I’d be ok hurting this person

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Let's stick to what you called me out for.

Is Jayden Hayden a racist?

Answer that first and then we can talk about whether destroying your neighborhood is an effective tool of protest.
Also, I asked you why you thought he was racist. The only time racism is mentioned is during a faked video. None of the local coverage here, which is extensive, is any racist comments brought up or shown.

A23

BAMF+
Also, I asked you why you thought he was racist. The only time racism is mentioned is during a faked video. None of the local coverage here, which is extensive, is any racist comments brought up or shown.
Now it's fake?
Love to see a viable source for that.

I saw the video of him making racist comments.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Now it's fake?
Love to see a viable source for that.

I saw the video of him making racist comments.

2 different videos. They have nothing to do with each other, other than the same person MAY be in the videos. There are other videos out there that people made after the fact.

rather convenient to mix the two videos, isn't it? Let's get the most bang for the buck.

BigGar

high on placebo
come on Gregg, of course!
So if a white guy beats up an elderly lady because he's a violent fuck and was having a bad day should be punished less than a white guy who beat up an elderly lady because he's a racist violent fuck and was having a bad day?

Crime is crime.
Violence is violence.
The reason for harming an innocent is irrelevant and the punishment for both should be equally extreme.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
So if a white guy beats up an elderly lady because he's a violent fuck and was having a bad day should be punished less than a white guy who beat up an elderly lady because he's a racist violent fuck and was having a bad day?

Crime is crime.
Violence is violence.
The reason for harming an innocent is irrelevant and the punishment for both should be equally extreme.
Agree, it doesn't make a difference. Not sure why you would think that I would think it would.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
GSXRTURBO1 will confirm that a nigger death is indeed the most painful
A white on black crime the cruelest.

Amirite?

Top Bottom