ban you to save you from yourself, it wouldn't be the first time a member requested that service. I aim to please. I hope your parents are feeling good and dealing with the virus, you too for that matter.

If you want to keep spamming us all with same o same o, I'll click it again from time to time. Quality, not quantity seems American as fuck to me.

Don't make me channel my inner Zuckerberg again. I don't enjoy it in the least.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It was better that he was kept wondering...

...running to the window every time a helicopter flew over or traffic went past his home.

Now, every outage or legitimate glitch will be blamed on the Mods "holding a brother down".

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Haven't heard any conx complaints from noma'am. Lord knows he's of the same stripe.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
The silence of the mods is deafening, but it might be that your shtick is getting old here. Do other web forums you post on put up with you, like forever, or are we the last man standing?

This fucked up forum is way up on the spectrum of dodgy as fuck forums, but this dodgy as fuck forum belongs to all of us, not two or three guys who barrage us constantly with the same shit. Hell, I hit the like on some of the shit, but Jesus Christo dude, you're off in fucking candyland most of the time, bashing away on your keyboard telling us all how it is.

We know how it is. We've pretty much had time to form a fucking opinion on how it is, and we're certainly aware of how you think it is. Maybe just keep it to a dozen or two posts every day or something. If you see black helicopters, I didn't send 'em. I did, however, check the "discourage" button on your account, literally for about a fucking hour.

I knew it wouldn't take long. If you're so addicted to this place and want me to ban you to save you from yourself, it wouldn't be the first time a member requested that service. I aim to please. I hope your parents are feeling good and dealing with the virus, you too for that matter.

If you want to keep spamming us all with same o same o, I'll click it again from time to time. Quality, not quantity seems American as fuck to me.

Don't make me channel my inner Zuckerberg again. I don't enjoy it in the least.
WORD!

Vegas12

BAMF+
I like that the programmers thought of a "discourage" box in the first place. Forward thinking. Devious.

Since the beginning of time.....it used to be called "miserable user" or MU mode......I Anus knows it well.

C. Dolan

BAMF+

Ebay was a bit wonky , today, as well.

Took forever for me to open a thread on LAB this morning.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I prefer my White Power in smaller doses.
Perhaps 75-100 milligrams per day.
You thought I was going to recommend a different size didn't you.

I have this mental picture of WP sitting on the couch playing on his phone, happy that he just sold some more trinkets and baubles on aljazeeraexpressbay.com, then he finds a tinfoil hat qnon meme that will finally convince tinhead that the Commander in Tweets has been correct all along, and that he needs to share it to LABS.... So he tries to login... 20 times.... then 50 times...

Top Bottom