If anyone still refutes Lewis Hamilton's position...

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Dumb ass cucked woke white progressives

"Toto Wolff, Mercedes team principal: “We’re not bringing politics into F1, these are human-rights issues that we are trying to highlight and raise awareness of. There’s a big difference.”

:roll:

BigGar

high on placebo
Who knew calling for justice for an innocent person blasted by the cops would be so controversial.
Fucking snowflakes in here :snowflake: :snowflake: :lol:
I'm 100% with anyone calling for justice for Breonna Taylor.
The problem is with the people calling for justice for violent fuckwits like Jacob Blake (and so many others. . .)
If I was Breonna Taylor's family I'd be righteously pissed to lumped in with the bad guys who played stupid games, and won.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Talented as can be...
...but completely classless.
Cunt.
RF
Thank you for that self admission but what are your thoughts on Lewis?

I don't have any issues with him promoting justice for the woman who was shot by cops who broke into the wrong house and murdered her and haven't been sentenced for it.

You seem far more keen to rant against someone bringing justice to broader attention than you do about people who murder innocent people in cold blood and get away with it because they are white and have a badge to hide behind. Unless those murderers are black and then of course, you're leaping up and down and screaming like a snow monkey.

You see Rollie, the thing is, black lives matter...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Was it the wrong apartment and was she innocent?

Too many cases of people practicing instant judgement based on sound bytes or a couple of seconds of video.

How about we wait until the investigation is completed before running out into the streets with pitchforks and torches?

RobBase

BAMF
Yeahhhhhh, right.
Don't preach your bullshit to us unless you're hands are clean.

"The British Empire 'killed with famine, sword and fire more people than Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Hitler or Stalin. In the defense of its imperial interests it has precipitated two World Wars and is now presiding over an empire of crime that drains the poorest countries of their hard-earned wealth. During the days of Empire and now, treachery has been a staple in Britain's international relations'. See:
The British journalist Johann Hari writing in The Independent in 2006 argued that Britain possibly killed up to 29 million Indians in the late nineteenth century alone:
This claim has been disputed by a number of leading historians, but The Independent has effectively repeated the claim in its list of the five worst atrocities carried out by the British Empire (2016):
Interestingly, an article in another British newspaper The Guardian, has pointed out that many people in Britain are simply not aware of the Empire's past because they are not taught about it:
It must be said that many empires behaved this way, and the British are not an exception. While the British Empire contributed positively to the world in a number of ways, it also had many negative impacts on history, countries and peoples - it was heavily involved in the Atlantic slave trade for one, used concentration camps, brutally supressed uprisings at times, etc. Most large empires will have blood on their hands to varying degree, whether it is through conquest, colonisation, the implementation of rule, control of the colony, or suppression of the people and opposition.
Inevitably, given that the British Empire was the largest in history and that it existed from the sixteenth century into the twentieth century, the activities and policies of the Empire would have resulted in the deaths of many people - I doubt you could put an exact figure on it."

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Was it the wrong apartment and was she innocent?

Too many cases of people practicing instant judgement based on sound bytes or a couple of seconds of video.

How about we wait until the investigation is completed before running out into the streets with pitchforks and torches?
Yeah how about that. How about we dress in plain clothes, kick someone's door in and act all surprised and shit when a civilian who was legally carrying defends his girlfriend's home from what he would rightfully deem to be home invaders. Maybe we should all get behind these poor hard done by police officers who seemingly lose bodycams or don't switch them on and shoot into houses blindly, through windows that have curtains drawn and shit.

Now I'm no cop but here's what I would have done. The police alledge the boyfriend was receiving packages at the house that they suspected were drugs (there is no evidence to that effect nor is there any evidence that Breona knew anything about it if he was). I would have watched the house (they did that), watched his movements (they did that too) and once I saw him leave the house with the package I would have had a stop put on the car, away from the house. Then once he was stopped and cuffed I would have another group of cops in uniform go to the house and search it without his presence. Less likely for a cop to get shot perhaps and if a gun battle did break out then it would just be cops against guy at car stop, not cops going into a house and causing the legally armed reside t to think he was being broken into and the have him defend himself, and having an innocent (from all evidence available so far for the likes of me) health professional shot 5 times and killed.

But that is just me, I'm not a cop so, yanno. I'm just trying to apply some common sense...

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Yeahhhhhh, right.

"The British Empire 'killed with famine, sword and fire more people than Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Hitler or Stalin. In the defense of its imperial interests it has precipitated two World Wars and is now presiding over an empire of crime that drains the poorest countries of their hard-earned wealth. During the days of Empire and now, treachery has been a staple in Britain's international relations'. See:
The British journalist Johann Hari writing in The Independent in 2006 argued that Britain possibly killed up to 29 million Indians in the late nineteenth century alone:
This claim has been disputed by a number of leading historians, but The Independent has effectively repeated the claim in its list of the five worst atrocities carried out by the British Empire (2016):
Interestingly, an article in another British newspaper The Guardian, has pointed out that many people in Britain are simply not aware of the Empire's past because they are not taught about it:
It must be said that many empires behaved this way, and the British are not an exception. While the British Empire contributed positively to the world in a number of ways, it also had many negative impacts on history, countries and peoples - it was heavily involved in the Atlantic slave trade for one, used concentration camps, brutally supressed uprisings at times, etc. Most large empires will have blood on their hands to varying degree, whether it is through conquest, colonisation, the implementation of rule, control of the colony, or suppression of the people and opposition.
Inevitably, given that the British Empire was the largest in history and that it existed from the sixteenth century into the twentieth century, the activities and policies of the Empire would have resulted in the deaths of many people - I doubt you could put an exact figure on it."
AHH the classic deflection tactic of losers. Yes that might had had a chance of sticking with me but I am read up on the British Empire (we certainly were taught about it at school) and my opinions of the British Empire's deeds and misdeeds are known to those who know me and discuss such things. I have discussed it here in LAB too, so, yanno, try another tack Tiny Dancer...

Yeahhhhhh, right.

You sound like a black activist who says all white people are the devil because a small number of their ancestors were slaveowners.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Yeah how about that. How about we dress in plain clothes, kick someone's door in and act all surprised and shit when a civilian who was legally carrying defends his girlfriend's home from what he would rightfully deem to be home invaders. Maybe we should all get behind these poor hard done by police officers who seemingly lose bodycams or don't switch them on and shoot into houses blindly, through windows that have curtains drawn and shit.

Now I'm no cop but here's what I would have done. The police alledge the boyfriend was receiving packages at the house that they suspected were drugs (there is no evidence to that effect nor is there any evidence that Breona knew anything about it if he was). I would have watched the house (they did that), watched his movements (they did that too) and once I saw him leave the house with the package I would have had a stop put on the car, away from the house. Then once he was stopped and cuffed I would have another group of cops in uniform go to the house and search it without his presence. Less likely for a cop to get shot perhaps and if a gun battle did break out then it would just be cops against guy at car stop, not cops going into a house and causing the legally armed reside t to think he was being broken into and the have him defend himself, and having an innocent (from all evidence available so far for the likes of me) health professional shot 5 times and killed.

But that is just me, I'm not a cop so, yanno. I'm just trying to apply some common sense...
Still only partial information.

Sure, I'm certain the cops could have done a better job but, lets wait until the full investigation is completed to get all the facts...

...before deciding who is guilty and of what.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org

Yeah how about that?

How about, what the actual fuck does any of that have to do with F1 racing?

RollieFree

BAMF

I don't have any issues with him promoting justice for the woman who was shot by cops who broke into the wrong house and murdered her and haven't been sentenced for it.

You seem far more keen to rant against someone bringing justice to broader attention than you do about people who murder innocent people in cold blood and get away with it because they are white and have a badge to hide behind. Unless those murderers are black and then of course, you're leaping up and down and screaming like a snow monkey.

I’m not getting into a specific black thing over it. As a racing fan, I simply say leave your political, racial and any other shit at home and race. I walked out of a CSNY show when Young started ranting on politics. I.just want the performance. If I want opinions about things political, racial, gay or otherwise, I can find much better places to look. Race the fucking car. That’s all I need from F1.
RF

LuxPride

BAMF

You see, there are plenty of dead black people in the UK from the police. Why doesn't the token negro of F1 fight for his own people and wear a shirt for one of the UK's victims from police hands?

That's where he lost, he pandered to a cause that has no relevance to him. It's not his country, he has about as much to say about American police practices as I do in the UK, zero. If he wants justice for all black people, why not start the fight at home? Get in the streets and make a change!

Or naw cause his $100mill net worth and common sense + plus the Mercedes marketing machine (that did the math and find that a T-shirt worn after a race for a popular cause earns brownie points for the only black driver in an entire sport with their black fans) = he's a sellout.

If he gave a shit about black lives, he'd take his face, popularity, and value to the people of the UK and spread some awareness (I don't see him marching?). But once again, naw. It only matters when millions of fans view the 7min of post-race commentary. It's optics for Mercedes to help ditch the never-ending opinion they assisted in the deaths of millions, and a black guy to be pro-black and attract some of that sweet Antifa/BLM money on the down-low.

That's about as patriotic as me wearing "Keep Greenland, green" t's and not "Keep Tahoe, blue" ones. Change starts at home, we all know that. Unless we really don't care and just want to pander. He's a fucking sellout.
He also knows more about a lad's knob bellend than he does a knob on a shifter as a driver :fu: :D

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com

How about the outrage for the black guy that just murdered a pregnant woman's husband after car jacking them?

Where is the outrage?

I challenge any member here to tell me blm is a valid movement... It's not and if you think it is you are a delusional pussy who needs their ass beat.

The white guy was on his way to church.

Where is the outrage?

A black woman gets killed because she is sucking ghetto shit dick and this white kid is murdered in the street and no media out rage...

Stfu .

How about the outrage for the black guy that just murdered a pregnant woman's husband after car jacking them?

Where is the outrage?

I challenge any member here to tell me blm is a valid movement... It's not and if you think it is you are a delusional pussy who needs their ass beat.

View attachment 42644

Where is the outrage?

A black woman gets killed because she is sucking ghetto shit dick and this white kid is murdered in the street and no media out rage...

Stfu .
So organize a protest. Take the streets. Organize. Demand justice.

What's stopping you?

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Still only partial information.

Sure, I'm certain the cops could have done a better job but, lets wait until the full investigation is completed to get all the facts...

...before deciding who is guilty and of what.
Yeah I'm thinking they could have done a better job. Like not killing an innocent health worker for a start...

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
You see, there are plenty of dead black people in the UK from the police. Why doesn't the token negro of F1 fight for his own people and wear a shirt for one of the UK's victims from police hands?

That's where he lost, he pandered to a cause that has no relevance to him. It's not his country, he has about as much to say about American police practices as I do in the UK, zero. If he wants justice for all black people, why not start the fight at home? Get in the streets and make a change!

Or naw cause his $100mill net worth and common sense + plus the Mercedes marketing machine (that did the math and find that a T-shirt worn after a race for a popular cause earns brownie points for the only black driver in an entire sport with their black fans) = he's a sellout.

If he gave a shit about black lives, he'd take his face, popularity, and value to the people of the UK and spread some awareness (I don't see him marching?). But once again, naw. It only matters when millions of fans view the 7min of post-race commentary. It's optics for Mercedes to help ditch the never-ending opinion they assisted in the deaths of millions, and a black guy to be pro-black and attract some of that sweet Antifa/BLM money on the down-low.

That's about as patriotic as me wearing "Keep Greenland, green" t's and not "Keep Tahoe, blue" ones. Change starts at home, we all know that. Unless we really don't care and just want to pander. He's a fucking sellout.
He also knows more about a lad's knob bellend than he does a knob on a shifter as a driver :fu: :D

Well there you go. You didn't see him marching. So he didn't march then right?

Except he actually did...

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler

Where is the outrage?

View attachment 42644

Where is the outrage?

Stfu .

"I challenge any member here to tell me blm is a valid movement... It's not and if you think it is you are a delusional pussy who needs their ass beat."
So anyone who expresses an opinion opposed to yours on BLM deserves a beating? Spectacular. Are you sure you don't want to move to an extremist Muslim country like Iran? You would fit in well with the other extremists. Or maybe North Korea where again, only one view may be expressed.

"A black woman gets killed because she is sucking ghetto shit dick and this white kid is murdered in the street and no media out rage..."
Wow. Just wow. You are as much apart of the problem as the BLM if that is how you see her.

Yes, wish for media outrage if it helps but damn man, did you really just strongly imply a black professional health worker deserves to be blown away by cops who broke into the wrong house unannounced because she was 'sucking ghetto shit dick'?

Outstanding...

Last edited:

Stetson

BAMF
At least one of the cops has already been fired, and the city agreed to pay $12 million to the Taylor family today.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Hmmm, I was thinking 'would I be happy with £12 mill if cops bust into my daughter's home and shot her dead and then they didn't find any drugs?'

The answer would be a resounding 'no'.

I would also want the cops who pulled the trigger on her to swing by the neck.

I would spend every penny of that 12 million ensuring the cop who murdered her got sent down for murder. They wouldn't get away with it.

The police are supposed to protect the innocent, not murder them...

From Rob stating people today should be held responsible for shit their ancestors did long ago (lux said about the same about companies, in this case Mercedes), to squid to calling out for a protest for white victims of black violence, to lucky suggesting paying less taxes is shitty behavior....

...it's amazing how quickly conservatives will use the same arguments as their liberal opponents to sound like hypocritical nutcases.

They'll do anything to swipe at Lewis Hamilton, including a suspension of their beliefs. The salt is real.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Hamilton is a hypocrisy prattling halfwit across multiple dimensions

If you don't know anything about the man you should stand down on this thread
So why you still here then? He is doing much for his sport, to bring human rights to the fore and for the environment. He is a fantastic ambassador for the sport and is pushing for change within the sport and also within the company that supplies him with race cars...

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
So why you still here then? He is doing much for his sport, to bring human rights to the fore and for the environment. He is a fantastic ambassador for the sport and is pushing for change within the sport and also within the company that supplies him with race cars...
Because he is no more worthy of my attention on the topics of social justice, climate change, veganism, or nuclear physics than Kim Kardashian

He is only good at one thing, driving the best car ever assembled to go around a race track and he should stick with that rather than soil a sport I love

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Your attention? So very big of you, tiny dancer! For someone who doesn't deem him worthy of your attention you sure have a lot to say about him. Surely if you actually spoke the truth you wouldn't have deemed this thread worthy of your attention?

Someone's telling porky pies...

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Why isn't it worth your time to back up your own statements? Surely your tax dig is a slam dunk.

Unless you genuinely believe that people should be paying more taxes and legal manuevers to avoid taxes should be outlawed.
See, these are the games you play

Not 'it', but 'you' are not worthy of my attention not because I can't back up my statements, but because you're too stupid to understand

See the difference?

BTW, you sort of nailed the answer you seek in your 2nd sentence

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
He is only good at one thing, driving the best car ever assembled to go around a race track and he should stick with that rather than soil a sport I love
see heres where Im confused... I thought you loved MotoGP and were just distracted by F1?? I know Mr Kunt likes 4 wheels and 2 balls and scat. Im betting he was never finished at Finishing Skool

Top Bottom