I’d be ok hurting this person

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Your immaturity is showing again. Shit like this does nothing but add fuel to the notion that "conservative white males" are nothing but racists. Grow the fuck up, or risk becoming mentally and emotionally arrested like WP.
Im not a conservative...or a stinking liberal..

I'm just stating facts....and give two,shits about what you think of my "maturity".

Have I met intelligent people of all colors... Yes.

If I had to choose one race of people to expel from the americas... Lets just say it wouldn't be Latinos....

Living in the south we are by far more integrated than what most believe.... However, constantly in the neighborhoods I'm gentrifying I'm worried about having tools stolen getting caught in gang crossfire, etc...

The Mexicans that work,with me dislike blacks with a hatred...

We could talk about the murder rates, crime rates, poverty, unemployment, welfare, etc....

Is the black race oppressed? Yes, mostly by themselves, and the corrupt justice system...

But what's staggering to me is the broken families and lack of paternal values in the black community.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I'm not misconstruing jack shit.

You spout racist shit, you're a racist.🤷‍♀️
On Monday I'll be working,with mexicans and blacks... Manual labor. They are no better or worse than me...

However, Africans and african americans are pretty low on the intelligence quotient, not all but most. The african continent sucks because of them, often times in the united states the blacks are the most racist people you will ever meet.

☝ exceptions to the rule exist, but are few and far ....

I don't hate black people because of their skin color, I hate the music(new rap) the butchering of the English language, sagging, welfare, crime, glorification of tennis shoes(made in China), murder, ridiculous over reproduction, racist political bullshit... The list goes on and on...

Most of the houses I renovate if previously owned or rented by a black,family, contain the same shit every time... Used 200 dollar shoes, cds and DVDs that are in the hundreds, clothes upon clothes upon clothes in bags, floor whatever is convenient to just leave it, cock roaches(a bunch), nicotine tar lining the walls and surfaces... Always shit left in the refrigerator, sinks dirty, smells disgusting... Markers on the walls, doors broken, windows fucked up... Every screen in the window is torn... Crawl spaces are normally empty, but the attic is a shit show.

Beaners will occasionally leave a house in this condition, however its mainly,cockroaches and childrens toys.

White people are nasty as well, but generally speaking clean better, but ive had white niggers that lived in squalor as well... It's just a lot more rare.

Guess that makes,me a racist.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Oh and,to,add,to beaner messes... Mattresses... These mother fuckers must have written the princess and the pea... Let me tell,you this,ain't no,fairy,tale either these mattresses are gross and,it costs 20 dollars a piece to,get rid,of... Ewwwwww

Guess that makes,me a racist.
Yes, yes it does.

This is pretty much Hitler's rational for exterminating the "undesirables" - subhumans that carried disease and vermin everywhere they went, low IQ, prone to violence and crime, were selfish, unclean and were greedy for money. Hitler would also say it wasn't a skin color thing either.

You're not too far off from measuring head size to prove they have a low IQ like they did with the Jews. :lol:

It's just the facts maaaaan

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Yes, yes it does.

This is pretty much Hitler's rational for exterminating the "undesirables" - subhumans that carried disease and vermin everywhere they went, low IQ, prone to violence and crime, were selfish, unclean and were greedy for money. Hitler would also say it wasn't a skin color thing either.

You're not too far off from measuring head size to prove they have a low IQ like they did with the Jews. :lol:

It's just the facts maaaaan

View attachment 36761
Youre ridiculous..

I do believe in eugenics..

I can't believe that we know we need to limit the population, we know that removing disease and syndromes from the gene pool would enhance the human,condition... We could breed out low iqs, we can enhance our genes and DNA... We could be a diversified master race.

And not all with blonde hair and blue eyes(even though blondes are hotter...imo)

I'm racist all,right... Towards my entire,race....

Just because youre not a nigger doesnt,mean you cant think like one. Anal proves it.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Yep, I'm the ridiculous one :lol:
Like I said.. Call,me a racist all you want... Just so you know, I'm racist to my entire race.

Fuck whites that dont want to hear statistics n blacks.. Stupid liberal fuck.

We(mankind) cant come together for the betterment of humanity, because we insist on diversity when it comes to people, like color, handicap, and all these new genders, but are forcing all these different people to co exist under a more and more prevalent federal government. People are so divided its not funny...

Why would I not want a long,term plan of sterilization for idiots, genetic engineering, and limited breeding. Yep that makes me Hitler!
I want a diversified race free from the bonds of religion, disease and poverty. I want whats best for the next generations... Not more consumerism, classism and god damn greed and war and hate.

Look at labusas... We have no blacks.
We have a few liberal white douche bags, and quite a few fucked up hard core conservatives...

Why have I ended up here for so long? Its the free speech.

And my right to tell,people who dont value life, and the fact that we can make it better and easier, and more fruitful that they are as stupid as a nigger cracker jew fuck shit they are.

Anal you don't strike me as religious, but your disdain for eugenics leads me to believe all of us are in his image...
Preach brother anal, that I am indeed Satan himself akin to Hitler and the worst bad guys in history.

In the end your thinking(and your in the majority.. Conservatives and liberals tend to always align when it comes to fucking everyone over)

Will exterminate our race.

Bombs will be thrown, war is inevitable even though we know better... Famine, death and extinction are what we deserve, we seem to think we are the reason for this world. This world is the reason for us.

Fuck chinks too. Hadnt brought up those slant eyed niggers.. They are the society you want communist, but how come they have no diversity? Why are they becoming a superpower?

rumble phish

BAMF+
I was thinking of McGregor last night.
And Mike Tyson.
I think they should celebrity match each other in the ring.
OMG, Tyson would KILL McGregor with the first right hook that connected. McGregor isn't nearly fast enough to avoid the beating Mike would rain down upon him, and he doesn't have the power behind his punches to take down Mike Tyson. It would be over in a matter of seconds.

And I'd pay good money to watch it :up:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
OMG, Tyson would KILL McGregor with the first right hook that connected. McGregor isn't nearly fast enough to avoid the beating Mike would rain down upon him, and he doesn't have the power behind his punches to take down Mike Tyson. It would be over in a matter of seconds.

And I'd pay good money to watch it :up:
:lol:
Right, take my money!
I forgot though, that Tyson is at least 40lbs heavier.
But then again, McGregor is likely quicker at this stage of his life, and better cardio.
So it would be Tyson's hook vs McGregor's running and end up being a decision fight.

A23

BAMF+
Like I said.. Call,me a racist all you want... Just so you know, I'm racist to my entire race.

Fuck whites that dont want to hear statistics n blacks.. Stupid liberal fuck.

We(mankind) cant come together for the betterment of humanity, because we insist on diversity when it comes to people, like color, handicap, and all these new genders, but are forcing all these different people to co exist under a more and more prevalent federal government. People are so divided its not funny...

Why would I not want a long,term plan of sterilization for idiots, genetic engineering, and limited breeding. Yep that makes me Hitler!
I want a diversified race free from the bonds of religion, disease and poverty. I want whats best for the next generations... Not more consumerism, classism and god damn greed and war and hate.

Look at labusas... We have no blacks.
We have a few liberal white douche bags, and quite a few fucked up hard core conservatives...

Why have I ended up here for so long? Its the free speech.

And my right to tell,people who dont value life, and the fact that we can make it better and easier, and more fruitful that they are as stupid as a nigger cracker jew fuck shit they are.

Anal you don't strike me as religious, but your disdain for eugenics leads me to believe all of us are in his image...
Preach brother anal, that I am indeed Satan himself akin to Hitler and the worst bad guys in history.

In the end your thinking(and your in the majority.. Conservatives and liberals tend to always align when it comes to fucking everyone over)

Will exterminate our race.

Bombs will be thrown, war is inevitable even though we know better... Famine, death and extinction are what we deserve, we seem to think we are the reason for this world. This world is the reason for us.

Fuck chinks too. Hadnt brought up those slant eyed niggers.. They are the society you want communist, but how come they have no diversity? Why are they becoming a superpower?
That's great.

Got any hawt pics of the old lady?

BigGar

high on placebo

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Society just needs to get a lot more comfortable eliminating predators capable of behavior like this. It doesn't matter how you were raised, your IQ, or whether you're considered mentally ill, once you've brought extreme violence to innocents, it's time to go. Quickly and without fanfare.
sorry but we done have a "hell fucking yes" icon yet

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I'm thinking electro-shock therapy would be in order for this patient.

Just do it at night when the city is asleep so there would be enough current to do the job properly.

Man's inhumanity to Man will always be a problem but, we do need some better solutions to curing the behavior.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
He wasn't a nurse, he was a patient with mental health issues. He never should have been in that facility, and he certainly should have been monitored. The facility holds a LOT of responsibility for this incident.

thanks for the clarification. He looked like an orderly the way he was dressed, my bad.

It seems like they throw a wide net now days when people are overly violent "Mental issues". Maybe he does, maybe they just can't handle him, who knows...Yes he has mental issues. Yes he assaults people. Sometimes the mental disease is being an asshole.

rumble phish

BAMF+
It's really hard to take that "news source" seriously. However, if true someone needs to answer for this situation onna court of law. Even the Governor, if she did in fact direct COVID-19 positive patients to be houses with the elderly. Same goes for New York and Cuomo.

Top Bottom