If I had any balls, I'd be a rich man...

If you are talking Cruise Line stocks they are so under rated which is now a good time to buy but you will not see any benefits till about 2-3 yrs and if you can find anyone that will let go of their stocks which is at the low end.

People will want to travel once the lock down goes away so if you got money to burn it might be worth buying.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
I bought some calls (NCLH) for September back in early April. Hit 115% gain today, but I have a lot of days until expiration so theta isn’t kicking my ass yet. It’s longer than I would normally trade a call, but these are not normal times.

It’s up 2.1% in after hours trading right now, so I might short tomorrow am. This morning was profit taker, but I was slow on the trigger for these in particular.

If your buying the Sept 2020 7.5 C, that’ll be mine. Buy with confidence!

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I bought some calls (NCLH) for September back in early April. Hit 115% gain today, but I have a lot of days until expiration so theta isn’t kicking my ass yet. It’s longer than I would normally trade a call, but these are not normal times.

It’s up 2.1% in after hours trading right now, so I might short tomorrow am. This morning was profit taker, but I was slow on the trigger for these in particular.

If your buying the Sept 2020 7.5 C, that’ll be mine. Buy with confidence!

You lost me at ha-row.

What the fuck does any of that mean?

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
You lost me at ha-row.

What the fuck does any of that mean?
It means tomorrow is payday. About $9 per share plus whatever the extrinsic value is.
Yes be not calculated it...not an exact science.

I’ll convert some of the profit cash to CCL, NCLH or RCL stock and probably write some calls on it.

I’ll do an analysis in the AM. I’m up way too late.

Hindsight is always 20/20. In 2017 bought AMZN for 1100 and change. Problem is only bought 500 shares! Even then thought I was going to lose money! If only I had bet the farm.

Then again bought BA because being in Aerospace I just knew they would be coming back quickly! Behind about 75k on that one.

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
You dropped a 1/2 million on AMZN in 2017 at $1100? Must have been December. Since 12/2017, AMZN has not been below $1300+ and that was a fluke. Likely you sold at $1500 and netted $200K profit. That's a nice 3 month profit.

"Yeah, if I had millions, I could make millions."

You dropped a 1/2 million on AMZN in 2017 at $1100? Must have been December. Since 12/2017, AMZN has not been below $1300+ and that was a fluke. Likely you sold at $1500 and netted $200K profit. That's a nice 3 month profit.

"Yeah, if I had millions, I could make millions."
No still have it turned out to save my azz during the Corona scare even if most has come back. Yep bought it in December and initially bought it to catch the Santa Claus Rally :). One of the biggest good choices I have made. :) Friend of mine who has been on me for 4 years (told me to buy even more he bought it for under 500) I told him he was nuts when he started sending me emails about how well it was doing all of the time! Shows what I know. Truth is I almost did sell it when they got into the grocery business but glad kept it.

Top Bottom