If anyone still refutes Lewis Hamilton's position...

All these people talking about how they don't care would 100% turn around and shit all over Hamilton - the SJW-whiny-bitch-how's-your-race-god-doing-now Hamilton - if he bunged it around corner 3 and placed dead last. Yup, they'd suddenly give a shit about Hamilton's performance. There would be celebrations!

Yup, these people who claim to "not give a shit" would add another page to this thread proclaiming how much they did not give a shit.

Salty tears indeed. :up:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
All these people talking about how they don't care would 100% turn around and shit all over Hamilton - the SJW-whiny-bitch-how's-your-race-god-doing-now Hamilton - if he bunged it around corner 3 and placed dead last. Yup, they'd suddenly give a shit about Hamilton's performance. There would be celebrations!

Yup, these people who claim to "not give a shit" would add another page to this thread proclaiming how much they did not give a shit.

Salty tears indeed. :up:
You "bung it" on every turn and nobody gives a shit...🤣

Never watched an F1 race and probably never will.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Me either.

He could win the next 10 or lose the next 10, no interest from me.

The only reason I even stop in this thread is to be amazed at a grown man slurping up buckets of baby batter and seemingly never tire of it week after week.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
we can use Mr Lucky as a barometer... he h8s trump so he must be doing something correct.
No I don't. I don't hate anyone. I am disappointed that he seems to be less of a swamp drainer than I thought he was going to be. He hasn't seemed to have cleansed the American political trough of all those greedy snouts as I was hoping he would...

Austin_F

BAMF+
I've come to disagree with that, for selfish reasons. My senator is Chuck Grassley and he has been, for the most part, exactly what I want in representation.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Mmmm your salty tears sustain me. Cry more, tiny dancer...

No tears here....must have me confused with the oppressed LH.

And it's LH's salty jizz that's sustaining you.

Poor fellow.....whitey has kept him down for so long.

Did you see the part of the video where the 1/2 white F1 driver shamed his nephew for wearing a dress??

That should be enough for anal discharge to stop his cuntrarian narrative.....for a minute.
Did you see the bit where he apologised and recognised that he was wrong and accepted the fact that he had to change his outlook on such things?

Yeah that...
Say what you can about Lewis Hamilton (which isn't much that doesn't involve his genitalia), at least he is capable of evolving.

:lol:

MNtony

BAM
I'd be impressed if Hamilton could win a Nascar championship, but he's too big of a pussy to try.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Nobody is going congratulate him on his win???

Who knew calling for justice for an innocent person blasted by the cops would be so controversial :lol:

Fucking snowflakes in here :snowflake: :snowflake: :lol:
Oh look at you!!! You really showed us!

Can't wait for every athlete to start campaigning for their personal causes...everything from climate change, China Uighur concentration camps, the West Bank all the way to marginalized communities being denied Uber eats delivery!

It's going to work out real swell :up:

Top Bottom