If anyone asks "why you need an assault rifle"

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
Skimming the thread, I haven't seen anybody besides BradCo put forth a single solution to preventing mass shootings, which further supports my statement that right wingers tolerate mass shootings.
I vote democrat... for the free stufd

rumble phish

BAMF+
Is this like how so many Republicans were against gay narriage because it would inevitably mean people were going to marry their toasters next?
You seem to conveniently forget that a lot of Democrats were against gay marriage as well, until they saw an opportunity for votes. And to the point of "marrying toasters", well we aren't quite there yet but it certainly has degraded into confusion about gender, acceptance of a bonafide mental disorder (trans) and further confusion re; sexual preference.

You seem to conveniently forget that a lot of Democrats were against gay marriage as well, until they saw an opportunity for votes.
So you're saying Democrat politicians changed their stance to reflect what their constituency wanted?

Gee, what a novel idea :biggrin1a:

And to the point of "marrying toasters", well we aren't quite there yet but it certainly has degraded into confusion about gender, acceptance of a bonafide mental disorder (trans) and further confusion re; sexual preference.
It sounds like part of the reason why you're against gay marriage is because it helps hold back other kinds of socially aberrant behavior - would you say that's a fair summation?

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
So you're saying Democrat politicians changed their stance to reflect what their constituency wanted?

Gee, what a novel idea :biggrin1a:

It sounds like part of the reason why you're against gay marriage is because it helps hold back other kinds of socially aberrant behavior - would you say that's a fair summation?

Only Choptop cared as much about the gay issue. What are the chances... An argumentative twit, a know it all...practically a spokesman for the lgbt community, a self declared conservative, yet every post of his screams snowflake... I ask you... What are the chances?

Skimming the thread, I haven't seen anybody besides BradCo put forth a single solution to preventing mass shootings, which further supports my statement that right wingers tolerate mass shootings.
Well partially correct. Only if they are Liberals and preferably in the N/E or Kali possibly Wash State. Ready on the LEFT Ready on the LEFT (not right)--Commence firing!! :) :)

Top Bottom