I’ve got another pup that’s not gonna make the cut

BilletMan

BAMF+
That was damn handy to have Paul along for the socialization....that dude speaks the language and knows exactly what to do....This is a fantastic story, perfect LAB stuff right here! Glad you're back on here, MR....

OP
OptimusCrime
Use the crate to house train him Yury, it will take like a week that way.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Drew, he is in his crate all night and anytime we leave the house or even today while I took a short nap.
We had "accident" while he was off leash and playing with Murtle.
I took him outside right after, but this is new place and he didn't leave inside house at your place, so I understand.
I know how to deal with that and can fix this fast.
As of right now, the part that will take most of my time is socializing him and walking on the leash without pulling.
We can't expect perfection overnight. :wink2:

OP
OptimusCrime
He's not a puller on leash, never has been, unless a deer runs in front of him and I dont see that happening in your hood.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
He is easy peasy.. got him healing, sit, sit stay, down, down stay, here, about face heal, the stairs...he went up on his own... but would not come down.. took some time a bit of confidence building and we did 4 repeat ups and downs successes.. I'll continue of confidence building in crowds, stores, and stairs as well as basic fun obedience. I'm stressing on keeping it light and build into the confidence success as we head into day two of training. He gets along very well with Yury's other dog which is a great.

A23

BAMF
Warms my envious little heart.

That pup looks prime for a home service...Mad Russian has the chops to mold that animal.

I've decided my next dawg is gonna be a malinois.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Sadly the videos of our training sessions can not be uploaded by the server or program this site uses.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Nothing getting by that boy. Those ears look tuned, and that nose knows. Nice.

to each his own, while i wont argue the possibilty of someone you dont want getting a look at your videos...there have to be countless millions of youtube accounts, and hundreds of times that many videos.

I just dont see much risk in someone inside google actively seeking out your specific videos to exploit. worst case make a new free gmail account that isnt tied to you at all to use to store them.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
to each his own, while i wont argue the possibilty of someone you dont want getting a look at your videos...there have to be countless millions of youtube accounts, and hundreds of times that many videos.

I just dont see much risk in someone inside google actively seeking out your specific videos to exploit. worst case make a new free gmail account that isnt tied to you at all to use to store them.
It's a copy of technics and results that I don't want stored for Joe public to have access to.. after all my methods are producing results that make some serious cash that I rather keep under the radar.

nothing wrong with protecting your own IP...i get that!

I thought you were saying you werent posting some vids for the board to see simply because of a technical issue hosting them on the forum etc.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
It was an Honor to meet Drew we have talked here and off of here over the last 20 years but never in person. It was great to finally shake your hand..

Anik is a great dog and fun to work. He is an open book and will do fine with his new home and Yury at the end of the lead I see great things in their future.

We did as much as we could in two and a quarter days since picking him up. They both have a great foundation to start from to bring him from the working world to the pet world. With daily training, work outs, and love the dog will reach an amazing future. I look forward to hear and visit with both of them in the future.

IMG_20191203_184745_593.jpg

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Having seen firsthand how Diavlo did in Yury's household, Anik is headed for a great time. :up:
I've seen Paul's magic, Hapo has it, too. From the instant a dog, just about any dog, lays eyes on either one, that dog wants nothing but to please the human.

Kind of like how women are around me.:inlove1a:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Id have that dog doing tricks for feta in no time. You know, sit, lay down, roll over, speak...with the occasional seig heil paw raise when there s no jews around.

Never seen a dog taking a shit on a tree, but I have this morning.
haaaaa...wow...that brings back some memories.

pagan used to do this ALL...THE..DAMN...TIME!!!

literally backing right up onto trees and bushes to shit on and in them...it was one of the most bizarre things id ever seen in my life...and i guess id just kinda got used to it. he'd also lift his leg to shit and piss at the same time, I was always impressed with that trick.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
MR, I’m glad you got yourself a fine companion, I’d like to see him one of these days....one of these days :cool:

Top Bottom