I got banned from a boating forum for trying to help out

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
My buddy in Chicago is part of a boating group that takes out inner city kids. They take them out on Lake Michigan.

He sent me the link. When I saw the pictures I was just trying to help out. I said, save those pictures in case your boat goes missing. Banned

gsxrian

BAMF
My buddy in Chicago is part of a boating group that takes out inner city kids. They take them out on Lake Michigan.

He sent me the link. When I saw the pictures I was just trying to help out. I said, save those pictures in case your boat goes missing. Banned

View attachment 68614
That Black kid must have been photoshopped on that boat ....... NEVER have i seen a black person on a boat without wearing a life vest, even if the boat is still on the trailer!

LuxPride

BAMF
That Black kid must have been photoshopped on that boat ....... NEVER have i seen a black person on a boat without wearing a life vest, even if the boat is still on the trailer!
I've had the same thought recently. Black people are terrified of, everything. Dogs, bugs, water, white people, Asians, Mexicans, boats, lakes, rivers, bills, kids, etc... You spend enough time around them you come to find out it's all haunted, cursed, or full of demons. I don't know how black people put their pants on every day, everything is apparently out to get them. It makes me wonder if they aren't racist, just so scared of average stuff it comes off as racist.

For instance, a recent post on a black run IG page commenting on how haunted Lake Lanier is cause white people flooded a black town to create the lake. So now it's cursed, the water is looking for an opportunity to drown blacks that go to the lake on the weekend. The terror is real within the black community here, they won't go because they think it's haunted.

JustTom

BAM
A couple kids got burned pretty bad. I'd like to know the cause. My first guess is they didn't purge fuel vapor out of the engine compartment before turning the key. I'm not a boater, so I probably botched the terminology...
Most gas boats have "blowers", well marked at the helm, to ventilate the engine compartment before start-up.

I was sitting about 50ft away from a guy in an old wooden Chris Craft when he hit the key and blew it up.
He had just left the fuel dock.

There was no fire afterward, but the initial blast blew a wood hatch cover 100ft in the air and a 100ft away.
Life jackets, cushions, covers, all went flying.
The guy was in the boat alone, he got slight burns.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
WHY SHOULD YOU NEVER HIT A MEXICAN/BLACK/ < INSERT OFFENSSIVE RACE OF CHOICE > ON A BICYCLE WHEN DRIVING YOUR CAR???

Cos its prolly your bike!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I've had the same thought recently. Black people are terrified of, everything. Dogs, bugs, water, white people, Asians, Mexicans, boats, lakes, rivers, bills, kids, etc... You spend enough time around them you come to find out it's all haunted, cursed, or full of demons. I don't know how black people put their pants on every day, everything is apparently out to get them. It makes me wonder if they aren't racist, just so scared of average stuff it comes off as racist.

For instance, a recent post on a black run IG page commenting on how haunted Lake Lanier is cause white people flooded a black town to create the lake. So now it's cursed, the water is looking for an opportunity to drown blacks that go to the lake on the weekend. The terror is real within the black community here, they won't go because they think it's haunted.
AND THE PROBLEM IS?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...well, for starters, frightened people can be dangerous, and cannot be counted upon to make rational decisions...

Top Bottom