I’m amazed at the silence of 81 million people

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
If Trump did what Biden has, he'd already have two or three more impeachments being thrown at him.

If it weren't for double standards, the left wouldn't have any standards at all.
If Trump had done what PedoJoe did in Afghanistan he would’ve been removed from office already.

hedgehog

BAMF
If Trump had done what PedoJoe did in Afghanistan he would’ve been removed from office already.
What? Like negotiating with the taliban for the withdrawal by May and getting 5000 taliban released including the guy who is now the de facto president?

Yeah, Biden should be impeached for that!

.......oh.....

But seriously, what would the articles of impeachment be? With trump’s impeachments they fell within the constitutional definition. This clusterfuck - and there is no question it IS a total clusterfuck - does not come close to that definition. He handled it badly (though if he had stuck to the timetable trump negotiated with the taliban it would have been worse), but in all honesty I don’t believe any president would have been any better nor the results different. The Afghan army running away with nary a shot fired and leaving the equipment behind was not something that was expected to happen so quickly.

The maga crowd screamed about politically motivated impeachment, yet want to do exactly the same.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
What? Like negotiating with the taliban for the withdrawal by May and getting 5000 taliban released including the guy who is now the de facto president?

.......oh.....

But seriously, what would the articles of impeachment be? With trump’s impeachments they fell within the constitutional definition. This clusterfuck - and there is no question it IS a total clusterfuck - does not come close to that definition. He handled it badly (though if he had stuck to the timetable trump negotiated with the taliban it would have been worse), but in all honesty I don’t believe any president would have been any better nor the results different. The Afghan army running away with nary a shot fired and leaving the equipment behind was not something that was expected to happen so quickly.

The maga crowd screamed about politically motivated impeachment, yet want to do exactly the same.
Hearsay is not legal grounds for impeachment. The same goes for Biden’s mishandling of the evac, unfortunately. Every President that had a troop die on their watch would be subject to impeachment if that were the case. This leaked phone call between Biden and the Afghan prez is pretty awesome though with the standards set forth by the Ukraine bullshit.

hedgehog

BAMF
Hearsay is not legal grounds for impeachment. The same goes for Biden’s mishandling of the evac, unfortunately. Every President that had a troop die on their watch would be subject to impeachment if that were the case. This leaked phone call between Biden and the Afghan prez is pretty awesome though with the standards set forth by the Ukraine bullshit.
Awesome? Really?

I read both the link and the Reuter’s original (force of habit), and ‘awesome’ doesn’t fit it.

Two people seriously underestimating the ‘bravery’ of the afghan army and trying to work out a strategy that collapsed like a roofied hooker reads as exactly that. The only thing that could be even considered close to ‘awesome’ is it being a good example of what happens when you think everything is going to plan and not having a contingency plan.

This will be dissected for years to come and used as an example of how NOT to do a withdrawal.

However, it is NOTHING like a sitting president trying to force the president of another country to dig up dirt on his political opponent.

The former was a serious miscalculation and underestimation.

The latter a blatant abuse of power, and was rightfully impeached for it.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF

.......oh.....

Trump had a deal with the Taliban that they would have honored, they were scared of respected Trump.

Biden ignored the deal when the Taliban broke it , they don't respect him.

Now, nobody will respect or trust us.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Jesus Hedge and AD, you're both just as bad as the "MAGA" crowd you loathe so much. Pot, meet kettle :roll:
Not sure what this is in reference to. Did the MAGA crowd not add "silent majority" to their lexicon after Trump's win and in the leadup to the midterms? Because they did.

It seems awfully appropriate since Qwik's wondering where the supposed majority are.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Not sure what this is in reference to. Did the MAGA crowd not add "silent majority" to their lexicon after Trump's win and in the leadup to the midterms? Because they did.

It seems awfully appropriate since Qwik's wondering where the supposed majority are.
I’m definitely wondering where they are. The silence is deafening.

hedgehog

BAMF
Trump had a deal with the Taliban that they would have honored, they were scared of respected Trump.

Biden ignored the deal when the Taliban broke it , they don't respect him.

Now, nobody will respect or trust us.

Here’s the actual document.......

Basically, release 5000 taliban (one of whom is now the de facto president of Afghanistan) get 1000 prisoners back (remember the outrage from the right - and members here - when Obama exchanged 5 taliban for bergdahl?), remove sanctions and get the international community to provide aid, in exchange for.........very fucking little, “don’t attack us and help terrorists, and we’ll give you the lot!”.

And they’re saying Biden capitulated to the taliban?

Obviously those who are never read the ‘deal’ and have seen the meme, not bothering to actually read it.

Art of the deal my arse!

Edit - if you think the taliban would have stuck to the deal because they ‘respected’ trump, it shows monumental naivety. The taliban are never to be trusted, and their word counts for nothing......as we have seen.

Last edited:

DUCHUNTER

It's pronounced "HogHunter"
I’m definitely wondering where they are. The silence is deafening.
Depends on the circles you run in. I assure you there will be no chatter on the internet........
No one wants to see America fall.
However this administration going full term and likely a second term and you won't recognize the place. Joe is NOT in charge- keep that in mind.

"No ones coming"

Nothing will happen most are already shell shock from BLM shit, tearing down of Southern status, renaming schools,streets, shorts team because it might offen some Indian tribe and the list goes on. America has become spineless and WOKE and a fast food society which means got to have it now and such. Remove your American flag from your flag pole and fly the white flag.

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
In the EU, UK & the US, the heads of medical agencies have gone public warning the world that children should not take the COVID-19 gene therapy injections.

Meanwhile, the dying corporate media has launched the mother of all fake news stories, claiming that thousands of people are in Oklahoma hospitals from taking ivermectin

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
I understand the confusion.

In the run up to the '16 election, his supporters were pretty quiet. The "silent majority" they called themselves when the results came in and surprised people. When Trump was President, all of his supporters flew Trump flags, had Trump hats, were very vocal about their support for Trump. There was even a MAGA wedding! And when the President did something stupid, his followers doubled down on their loyalty. They never criticized anything he did! At no point in American history did people have such fanaticism for a politician.

Now we're back to normal. Nobody's facefuck feed is a one man digital ticker tape parade for a politician. Nobody making a politician the focus of their identity politics. This is what normal looks like. And it's throwing the Trumpers for a loop.

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Website
www.infowars.com

In the run up to the '16 election, his supporters were pretty quiet. The "silent majority" they called themselves when the results came in and surprised people. When Trump was President, all of his supporters flew Trump flags, had Trump hats, were very vocal about their support for Trump. There was even a MAGA wedding! And when the President did something stupid, his followers doubled down on their loyalty. They never criticized anything he did! At no point in American history did people have such fanaticism for a politician.

Now we're back to normal. Nobody's facefuck feed is a one man digital ticker tape parade for a politician. Nobody making a politician the focus of their identity politics. This is what normal looks like. And it's throwing the Trumpers for a loop.
Tick-Tock...

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

That’s because if you post right wing political stuff on Facebook they delete your account. I speak from experience.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
That’s because if you post right wing political stuff on Facebook they delete your account. I speak from experience.
I don't doubt that. "Right wing political stuff that gets deleted" usually involves homophobia, racism or propagating false conspiracy theories.

there was plenty of posting/public displays of affection during the obama presidency by the left....hell everything the guy did turned to gold for 8 years if you were a dem!

nothing but crickets now though.
"Public displays of affection" :lol:

Nobody flew Obama flags. Nobody wore Obama hats as a part of their daily wear. Nobody had an Obama themed wedding.

You're living in denial if you think ANY past President had such a publicly rabid base.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
[QUOTE="Anal Disco,
I don't doubt that. "Right wing political stuff that gets deleted" usually involves homophobia, racism or propagating false conspiracy theories.

Fuck You. I am not racist nor am I homophobic

Nobody flew Obama flags. Nobody wore Obama hats as a part of their daily wear. Nobody had an Obama themed wedding.
D83C2793-41CE-4972-8005-049A0BFDB362.jpeg6480B464-5D08-411B-8F14-13997B23447C.jpeg
You're living in denial if you think ANY past President had such a publicly rabid base.

BC26FDF3-ACE2-47CD-9EBD-5C9982591DC4.jpegD6D238E3-A51D-4D86-9D1B-BB13FC18AEC1.jpeg

BusaVeloce

Website
www.infowars.com

"Public displays of affection" :lol:

LOL... You are living in denial if you think ANY past President except Washington deserves such a rabid base...

hedgehog

BAMF
How are you liking what Biden/Harris are doing?
Biden the expendable? Much as expected. I didn’t exactly have high hopes for him as I don’t think he’ll finish his 1st term......and you’ll notice Harris is keeping a low profile.

What is currently interesting is the GOP trying to force his hand to expand the SCOTUS with the Texas abortion bill and the (conservative) majority on the scotus refusing to deal with the constitutionality of it.

If he were to do so before the mid terms, it would be a grave mistake as it would motivate the right to vote en masse.

Harris would probably do it after the mid terms.

Top Bottom