I had the honor today...

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Of delivering some parts to the Mercedes AMG F1 factory in Brixworth today. I did my bit for the 2020 championship effort.

Damn its a big place!

But pretty fucking neat.

I wanted a pic of me next to the sign on the front gate but security said the site had a no pics policy.

Spoilsports.

So you will have to make do with pics from the Bert-cam... :D

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
rest assured Mr Puke shorted the order... then denied it with spices and leftovers on his shirt...
I don't know. It was two boxes from an engineering firm up my end of the country.

I suspect it was something incredibly important that is absolutely essential to the 2020 championship fight for Lewis or why would i be called up to drive 240+ miles at short notice.

I'm fast but pizza would have cooled by then...

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
I don't know. It was two boxes from an engineering firm up my end of the country.

I suspect it was something incredibly important that is absolutely essential to the 2020 championship fight for Lewis or why would i be called up to drive 240+ miles at short notice.

2020 championship fight

What fight? :roll:

You could put a monkey in that car and we'd have the first trans-species F1 world champion

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Let's go piss in that pond. Moon a camera or two.

Moon as a verb seems to be falling out of use over the last 20 years.:moon:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned

Lorries dont have microwaves?? :)
I hope the delivery when better than this thread.

xxxooooxxxx

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Are there any used condoms in the pond? Are there any pics of alligators with used condoms stuck to them?

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Sewer agencies in many states are blaming premoistened "personal" wipes for stuffing their pipes and jamming their pumps. And this year, a 15-ton glob of wipes and hardened cooking grease — nicknamed "Fatberg" by the Brits — was discovered in a London sewer pipe.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Aw I wish all you guys were there with me. It was magical, driving around the factory (its a one way system) at no more than 10mph, going to goods inwards, handing over the parcels and getting my delivery note stamped with the Mercedes AMG stamp. I am framing that delivery note.

It is so beautiful it makes me weep with happiness just to look at it and know none of you stupid cripples have one... :up:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The place looks like it was designed to suck the souls from human beings.
A Burger King interior seems warm and welcoming by comparison.
Even a Captain Jacks.

gsxrian

BAMF
.... probably looking to score one of Mr. Hamilton's used Durex's to frame in his caravan.

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Lorries dont have microwaves?? :)
I hope the delivery when better than this thread.

xxxooooxxxx

I don't drive a lorry. I drive a Volvo (P2) V70 SE D5 Auto. Didn't you even know that? Gawwwwd yer so stooopid!

Lewis's essential car parts are delivered in this fine beast.

We are on time, every time so Lewis's championship domination can continue unabated... :up:

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I don't drive a lorry. I drive a Volvo (P2) V70 SE D5 Auto. Didn't you even know that? Gawwwwd yer so stooopid!

Lewis's essential car parts are delivetred in this fine beast.

We are on time, every time so Lewis's championship domination can continue unabated... :up:
a vulva? I thought he was afraid of female organs?? His fan brigade holds him up on a pedestal as Asexual! :D Or ACE for short!

Top Bottom