I’d be ok hurting this person

OP

tommy1

BAM
It's really hard to take that "news source" seriously. However, if true someone needs to answer for this situation onna court of law. Even the Governor, if she did in fact direct COVID-19 positive patients to be houses with the elderly. Same goes for New York and Cuomo.

Better source for you?

It was listed in the original FFS

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Can we,mount the wood chipper onto the front of a,truck, and shoot the mentally deficient guy out of a cannon off the top of a freeway overpass all whilst having our 80 mph chipper barreling toward our mental patient..

We will have to use some math here to calculate angles distances and of course speed... Billetman will have to check the velocities... Its above my addition and multiplication math levels.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Torturing them and prolonging their agony and death is.
And to be fair, he didn't kill anyone. He didn't even injure anyone badly. But you guys are not only ready to kill him, but you want to do it in the worst way possible. How are you any better than this guy? Who made you God?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Retribution? Torture and death? Not even our courts, judges and prisons impose what you are suggesting. Get over yourselves.
Our history is filled with punishments as ghastly or even worse than the crimes committed.

These days, incarceration neither punishes or rehabilitates those found guilty of violent crimes...
...with a few exceptions, they just become better educated on how to be criminals and angry at society for their own bad choices.

Prisons are more about housing/containing "criminals" with at least half that shouldn't even be there...
...and the other half, pointlessly violent murdering types, should have already been executed.

Nobody gets the moral high ground on this.

All of us has the capability to be the worst of the worst with just a very few changes to our current circumstances...

...that includes you and me, both.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I see, so because it's in our history it makes it ok.

And you're not God, you're just playing God. Got it.
I never said it was okay, that's your interpretation.
History is there to learn from...
...or not, so it can be repeated, ad infinitum.

No, I'm not God and each and every mother fucker on this planet struggles with attempting to control their environment/people around them.
The original sin is the desire to Know as God.

The irony is that there is no such thing as control for anyone...
...save for the choices they/we make and some of those are made due to the circumstances/situations around them.

Think anyone really wants to put their beloved pets down or wants to unplug their family members from life support?

There are justified reasons for some of the worst things that will always happen in our lives...
...just as there are unjustified reasons for the same.

To me, the judgement of what is and is not justified will come from a higher power that we cannot yet understand...
...even so, Mankind will continue to pass judgement on each other until we are no more.

This idea keeps me balanced and from being a murdering anarchist trying to gain enough shit to pile up around me for "comfort".
In other words, if I didn't trust that a righteous power would prevail in the end, there would be no reasoning/discussion.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Had this discussion with Vegas12 a while back. When it comes time for capital punishment, why waist time? Put the guy down like you would any other animal. Dig the grave, push him in, fill it up.

of course you have have him dig his own grave to save labor. I"m. not totally against that.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Had this discussion with Vegas12 a while back. When it comes time for capital punishment, why waist time? Put the guy down like you would any other animal. Dig the grave, push him in, fill it up.

of course you have have him dig his own grave to save labor. I"m. not totally against that.
who gets to decide when it's time for capital punishment? Are you saying this guy deserves capital punishment?

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Just so you guys know, this guy was receiving mental health treatment until he tested positive for Covid-19. They then sent him to a nursing home with absolutely no supervision. He should have remained in a mental hospital in isolation. While his actions are deplorable, the powers that made the decision to send him there share some blame...a LOT of it.

OP

tommy1

BAM
Just so you guys know, this guy was receiving mental health treatment until he tested positive for Covid-19. They then sent him to a nursing home with absolutely no supervision. He should have remained in a mental hospital in isolation. While his actions are deplorable, the powers that made the decision to send him there share some blame...a LOT of it.
STFU, Karen.

It’s my fucking post. Do you even know what that means?

OP

tommy1

BAM
The torture and gruesome killing fantasies come from a place where someone knows they can't do fuck all about bad shit happening in the world so they do some macho-man chest beating routine to make themselves feel better. It gives them a sense of justice.

Like tommy1 and his badass thread title :lol:
I said “hurt”. I have no fantasies about killing any(more) people.

And I can assure you that I’m capable of doing “fuck all” if any bad shit goes down around me.

I’m a certified badass. Ask around.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
The torture and gruesome killing fantasies come from a place where someone knows they can't do fuck all about bad shit happening in the world so they do some macho-man chest beating routine to make themselves feel better. It gives them a sense of justice.

Like tommy1 and his badass thread title :lol:
Classic Projection

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
who gets to decide when it's time for capital punishment? Are you saying this guy deserves capital punishment?
the guy in the video did simple assault. Up there with many other crimes, but OBVIOUSLY NOT a capital crime.

Kill someone else, and there's unrefutable evidence like its on video, or you're caught in the act. I have no problem offing that person. Theres probably others similar. Like the light turns green and you don't go because you're doing instagram...or what ever the fuck that shit is.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I also don't buy into the guy has a mental condition. He should go to jail with the other people with mental conditions. I think 3 to 5 I'd be ok with unless he has a string of offenses.....which evidently he does.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So what is the big deal, I guarantee EVERYONE on the planet is racist in one way, shape or form, given the right circumstances!
I wish we could get back to using more accurate or maybe standardized definitions with the words we use...

Racists = Those who perform physical acts of violence because of what shade of brown another may be.

Bigots = Those with negative opinions of others for what shade of brown they may be...
...or what ideals/traditions those others may hold.

I do think most everyone is bigoted but, I do not believe we have that many "racists" about or we'd have way more such violence per capita happening.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I wish we could get back to using more accurate or maybe standardized definitions with the words we use...

Racists = Those who perform physical acts of violence because of what shade of brown another may be.

Bigots = Those with negative opinions of others for what shade of brown they may be...
...or what ideals/traditions those others may hold.

I do think most everyone is bigoted but, I do not believe we have that many "racists" about or we'd have way more such violence per capita happening.
Racism isn't just limited to violence. Tell that to the people who constantly experience racism.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Racism isn't just limited to violence. Tell that to the people who constantly experience racism.
Bigotry isn't limited to just words. Tell that to the people who constantly experience bigotry.

It doesn't quite work, either way, to my mind.

What's the difference?
Why do we need two words that mean the same thing?

I do not believe they do mean the same thing.

For it to be racism, to me, it has to include an act of violence...
...otherwise it's just bigotry.

Everyone is bigoted in one way or the other.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
curtesy of Merriam Webster

bigotry
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in

big·ot·ry | \ ˈbi-gə-trē
plural bigotries
Definition of bigotry

1: obstinate or intolerant devotion to one's own opinions and prejudices : the state of mind of a bigotovercoming his own bigotry
2: acts or beliefs characteristic of a bigotracial bigotrywill not tolerate bigotry in our organization

racism
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

Top Bottom