If anyone still refutes Lewis Hamilton's position...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Hey now, low blow making fun of him for living in a flat that can have a flat.

He deserves better quality of cut than that...

...like something about his manhood, sexuality or the state of his dental health.

We all live where we can get by best and at least he isn't sleeping soiled, out in the gutter...

...in the rain.

BilletMan

BAMF+
It's good to see Lucky back on here, arguing his views....I hope things are going better for you nowadays, Lucky...

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Of course you do......because it's actually YOU in the position of face down, ass up, whilst biting a pillow awaiting the arrival of the 1/2 black kawk of prince hamilton the 1st.

Thanks for the correction...
Ah, your ghey fantasies will out. Nice if you to give us an insight into the thoughts and yearnings that fill your head.

You huge ghey...

Vegas12

BAMF+
Ah, your ghey fantasies will out. Nice if you to give us an insight into the thoughts and yearnings that fill your head.

You huge ghey...

There's a huge difference whether or not I fantasize about black kawk (I do not ) and whether you would actually gargle and ingest hamilton's baby batter. (you would) AND you'd do it ATM.

You huge homo...

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
So after a career of nothing, Hulkenberg posts a P3 in qualiftying for the '70th F1 anniversary'

All by way of Racing Point having lifted brake ducting from the Silver Arrows, suddenly the likes of Stroll, Hulkenberg are up there

Just goes to show it's the package that is bringing diversity to the F1 grid, 'giving' Hamilton his results

Put the Chief Inclusion Officer in any other car and he'd be a mid-packer at best

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
There's a huge difference whether or not I fantasize about black kawk (I do not ) and whether you would actually gargle and ingest hamilton's baby batter. (you would) AND you'd do it ATM.

You huge homo...

Err no there isn't. You DO fantasize about taking it because you have expressed it here in LAB, in this very thread.

Dreebles...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
If he can do it again next year but, with aero-packages removed from his car and left intact on everyone else's girl car, I might be convinced he's worth any praise.

Or if he switches teams and drives for Ferrari and wins.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Background for those of you who aren't tuned in...

Team Racing Point is having their best year. One of their regulars is out with China virus, so they brought up Nico Hulkenberg to fill in

Red Bull, Renault, Haas and others lodged a formal complaint that Racing Point has copied elements of the dominant Mercedes cars. Copying is forbidden. At issue specifically is the claim Racing Point's brake ducting was sourced or copied from the Merc car. Racing Point was found guilty and fined 15 constructors points and a few hundred thousand euros

Hulkenberg, a perennial mid-packer his whole career with lesser teams and hasn't been in a car since last year is in P3 after today's qualifying in the Racing Point 'Mercedes' car, just behind the two Merc's of Bottas and the F1 Chief Inclusion Officer

Imagine Hulkenberg would be if he had a copy of the whole car, not just the brake ducting

Ahead of the Chief Diversity Officer I'd say

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Is that something luckystrike copied from Chris Harris, too?

No original thought, ever. He puts the way in Norway!

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
I don't know shit about F1 because I'm far too young to be wasting my life watching other people do cool shit, but the only claims against this fellow involves the right wing fascination with American African penis.

Leads me to believe this guy is legit.
Proof that AD is lead by black schlong.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Hulkenberg, a perennial mid-packer his whole career with lesser teams and hasn't been in a car since last year is in P3 after today's qualifying in the Racing Point 'Mercedes' car, just behind the two Merc's of Bottas and the F1 Chief Inclusion Officer

Imagine Hulkenberg would be if he had a copy of the whole car, not just the brake ducting

Ahead of the Chief Diversity Officer I'd say
Imagine. He would be behind Lewis, as Bottas is. Interesting fact; Hulkenberg was second choice for Merc if Lewis had turned them down...

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Ahh the jealous racist Lewis haters. Your salty tears are sustenance to this thread.

A black man, at the top of his game, being the greatest of all time in the very pinnacle of motorsport.

How does it feel to have you white supremacist ideals blown away like dust in the wind by a man you hate because of the colour of his skin?

Sucks to be you, 'whitey'...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
If memory serves a well regarded oRg member got divorced and moved on with his life which left him no time to log on anymore. His handle was witsbusa.

Any chance we can get you to follow suit?

#savage

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
I'm surprised you can even see to type with Lewies wrinkly wind chimes bouncing off your face.
Your race card has been declined:fuckyou:

Top Bottom