If anyone asks "why you need an assault rifle"

CID

BAMF+
They were saying 'nigga' all kinds of ways -- Better get AD down there quick to skool em on how that's racist and improper! :eek::eek:

Z

BAMF+
Whad,,,,,,,,,, a,,, let down......... :roll:

Thought,,,, :ak: dey wuz all gonna get,,, :2guns:

:mad2: mowed down,,,,,,,,,,,,,, on camera............. :smashtard:

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Nice nigerhood they're living in. Security door and heavy duty front door. I wonder what brand that door was, seemed up to the job.

def a great ad for whoever made that door and deadbolt!

why do i get the feeling that all them dindoonuffins knew full well what was inside that house.

Austin_F

BAMF+
In an episode of mythbusters, using very strong quality screws for the deadbolt and chain made a huge difference. Usually the door doesnt break down, the cheap screws pull out of the door frame.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I like how they were yelling "Poe-leece, open up"

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
In an episode of mythbusters, using very strong quality screws for the deadbolt and chain made a huge difference. Usually the door doesnt break down, the cheap screws pull out of the door frame.
um no... a security door (or fire resistant) is not to be breached. Starts with the jam, door, and framing.
Also in wind load testing... its been shown that once the door goes... the whole house will be on the ground/in the air in minutes.

Master-Cylinder

They make a door jamb reinforcement thing that's around two feet long, you screw it to the door instead of the stock little striker plate. I have one around here... somewhere.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I think as soon as Trump is out of office, 2020? 2024? We'll see the democrats treat semi auto rifles and semi auto pistols like class III items.

Fingerprints, FBI background check, transfer tax. And truthfully I'm ok with that.

You want it, jump thru hoops.

I think as soon as Trump is out of office, 2020? 2024? We'll see the democrats treat semi auto rifles and semi auto pistols like class III items.

Fingerprints, FBI background check, transfer tax. And truthfully I'm ok with that.

Well what would you say if you had to go through the same for your weed and blow???? Truthfully I am good with that!

Master-Cylinder

Back in 1934 the tax was set at $200.00 to discourage people from buying them, and has remained the same. I would bet they would jack that $200.00 to 2020 money and make it around $4,000.00.
It took months for my paperwork to go thru, and I had to have my local police chief sign off on the deal. So, all you'd need is your local police chief or judge to refuse or deny your transfer.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
kinda thinking the old "trapdoor-alligator pit" might have been more amusing in this case.

Master-Cylinder

so i need to buy a shitton of lowers in oct of 2023?

Get them now before the price spikes.

My buzz gun would probably cost less than a hundred bux to manufacture. The one I have sells for close to $5,000.00! I paid around $600.00 for it, way back.

ysr_racer

Back in 1934 the tax was set at $200.00 to discourage people from buying them, and has remained the same. I would bet they would jack that $200.00 to 2020 money and make it around $4,000.00.
It took months for my paperwork to go thru, and I had to have my local police chief sign off on the deal. So, all you'd need is your local police chief or judge to refuse or deny your transfer.
Not everybody should own certain weapons. Case in point, Gilroy, El Paso, Toledo, Riverside last night.

Terry_Schiavo

They make a door jamb reinforcement thing that's around two feet long, you screw it to the door instead of the stock little striker plate. I have one around here... somewhere.
You can still sawzall the frame. If a house has a sliding glass door... its like an invitation.
Get one of those spring loaded center punch... bink

Terry_Schiavo

are you ok with stringent drivers license testing as well?
That would mean you will likely not qualify and it wont be a matter of money.

Master-Cylinder

Not everybody should own certain weapons. Case in point, Gilroy, El Paso, Toledo, Riverside last night.
If you're a known asswipe, your papers won't get signed. My police chief didn't just sign the paper like it was nothing, he looked into my record, my employment, and since I wasn't on their RADAR as a fuck head, he signed away. A few years later, I bought an old K Band Speed gun from him. Had a shit load of fun with that baby on the open road. Some asshole would speed by, see a RADAR detector on the dash and light em up. Over and over and over. Let them pull away a 1/4 mile and light them up again. Killed many an hour on the road.

Terry_Schiavo

didnt the Toledo shooter have a friend acquire the components for him and has been charged??

Master-Cylinder

I'm all for more stringent drivers license tests. I think they should monitor your driving for a month before you get renewed, since most assholes don't use turn signals, change lanes in the middle of intersections, run red lights and stop signs. Not to mention the asshole who pass stopped school buses.

ysr_racer

Ok... then cause that would save over 100 people per day easy. Lets start there.
Sounds good to me. Get some of these old fuckers off the road.

For some reason disaffected assholes have chosen semi auto rifles and semi auto pistols to kill a bunch of people. The reality is, with minimal training any asshole can kill shit-loads of people. In a very short time.

Could you do the same thing with a car? Not likely. Could you do the same thing with a bomb, probably but trust me, the easiest way to kill large numbers of people is with a semi auto rifle.

And I have a pretty good knowledge of how an AR15 functions, considering I'm the fucking guy that invented the drop in auto sear.

Master-Cylinder

Sounds good to me. Get some of these old fuckers off the road.

For some reason disaffected assholes have chosen semi auto rifles and semi auto pistols to kill a bunch of people. The reality is, with minimal training any asshole can kill shit-loads of people. In a very short time.

Could you do the same thing with a car? Not likely. Could you do the same thing with a bomb, probably but trust me, the easiest way to kill large numbers of people is with a semi auto rifle.

And I have a pretty good knowledge of how an AR15 functions, considering I'm the fucking guy that invented the drop in auto sear.

Sounds to me like you're a dumb Jew who hasn't learned from history, sounds like you'd be happy with semi autos confiscated.

Top Bottom