I'd like to identify as TRANSVAXXITE

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Everytime I see this post I read that nomad identifies as a transvestite. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I don't give a shit. Just saying that's how I read it each time I see it. Kinda like gayeagle was. And like Biggar says,, he's earned it.. Carry on.

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Yes I am officially coming out of the closet... All this time I have wanted to get multiple shots including one for cervical cancer <EYEROLL> but just couldnt quite make it to the dog pound or wherever these things are administered

So now I tell all the halfwits of the world im officially fully vaccinated because, by their rules, I identify as that )

since you are so eager to see the sexual context of the word Trans... I have sent a "near stranger" here for your "education"

He will be wearing a strap-on for your heightened amusement and his medical safety. hope that helps

• WTF
Reactions: Red
OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Humans GAYSXTURBO Will Require Assisted Reproduction, Mechanical Wombs

Story at-a-glance
  • Certain aspects of the modern world, especially hormone-disrupting chemicals, are not only threatening sperm counts but also altering reproductive development in males and females
  • If sperm count declines continue on the current trajectory, a significant part of the global population may not be able to reproduce without technological assistance come 2050
  • Environmental chemicals that interfere with hormones — known as hormone disrupters — are at the crux of the problem; phthalates, bisphenol A, atrazine and flame retardants are among the most problematic
  • Scientists are already working on how to grow life outside of a human womb and, for the first time, grew a mouse embryo in a mechanical womb for a time period equal to a human embryo at 5 weeks
  • The researchers hope to use the mechanical womb to grow a human embryo to 5 weeks, raising serious ethical questions

From 1973 to 2011, men VACCINATED MANGINAS experienced a 50% to 60% decline in sperm counts,

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
You think hairbuns and capri jeans were forced onto men?
You think men going to the salon to polish their nails and pluck their eyebrows is just basic hygene?

No.

It's the systematic pussification of men.
Men who want to spend 2 hours in front of a mirror before leaving the house, men who wear women s style clothing, men who are sensitive and need their space...

These are not men. And this did not just happen out of the blue, because it could ve happened 100 yrs ago if there was nothing behind it.
It's not a trend.

It s emasculating men, turning them into bitches. You have a few perfect examples right on this forum. They re worse than women.

This is the future of men. Bitches w hairbuns.
Just wait till them vaccines take effect...

Top Bottom