If anyone still refutes Lewis Hamilton's position...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Nope. You are wrong and fixated with the past. They would be totally confounded by the performance and physical demands of modern race cars. Modern drivers are top athletes...

Nope, modern drivers are button pushing primates in computer controlled, aerodynamically assisted girl cars.

Skill is a very small factor with operating modern F1 "cars".

Wretch

amazingly graceful
That is without doubt, the most innacurate, misinformed comment you have ever uttered about F1...
Compared to cars with no aero, bias ply tires and no electronics, they are cheating.

Seat of the pants/hands feel of the track, in all weather, is real skill.

Ed

Nope. You are wrong and fixated with the past. They would be totally confounded by the performance and physical demands of modern race cars. Modern drivers are top athletes...
Clark? Hill? McLaren? Moss? You're only fooling yourself if you think that those men wouldn't leave your cock-sucking kneegroe in the dust driving today's machinery.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
No better driver in the wet than LH. The oldies couldn't press the brake hard enough. It is highly likely no one here could press the brake close to 60% the pressure that is required in race conditions.

BigGar

high on placebo
I realize F1 is all about pushing the automotive technological envelope. This does take a lot of "the driver" out of the equation and the best car is far more of a factor than the best driver. Lovely Lewis is a fabulous driver without a doubt. I would love to see all aerodynamics removed from F1 cars, and see them fitted with narrow, harder compound tires that might last a whole race. No wings, no nothing.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
I realize F1 is all about pushing the automotive technological envelope. This does take a lot of "the driver" out of the equation and the best car is far more of a factor than the best driver. Lovely Lewis is a fabulous driver without a doubt. I would love to see all aerodynamics removed from F1 cars, and see them fitted with narrow, harder compound tires that might last a whole race. No wings, no nothing.
Utter rubbish. Total and utter bollocks. Drivers of the modern era have to be way fitter and more physically resilient and mentally aware than the drivers of previous eras. Constant 6g lateral forces, having to apply up to 350lbs through one leg to the brake pedal multiple times, for up to 75 laps. They need the physical and mental capabilities of modern jet fighter pilots, with the ability to use electronic systems whilst under massive pressure and the ability to process huge amounts of constant visual and aural information in billetseconds (very small, intense, fractions of a second)...

Last edited:
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Utter shite.

125kg is not 350lbs.
Never said it was. Pre-hybrid, Brembo said applied brake pedal pressure was around 350lbs, now it is closer 250 lbs in the hybrid era but I would love to see who in this group of mouthy gobshites (that's all of you, you are all mouthy fucking gobshites) could repeat with the same force the braking requirements of a modern day F1 driver over the course of a race period even without the other forces applied to you that the F1 driver is subject to...

BigGar

high on placebo
Utter rubbish. Total and utter bollocks. Drivers of the modern era have to be way fitter and more physically resilient and mentally aware than the drivers of previous eras. Constant 6g lateral forces, having to apply up to 350lbs through one leg to the brake pedal multiple times, for up to 75 laps. They need the physical and mental capabilities of modern jet fighter pilots, with the ability to use electronic systems whilst under massive pressure and the ability to process huge amounts of constant visual and aural information in billetseconds (very small, intense, fractions of a second)...
I don't think you understand my statement. I didn't say today's drivers are shite. Far from it. They're obviously far better athletes than drivers from previous generations. That said, as you go back in time, the driver was able to be a bigger part of the package. A great driver could get more out of a lesser car. Do you think Lewis would dominate in a McLaren, or Ferrari, or Sauber? I don't. He'd get the most out of whatever he was driving, and likely do better than the current drivers of those cars, but I don't think his presence would turn them into winners. He was smart enough to hitch his wagon to the right equipment, and right team, also helping them develop the best car, but in today's F1, the driver's who are not in the best car have little chance to prevail.

Back in the day, it was often anyone's race, with the driver being far more important to bring home the winner, often not in the "best" car.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Not really a fight when the only people I really get to converse with on the subject here are window licking inbreeds...
The only sack of balls having hero in my life was my Dad.
But if you want to worship some little go-kart driving pussy and buff his toe nails, then have at it.
Is your life black enough for it to matter to him?🤣

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So, have established Louis Hamblton's position yet?

Which is it, the dying cockroach or the hungry worm?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So, 1st place in leg presses, general physical fitness and fast twitch muscles, while riding around in the best artificially enhanced girl car?

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
how much does Hamilton bench??
160 lbs tops... That's how much he weighs...

I literally could bench double his bodyweight.
(Been since last year)

This is what he probably trains with... Low weight high rep...

Here's what Mr. Lucky sees

On a serious note, I'll remember 7 time Mr Olympia who trained and worked his ass off to be the biggest strongest body builder of all time..

He's actually black not mixed and claiming black when he's clearly the work of the 😈 and has no soul from being bastardized from an unholy union, im just playing (thats red heads)

Also Ronnie Coleman was a cop while winning title after title... Not some knee down fruit cake, Nancy boy, entitled know it all whos more interested in cars than pussy...

Ronnie has kids older than this twat twink cum slurper hamilton...

Ronnie Coleman 🐐 black(real) athlete !

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
160 lbs tops... That's how much he weighs...

I literally could bench double his bodyweight.
(Been since last year)
You can only press the 100lb dumbbells 8 times, you wuss. :razz: I did a set of 22 (a PB) on Monday (it's actually becoming an issue- there aren't any heavier dumbbells at my gym, and my shoulder issues don't allow me to bench press).

Just busting your balls- I don't know if I could hit even 300lbs- it would take me a couple months at least, and that's if I could bench press (which as I said, I can't- fucked up my shoulder doing reps with 110kg a few months ago and it took 7 weeks to heal- never again- I need the movement dumbbells allow, and being locked into position with the barbell doesn't work for me anymore).

If you ever come to Thailand I'll bring you to my gym and beat up on you a bit.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
You can only press the 100lb dumbbells 8 times, you wuss. :razz: I did a set of 22 (a PB) on Monday (it's actually becoming an issue- there aren't any heavier dumbbells at my gym, and my shoulder issues don't allow me to bench press).

Just busting your balls- I don't know if I could hit even 300lbs- it would take me a few months at least, and that's if I could bench press (which as I said, I can't- fucked up my shoulder doing 110kg a few months ago and it took weeks to heal- never again).
It's been a year for sure.. I wanted three plates(ended up getting that and some change)... I trained hard ate well and upped my test ...

Honestly could probably max at 250ish right now haven't touched an olympic bar in months.

I did do some pull ups 2 days ago and hit 15 without much difficulty... Since I stopped selling cars and show pony gym muscles.. And started doing construction, I feel stronger in much different ways... However I feel like both compliment each other, and this last year has been a tone and cut...

I'd love to bulk again and add "gym" strength..

I would have to change jobs if I wanted to train again.

Oh the humanity..

Congrats on the pb!

And you're right about pushing it on bench... I appreciate moderation and common sense as I get older... If I ever feel pained doing it... I'll drop it in a heart beat for pulley machines... I love am.. Huge pump great tone small weights to assist in big gains!

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Well, I didn't exactly do it naturally- I've been taking 125mg per week of T for a while, which helped, but, once I hurt my shoulder (I thought I popped it- it was the most worrisome gym injury I've had since partially tearing a pec in 1997) I added 100mg (which is a low therapeutic dose- bodybuilders might go 6x higher) of Nandrolone (Deca)- first shot was on June 24th, and I started feeling it about four weeks later (it's slower-acting than T)- my shoulder healed faster than it should have, and my fucked up joints (from both age and decades in the gym) also started feeling way better. I'm sure it helped my strength as well- my first 100% workout after the injury saw me match my PB, and I beat it a couple days ago.

I did hit 20 pull-ups (a PB that took me years to hit) a few months ago, and have been doing exclusively weighted sets since (I think it's diminishing returns after a certain rep range). Just today I managed 8 reps hanging 41lbs off my belt at a body-weight of 215lbs- I try to add 0.5kg per week to the weight.

Top Bottom