If anyone still refutes Lewis Hamilton's position...

Not 'it', but 'you' are not worthy of my attention not because I can't back up my statements, but because you're too stupid to understand
00greenzx12r told me the same thing when I asked him to support his opinion on US/China dealings with some shred of evidence but didn't because "I was too dumb to see something so obvious, it wasn't even worth it".

Between you and me luckystrike, I just think he pulled a bullshit statement out of his ass and acted like a small child when called out on it. :lol:

Anyway, I just asked for a simple quote from Hamilton that made your point, not an exposition on fluid dynamics. :D

BTW, you sort of nailed the answer you seek in your 2nd sentence
Increasing tax laws so that the rich pay up what they owe the government....that's awfully leftist of you, Mr. White Progressive.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
It never was about the morality of seizing tax havens for one's own benefit, which I fully endorse

The debate over the conflict of interest between Hamilton's holier than thou social activism (before and beyond BLM) while frolicking in tax havens, lecturing about veganism and climate change while bouncing around in private jets and burning dead dino juice for a living are all well documented in the pages of this thread and elsewhere on the site

I didn't engage your quips because I thought you were capable of finding it on your own

Obviously I was wrong

00greenzx12r told me the same thing when I asked him to support his opinion on US/China dealings with some shred of evidence but didn't because "I was too dumb to see something so obvious, it wasn't even worth it".

Between you and me luckystrike, I just think he pulled a bullshit statement out of his ass and acted like a small child when called out on it. :lol:

Anyway, I just asked for a simple quote from Hamilton that made your point, not an exposition on fluid dynamics. :D

Increasing tax laws so that the rich pay up what they owe the government....that's awfully leftist of you, Mr. White Progressive.
Mr. CONTRARY...

Mouthed off to anyone in bars recently and get your clock cleaned? I know you wouldn't speak to people in person, particularly those you don't know the way you post here, keyboard warrior.

And yes, you were too stupid to get it. Go back a few weeks and read the comments, it seems other members here got it without any additional information. Get a fuckin life instead. I can't believe I'm living in your head, is your existence that miserable?

Last edited:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
And here it is...

Lewis Hamilton's Breonna Taylor t-shirt is not being investigated by the FIA

Before and after his win in Tuscany, Hamilton wore a shirt about Breonna Taylor, a woman who was shot eight times in her home by Kentucky police in March. Despite earlier reports, the FIA, F1's governing body, will not investigate whether its rules were breached by the six-time world champion.

I can't wait for Bahrain or Abu Dhabi to see Hamilton's t-shirt condemning Iran's execution of Navid Afkari

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
So organize a protest. Take the streets. Organize. Demand justice.

What's stopping you?
Whats stopping me is this.

The mainstream media manipulation is insane.

One tragedy is more important than another?

Do you agree or disagree?

13 percent of the population commits 50 percent of the crime.

Do you agree or disagree.

These are simple questions.

Answer these and I'll get back to you on why I know that evil exists in this world and it ain't so black and white.

The debate over the conflict of interest between Hamilton's holier than thou social activism (before and beyond BLM) while frolicking in tax havens, lecturing about veganism and climate change while bouncing around in private jets and burning dead dino juice for a living are all well documented in the pages of this thread and elsewhere on the site
This is exactly the nebulous association I was asking you to clarify.

You can certainly point out the hypocrisy between his environmentalism and owning a private jet, which he ended up selling last year to reduce his carbon footprint, because those thing are directly contrary to each other. But he never said anything about taxing the wealthy so to get at him for something like, especially for something you would 100% do for yourself, just solidifies you as a simple Hamilton hater.

As an aside, greenhouse gases from meat and dairy production/consumption account for 15% of the global greenhouse gas amount - more than all the pollution emitted from cars/trucks/ships/planes in the world combined. Makes sense that altering dietary habits would be a platform for change as greenhouse emissions. And there's not a single person alive that hasn't used or benefited from something that produced pollution somewhere along the line so to use that as a means to dismiss an argument is fucking absurd.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
And here it is...

Lewis Hamilton's Breonna Taylor t-shirt is not being investigated by the FIA

Before and after his win in Tuscany, Hamilton wore a shirt about Breonna Taylor, a woman who was shot eight times in her home by Kentucky police in March. Despite earlier reports, the FIA, F1's governing body, will not investigate whether its rules were breached by the six-time world champion.

I can't wait for Bahrain or Abu Dhabi to see Hamilton's t-shirt condemning Iran's execution of Navid Afkari
Boom right there! Injustice is everywhere in the world, this band wagon bitch shit is getting old.
I would love a chance to box Lewis Hamilton....

I'm,his senior, I work 20 times harder in a day than he does in a week, and trust me,I know the difference in show pony bullshit and actual man the fuck up old man strength...

I bet I'm doing the same amount of pull ups with 40 lbs of fat on my frame.

Fuck lewis Hamilton, and fuck lucky... I really hope he's fishing... I'd like to meet the bloke, however I truly see why our countries split after reading his defeatist diatribe.

The slave trade gave opportunity for blacks in the end... The white man is not the enemy.

The poor are,now the enslaved... Trust me.

One tragedy is more important than another?

Do you agree or disagree?
Dunno about "important", but one tragedy is certainly "worse" than the other.

13 percent of the population commits 50 percent of the crime.
That sounds like a plausible fact, so I'll agree.

Answer these and I'll get back to you on why I know that evil exists in this world and it ain't so black and white.
I don't give a shit about your views on that.

I asked if it bothered you that there's no outrage in that incident, why you aren't out there protesting? Organizing? Holding a sign on a street corner, or outside of the courthouse?

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
"But he never said anything about taxing the wealthy "

Of course he didn't. I don't know anybody saying he did

Hamilton ain't anywhere near the sharpest tool in the shed, but even he ain't that stupid

It's the conflict of his social activism while evading his fair share which caused the stir leading to him having to defend himself that he does pay taxes in the UK

Which I'm sure he does, whatever fraction it may be

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Dunno about "important", but one tragedy is certainly "worse" than the other.

That sounds like a plausible fact, so I'll agree.

I don't give a shit about your views on that.

I asked if it bothered you that there's no outrage in that incident, why you aren't out there protesting? Organizing? Holding a sign on a street corner, or outside of the courthouse?
In that case I'm going with violent guy killing,innocents on a rampage is more tragic than cop sits too long on dudes fentanyl face...
Or white cop shoots warrant shit bag after failure to comply.

Im, not protesting or rioting or looting for one simple fact!

Most insane killers like,most insane perps or cops are in a tiny percentage... And weed themselves out eventually.

Why would I protest over the way life is.

Blm has no more authority to complain than I do over small percentages than over the crime rate of the people they are "protecting".

Life is life... Cops are bad, blacks are good...

Both are in small percentages.

It's the conflict of his social activism while evading his fair share which caused the stir leading to him having to defend himself that he does pay taxes in the UK
I understand that it seemingly violates whatever arbitrary standard you hold social activists to in your head.

OTOH, the guy has donated quite a bit and started his own foundation for charity. Supposedly during the Aus brush fires, twitter users called on him to donate, which he did for $500K. He posted about it and people bitched at him for 1) publicizing it and 2) not being enough money. Nadal and Federer together pledged to donate $250K total and nobody bitched at them for being a cheapskate, quite the opposite - they were lauded as good, generous blokes.

Hamilton just generates baseless hate in some people, yourself included. 🤷‍♀️

In that case I'm going with violent guy killing,innocents on a rampage is more tragic than cop sits too long on dudes fentanyl face...
Or white cop shoots warrant shit bag after failure to comply.

Im, not protesting or rioting or looting for one simple fact!

Most insane killers like,most insane perps or cops are in a tiny percentage... And weed themselves out eventually.

Why would I protest over the way life is.

Blm has no more authority to complain than I do over small percentages than over the crime rate of the people they are "protecting".

Life is life... Cops are bad, blacks are good...

Both are in small percentages.
So you're annoyed about something that apparently happens often with black on white crime, but not annoyed enough to do anything about it?

I think you're drunk posting at this post, but just because you are apathetic about "the way life is", doesn't mean other people have to be.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I think you're drunk posting at this post, but just because you are apathetic about the way life is, doesn't mean other people have to be.
One mans apathy is another's realism.

Life will always be this way...

The right and the wronged.

The people demonstrating for a small,percentage of cop on black deaths dont consider at all the amount of blavk on black deaths an issue at all. Their point is moot, just like the blavks who,wont snitch on the killer...

Ive seen a murder in person ... I saw multiple parties talk to both parties involved scram like,roaches and not answer the door when people were dead and cops were asking questions.

Research Chattanooga crime... We are a mini Chicago... Blavks kill blacks here over and over and over. Its disgusting.

The people demonstrating for a small,percentage of cop on black deaths dont consider at all the amount of blavk on black deaths an issue at all.
Because those are fundamentally two different issues. That comparison is like saying if they truly gave a shit about black deaths, they should be protesting McDonald's because heart disease kills more blacks than anything else.

RollieFree

BAMF
They painted the Silver Arrows black. They brought bullshit into racing. In my book that makes him a cunt. Argue all day about it amongst yourselves but as a race fan, I don’t want this bullshit ruining everything I was once interested in. It makes it nigger to me. Just like NFL and NBA. The N means something to me now it never did. N to me now means I’ll Never watch it again. Sad times when we can’t draw the line.
RF

RollieFree

BAMF
I’m on this team. As a former Marine, this means more to me than entertainment and the future perception of greatness. Sad to lose it but as I said, personally I must draw the line.

• Red
Reactions: Red
Because those are fundamentally two different issues. That comparison is like saying if they truly gave a shit about black deaths, they should be protesting McDonald's because heart disease kills more blacks than anything else.
Comparing black on black murder and violence to blacks eating at McDonald's and dying of heart disease is pretty fuckin stupid. Actually, very very stupid, Mr. Contrary.

No, you're saying it is the same...If BLM really gave a shit they would care more about the 55% of black on black violent crime more so or at least equally to the very small percentage of black deaths due to interactions with the police. But they don't. Now fuck off.

No, you're saying it is the same...If BLM really gave a shit they would care more about the 55% of black on black violent crime more so or at least equally to the very small percentage of black deaths due to interactions with the police. But they don't. Now fuck off.
Yes, thank you for resummarizing the argument that's been repeated ad nauseum around here for the last few years.

The point of the protests still eludes you and this is just a plausible way to dismiss it in its entirety.

Same reason why it's impossible for you to say black lives matter.

Yes, thank you for resummarizing the argument that's been repeated ad nauseum around here for the last few years.

The point of the protests still eludes you and this is just a plausible way to dismiss it in its entirety.

Same reason why it's impossible for you to say black lives matter.
Because they don't. You're either too stupid to get it or you just refuse to remove your marxist blinders. Just another example you being contrary for contrary's sake. Same fuckin game you play here for years...

Because they don't. You're either too stupid to get it
No, that's been my point. Black lives DON'T matter, even when people say ALL lives matter. People just don't give a shit, don't want to hear about any valid complaints about the police procedure, because it doesn't affect them but it sure pisses them off when other people don't feel the same way and speak up about it.

You want your safe space, uninterrupted by any news that fucks up your worldview.

Just another example you being contrary for contrary's sake.
You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Boom right there! Injustice is everywhere in the world, this band wagon bitch shit is getting old.
I would love a chance to box Lewis Hamilton....

I'm,his senior, I work 20 times harder in a day than he does in a week, and trust me,I know the difference in show pony bullshit and actual man the fuck up old man strength...

I bet I'm doing the same amount of pull ups with 40 lbs of fat on my frame.

Fuck lewis Hamilton, and fuck lucky... I really hope he's fishing... I'd like to meet the bloke, however I truly see why our countries split after reading his defeatist diatribe.

The slave trade gave opportunity for blacks in the end... The white man is not the enemy.

The poor are,now the enslaved... Trust me.
I doubt very much that you would be able to keep up with Lewis's training regime. I doubt you have a clue how hard he works in a week physically.

Remember he is at the very top of his game in a sport where he is effectively at retirement age. He is seen as 'old'. F1 drivers are probably the fittest all round athletes in any sport in the world...

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Remember he is at the very top of his game in a sport where he is effectively at retirement age. He is seen as 'old'. F1 drivers are probably the fittest all round athletes in any sport in the world...
meh... look at any domestic or international motorcycle series.. those guys are just as fit if not fitter. Scott Russell & Miggy still put in a few hundred cycling miles a week. Scott is winning mtb races and even ol lance still spins the pedals

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I doubt very much that you would be able to keep up with Lewis's training regime. I doubt you have a clue how hard he works in a week physically.

He sits in a seat in a car... My legs would push the pedals through the floor.... I wouldn't fit in that pussys Benz.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
pretty much any track and field athlete or gymnast is far, far superior to a race car driver from a fitness standpoint.
Hmmmm, not sure about that

The endurance and stamina in F1 is at a very high level

At Singapore, one of the hottest venues and why they run at night, I've read that a driver loses typically 6 pounds over race distance

That's a lot proportionally given the size of those midgets. That's gotta be like a whole watermelon

I'd like to see one compete in a decathlon, Iron Man or ride a section of the Tour de France in the Alps or Pyrenees.

Also, Nascar drivers run in the heat for up to 500miles per race.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
It isn't a 'bold statement'. Do you think performance has gone backwards? Do you think
I'd like to see one compete in a decathlon, Iron Man or ride a section of the Tour de France in the Alps or Pyrenees.

Also, Nascar drivers run in the heat for up to 500miles per race.
NASCAR drivers (or pie eating fat cunts as they are also known as) don't have to endure anything like the physical endurance an F1 driver deals with.

Jenson Button, a retired F1 driver, enters decathlons for fun. Mark Webber (another F1 retiree) is a huge cycling fanatic. F1 drivers wouldn't typically be allowed to fuck around on boingy motor cross bikes as the risk of injury is too high and also it could turn them ghey.

F1 drivers have to be physically at the top of their game because they can be racing flat out for 2 hours in an incredibly cramped environment, suffering extreme heat and g-forces. No other Motorsport puts such an overall physical and mental demand on the driverover such a long period. Not one., Not your NASCAR or LSR or motor cross or anything.

Claiming otherwise just helps me recognise the thread-morons.

Oh and Squidwerd, LH would destroy you in the ring, he is a keen boxer and Muay Thai fighter as well as a black belt in karate. So yeah, you'll be on the deck, breathing like a dying horse, wondering whether your arsehole is bored or punctured, pretty quickly, You and your 40lbs of excess fat.

Fortunately for you, he isn't.like Hagrid so he would not tea-bag you while you were down there with your mouth open...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
An F1-level racer would likely do well in any sort of endurance sport (running, cycling, whatever) as they've got the drive and genetic propensity to build up a massive VO2 Max. That doesn't mean they'd be a champion, but they'd likely be 'good'. What they've also got (that many other athletes don't have or need for their sport) is superhuman reaction time (which can be refined and developed but not really taught- you've got it or you don't)- it's rare to find someone who's got all the necessary tools. Needing to be as light as possible combined with being as strong as required is a difficult combination to maintain, especially over the course of a months-long season.

Don't kid yourselves- these guys are in tremendous shape, and they train solely for what they need to be able to do- if they trained for a different sport with similar requirements, they'd almost certainly be accomplished at that as well.

BigGar

high on placebo
All the top level guys on bikes and in F1 have to not only be in incredible shape they also have to remain almost anorexic in leanness. Every ounce counts. It's a different kind of shape than a triathlete, a boxer, gymnast, or a ballplayer. No more James Hunt Nigel Mansell types allowed, unfortunately. The pointy end of the stick is even pointier now.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
All the top level guys on bikes and in F1 have to not only be in incredible shape they also have to remain almost anorexic in leanness. Every ounce counts. It's a different kind of shape than a triathlete, a boxer, gymnast, or a ballplayer. No more James Hunt Nigel Mansell types allowed, unfortunately. The pointy end of the stick is even pointier now.
Yup. Typically 4% body fat.

Unlike Squidwerds 40% old man body fat...

Top Bottom