I’m amazed at the silence of 81 million people

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
"Public displays of affection" :lol:

Nobody flew Obama flags. Nobody wore Obama hats as a part of their daily wear. Nobody had an Obama themed wedding.

You're living in denial if you think ANY past President had such a publicly rabid base.
wait what? I have no doubt that in your circle of white suburban society you likely experienced none of this...but that comment is laughable for even you. Im surprised you were even able to type it without thinking "damn, Im usually all about arguing the other side...but this is ridiculous even to me"

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Biden the expendable? Much as expected. I didn’t exactly have high hopes for him as I don’t think he’ll finish his 1st term......and you’ll notice Harris is keeping a low profile.

What is currently interesting is the GOP trying to force his hand to expand the SCOTUS with the Texas abortion bill and the (conservative) majority on the scotus refusing to deal with the constitutionality of it.

If he were to do so before the mid terms, it would be a grave mistake as it would motivate the right to vote en masse.

Harris would probably do it after the mid terms.
It's weird that you watch MSNBC in Spain.

Prove me wrong.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
wait what? I have no doubt that in your circle of white suburban society you likely experienced none of this...but that comment is laughable for even you. Im surprised you were even able to type it without thinking "damn, Im usually all about arguing the other side...but this is ridiculous even to me"
Like I said. If you think Obama's fanbase was anywhere near as rabid as Trump's, then you're living in your own reality with your own set of beliefs.

Then again, people think Biden won via massive election fraud, so anything is possible in this alternate reality.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
JESUSFUCKINGCHRISTINASIDECAR!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

Was that without lube? 😳

And why is it’s head facing the wrong way?

Fuck! I’m gonna need therapy after that!

😉😂

Edit- no goats involved, proven without doubt
settle down, Nancy. I didn’t send it yet. I’m waiting for the official record.

LMR

BAMF
Biden will never be impeached no matter how bad. If it does happen, Kamala would become President. And as much as the Democratic Party would love to have a claim of first female President, even they know how much a shit storm it would be. Kamala would be way out of her league.

turbopete

BAM
Biden will never be impeached no matter how bad. If it does happen, Kamala would become President. And as much as the Democratic Party would love to have a claim of first female President, even they know how much a shit storm it would be. Kamala would be way out of her league.
Would be? She already is!!!

RollieFree

BAMF
Eight years as VP and he learned nothing plus 47 years in politics. FJB
He learned plenty…like how to feed the lemmings, break the law without notice and make himself and his family super rich by fucking the USA. He doesn’t give a fuck. He is already dead. He just wanted his name on the calendar and his family to be financially secure forever. Cunt!
RF

Top Bottom