I Love this guy's reviews, my .25 cal AirForce rifle, and my PRIMARY AIR GUN MAKER !

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...time to make the 'butter...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I figgers the Walther Lothar barrels are the heart of the AirForce rifles, and are made in Germany, and not by dumb-ass Texans that can't be bothered to pack all the set screws and special wretches needed to assemble the product, which might explain why they work so well despite being made by said Texans....

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
1552469087255.png 1552469117309.png

...it is hard to tell from these two photos, but can you see how massive the 24" barrel is compared to the 12" tube...???...

...the 12" tube is the close up shot on the right...the "chamber" sticking out the back is the same size on both barrels...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the dogs really like the AirForce rifle too...they get excited whenever they see it...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
1552578572267.png

...a nice as this 9lb $2500 repeater ($2000 w/o scope) rig is the ugly $700 single shot Escape develops twice the muzzle energy…

…it is certainly not more accurate than the FX rifle but not far off the mark there...

...with the scope and air n shit the Escape rig is 6.8 lbs....

...the TalonP rig develops 50 lbs of energy, slightly more than the FX Crown, with it's 12" barrel...it is at least three pounds lighter than the Crown...

…I would still like to have one...for on thing it delivers 45 pounds of energy over 90+ fully regulated shots...…....just not now...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
1552574685799.png

...these fukers are sold...he is checking to see if he has any others in inventory...

...as nice as the TalonP/Escape is, it really isn't a pistol...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...so they are all sold out but it looks like my Primary Air Gun Maker will put one together just for meeee if he can find the parts...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
Why would you hunt deer with a .25 cal ? You seem to be set on that caliber, any reason?
...to be clear, in review...I wouldn't...I am sure you could kill a deer with one but it would be a stunt...

...it is no 22 magnum...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...thanx for posting/finding that for me...his videos are not very good but they do contain lot of interesting material...

...I very much like the design of the Quigley rifle but not his videos...

...they are typically amateurish and barley watchable save for the interesting stuff he is doing and (trying to) talk aboot…

….his production is filled with random comments as they cross the mind of the producer, many of which have nothing to do with the subject, and are repeated throughout the production....this is distracting, not amusing or informative...

…at least he has not included footage of his dog rolling around on it's back...

…in contrast, the Pyramid Air videos are concise, with high production values, and adhere to a formula that makes it easy to comprehend relevant data...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...they never smash pumpkins though...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...don't love this guy's reviews neither...he is a babbling idiot, imho...(I can see that you are putting your shooting glasses on)...

...it takes him 10 minutes to start shooting...it takes him 16 minutes to hack out the data...

...Pyramid Air is trying to sell guns too but their reviews to not come off like commercials...

LMR

BAMF
I just posted that in reference to air guns might be able to kill people.

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it is still a good review as far as that goes...it has many amusing elements lacking in the polished Pyramid reviews...

...but as far as being a good informational video per se it's a mess in comparison...most you tube productions are...

…that was the point I was trying to make here but air guns are so cool it is not unexpected that they would take over the focus of the thread...

How loud is the crack when fired ass the pellet breaks the sound barrier? Been needing one these to shoot tree rats and the occasional coyote and feral dog in the eye. Have been using sub sonic 22's but the accuracy is not quite up what I need cannot risk a ricochet. Looks like it may work but not an air gun guy, this is interesting.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
The Daystate .22 that came here, the loudest thing the shooter hears is the click of the trigger mechanism. The latest greatest Daystates with the electronic triggers silence things even more.

LMR

BAMF
The gun is very quiet. Hitting the metal back stop makes the most sound. With the 10 pellet magazines, it’s amazing how fast one can go thru pellets. I haven’t even had to refill the 90cu ft tank yet. This thing is very stingy on how much air it uses so the compressor doesn’t get used a lot.

Top Bottom