If anyone asks "why you need an assault rifle"

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
And if you two fuck-sticks have a better idea to stop these mass shooting, please illuminate us.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
And if you two fuck-sticks have a better idea to stop these mass shooting, please illuminate us.
I can tell you what won't make them stop, taking legal firearms away from law abiding citizens.

Beating kids ass's from an early age would be a good start. Starting back as far as I can remember, I absolutely knew that killing people was frowned upon and wouldn't end well for me. These fuck sticks now don't know that until it's too late. The ones that survive should be raped in prison every day and the rape count posted on the internet. Their parents should do some jail time or community service for years. And the ones that die committing their shooting, their names should never be mentioned. Matter of fact, none of their names should be mentioned alive or dead, take the glory out of it..

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
My idea, ysr... as mentioned 10 times already in multiple threads, is in the bottom of an Epstein article sail posted in another thread.

Bill Barr El Paso article. It explains it so that even dumb gluttons like you might get it.
I suggest you read it in its entirety.
You're too preoccupied with watching the dog and pony show, to understand the reasons (and culprits) behind the circus.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Yeah, I have a son. And I want him to grow up in a society where he's afforded the right and freedom bear arms as he sees fit. The issue, as you USED to argue, is not with guns or even gun ownership but with how young people are being raised for the last 20-30 years.

Putting up more hoops for law-abiding citizens to jump through to exercise their "right" isn't the answer.

rumble phish

BAMF+
where did he say that? clearly something will be done, better something like that then having someone come after them, which will clearly happen if tinny's friends get their way.
It's called "incrementalism". Taking our rights away and inch at a time until they are all gone, and we're grateful for it.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I personally know a couple families where the fathers are x convicts, therefore not able to procure legal weapons.

In one family, the x wife had purchased numerous guns for the husband, in the other, one of the daughters.

If there's a will there's a way. No law will stop criminals. The only thing it will do is keep law abiding citizens from protecting themselves and their loved ones.

Why is Bradco not shedding any tears for all the Chicago children dying from stray bullets on a daily basis?
Why is he not shedding tears for the children who die from drunk drivers on a daily basis?

That greasy fast food has melted whatever 2 neurons he had spinning around his fat head.

ysr_racer

The only thing it will do is keep law abiding citizens from protecting themselves and their loved ones.
Really? I don't own a semi auto rifle, and I can protect myself and my family just fine.

Like I said, you want one, fine. Jump thru hoops.

ysr_racer

Why aren't you faggots crying about not being able to cash and carry class III stuff?

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Really? I don't own a semi auto rifle, and I can protect myself and my family just fine.

Like I said, you want one, fine. Jump thru hoops.
Sounding more and more like those liberal family members of yours.
Guess the gene pool is catching up

ysr_racer

Lots of guys without skills need massive amounts of firepower. I'm more of a one shot one kill, kinda guy.

Like I said, buy whatever you want, just weed out the assholes.

ysr_racer

This has been fun, but Im going to jerkoff, and go to sleep. Let's pick up in the morning.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Well, here we have another one of the "stand and fight/take it from my cold, dead hands" 3 %'er types turning 180 degrees ready to give it all away because his emotion got the better of him.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Lots of guys without skills need massive amounts of firepower. I'm more of a one shot one kill, kinda guy.

Like I said, buy whatever you want, just weed out the assholes.
Yeah, we've seen you shoot dude. You need all the fire power you can get. Stick to shotguns.

rumble phish

BAMF+
That little fucker's parents should be sitting in jail with him right now.

No excuse for him to be thinking like that without the parents being involved.
But yet he's done nothing more than most of us here have. Be careful what you wish for.

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
it's basic.
intelligent, european/american folks who live in decent communities have a shortsightedness based on them living in a high-trust community. They can for the most part depend on the police, community, and existing mores (more-ayes) to keep people in line. The legal system generally works, and corruption levels are low. People don't really need laws to stay on the straight and narrow. They just do because it's the right thing to do. Laws are a backup.

A low trust community/environment, by contrast, means you have to depend on yourself and closely related well known individuals to protect yourself. Fraud and corruption is widespread. Word of mouth is king. Cash and barter is king. Cops and the legal system is a joke and should be avoided. Laws are for someone else to follow.

Generally, white educated folks ASSUME that everyone lives in a high-trust society like they do, and laws will be followed and therefore laws are good. To stop mass shootings, all you need to do (because we HAVE TO DO SOMETHING) is remove the guns, ammo or magazines (or make them exponentially more difficult to obtain- only "good" people will have them). Laws will work, they assume, because they would follow them and can't for the life of them understand how or why someone else would not comply.

"Mass shootings" are noise in the system. Similar to other seminal events in this country's history, they will result in "SOMETHING BEING DONE" which will restrict freedoms.

Similar to 1932. Gangs were on the rise due to prohibition and unintended consequences. Yellow journalism resulted in massive publicity surrounding gangster shootings. Machineguns were ultimately restricted. "Nobody NEEDS a machinegun."

Some asshole in CA shoots up a schoolyard with a legal, semiautomatic AK-47 copy. As a result, the first wave of "assault weapon bans" started in CA and have continued to the present day. Yet "mass shootings" continue.

Got news for you. They will continue. Violence is a way of life. Just look to the UK and their angst over "knife crime" and "knife culture" and all the other soy boy bullshit they espouse. The utes carry pointy objects because guns are hard to get. The obvious answer is to ban knives, right? Some dickhead came out and said a pointy knife isn't required for cooking, so pointy knives should be illegal. Seriously?

What's the answer? Easy. Gar has it. You're a violent fuckwad? We kill you. erase you from the gene pool. Yeah, a few million would be killed initially, but after a while it would calm down. Anything else is absolutely not the answer. if you're not willing to kill the violent, then you don't have the stomach for the real cure and all you're espousing is bullshit. People should be able to be trusted with guns, bayonets, swords, crossbows and tanks. Making any law short of death for the violent is nonsensical.

IT's what the second amendment really means. The patriots who created this fine country realized that a high trust society COULD and SHOULD be trusted with weapons. And why illegal immigration is so horrible for the future of this country. Unmonitored, unfettered unwashed masses flooding our great country with their inbred ideas of low trust societies and corruption, graft, pedophilia and all the rest of it will ultimately mean destruction of most all of our freedoms "for the good of the many." Fuck that. This country was great due to the great TRUST implicit in the bill of rights. Trust that people would use the freedom for great things like the Apollo space program and kicking the Nazis in the nuts. Trust that you could leave your door unlocked and the cunt next door wouldn't be so strung out on meth that he needed to steal the copper pipes in your basement.

You can't TRUST a bunch of semi-illiterate inbred fucktards from Guatemala (just an example); born and bred with concepts that graft, thievery and general "fuck thy neighbor" attitudes are the way to get ahead- with the bill of rights.

Last edited:

CID

I had to have my local police chief sign off on the deal
yer doin it wrong.

it's basic.

You can't TRUST a bunch of semi-illiterate inbred fucktards from Guatemala (just an example); born and bred with concepts that graft, thievery and general "fuck thy neighbor" attitudes are the way to get ahead- with the bill of rights.
but but but thats democracy maaaaan!

What's the answer? Easy. Gar has it. You're a violent fuckwad? We kill you. erase you from the gene pool. Yeah, a few million would be killed initially, but after a while it would calm down. Anything else is absolutely not the answer. if you're not willing to kill the violent, then you don't have the stomach for the real cure and all you're espousing is bullshit. People should be able to be trusted with guns, bayonets, swords, crossbows and tanks. Making any law short of death for the violent is nonsensical.

IT's what the second amendment really means. The patriots who created this fine country realized that a high trust society COULD and SHOULD be trusted with weapons. And why illegal immigration is so horrible for the future of this country. Unmonitored, unfettered unwashed masses flooding our great country with their inbred ideas of low trust societies and corruption, graft, pedophilia and all the rest of it will ultimately mean destruction of most all of our freedoms "for the good of the many." Fuck that. This country was great due to the great TRUST implicit in the bill of rights. Trust that people would use the freedom for great things like the Apollo space program and kicking the Nazis in the nuts. Trust that you could leave your door unlocked and the cunt next door wouldn't be so strung out on meth that he needed to steal the copper pipes in your basement.

Last edited:

LURCH

You rang?
I'm all for more stringent drivers license tests. I think they should monitor your driving for a month before you get renewed, since most assholes don't use turn signals, change lanes in the middle of intersections, run red lights and stop signs. Not to mention the asshole who pass stopped school buses.
Driving under the speed limit in left lane is my biggest pet peeve :fu:

ysr_racer

You can have my Lobsterfest ticket when you pry it from my cold, dead, cholesterol laden fingers.

Skimming the thread, I haven't seen anybody besides BradCo put forth a single solution to preventing mass shootings, which further supports my statement that right wingers tolerate mass shootings.

CID

Skimming the thread, I haven't seen anybody besides BradCo put forth a single solution to preventing mass shootings, which further supports my statement that right wingers tolerate mass shootings.
bueller.jpg

straw-man.jpg

It's called "incrementalism". Taking our rights away and inch at a time until they are all gone, and we're grateful for it.
Is this like how so many Republicans were against gay narriage because it would inevitably mean people were going to marry their toasters next?

BigGar

high on placebo
it's basic.
intelligent, european/american folks who live in decent communities have a shortsightedness based on them living in a high-trust community. They can for the most part depend on the police, community, and existing mores (more-ayes) to keep people in line. The legal system generally works, and corruption levels are low. People don't really need laws to stay on the straight and narrow. They just do because it's the right thing to do. Laws are a backup.

A low trust community/environment, by contrast, means you have to depend on yourself and closely related well known individuals to protect yourself. Fraud and corruption is widespread. Word of mouth is king. Cash and barter is king. Cops and the legal system is a joke and should be avoided. Laws are for someone else to follow.

Generally, white educated folks ASSUME that everyone lives in a high-trust society like they do, and laws will be followed and therefore laws are good. To stop mass shootings, all you need to do (because we HAVE TO DO SOMETHING) is remove the guns, ammo or magazines (or make them exponentially more difficult to obtain- only "good" people will have them). Laws will work, they assume, because they would follow them and can't for the life of them understand how or why someone else would not comply.

"Mass shootings" are noise in the system. Similar to other seminal events in this country's history, they will result in "SOMETHING BEING DONE" which will restrict freedoms.

Similar to 1932. Gangs were on the rise due to prohibition and unintended consequences. Yellow journalism resulted in massive publicity surrounding gangster shootings. Machineguns were ultimately restricted. "Nobody NEEDS a machinegun."

Some asshole in CA shoots up a schoolyard with a legal, semiautomatic AK-47 copy. As a result, the first wave of "assault weapon bans" started in CA and have continued to the present day. Yet "mass shootings" continue.

Got news for you. They will continue. Violence is a way of life. Just look to the UK and their angst over "knife crime" and "knife culture" and all the other soy boy bullshit they espouse. The utes carry pointy objects because guns are hard to get. The obvious answer is to ban knives, right? Some dickhead came out and said a pointy knife isn't required for cooking, so pointy knives should be illegal. Seriously?

Possibly one if the best insights into human societies ever.

Top Bottom