How's the drought going in California?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Sounds like you're running on empty.
Better get some desalinization plants on line.

It rained 12.5+ inches here last month and has rained every day this month, the stupid whore next door watered her lawn three days per week all summer, even during torrential down pours.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Wretch

amazingly graceful
My power has been out since Thursday evening with the last bit of "rain" we had.
We've had just the right amount so far this year.

Straight line winds broke a bunch of people's trees and power lines.

Hope they get the damned shit repaired soon because the gasoline is fucking expensive and
I'd rather spend the money on Hookers since I'm already paying for a service that I'm not getting...

THE PRO

Banned
HERE 2 HATED IT CUZ GIT SICK CUTTING GRASS

HAVE BIG LAWN TAKS RIDE MOWER+PUSH

Bandit Man

BAMF
We live in the desert, there has always been a water shortage. If they would stop issuing building permits for mega apt buildings and huge housing tracts and crack down on the rich neighborhoods who are probably the biggest water wasters we would be better off.

When it does rain the powers that be get scared and open the gates to the reservoirs so they dont over flow or break.

We live in the desert, there has always been a water shortage. If they would stop issuing building permits for mega apt buildings and huge housing tracts and crack down on the rich neighborhoods who are probably the biggest water wasters we would be better off.

When it does rain the powers that be get scared and open the gates to the reservoirs so they dont over flow or break.
Yup! I'm in the desert 40 mi N. of Los Angeles. They drained our local dam to save some stupid fucking species of whatever, and I read on the news two of California's largest dams were drained for a similar reason. Protecting the environment is #1, fleecing the citizens with shortages is also #1.

I bought a place on 5 acres three years ago with a failing well, and have been getting along marginally. Occasionally I had to have water hauled to fill the storage tank. When my well went dry this summer I called in a local well company who replaced my submersible pump. My well is 660 feet deep, water starts at 138 feet, so I have lots of water. Repair was only $6000

Now, the state of stupidfornia wants to run a high speed rail underground through the aquafer and our National Forest from Palmdale to Burbank as that route will save 15 minutes of commute time from Las Vegas or San Francisco to Los Angeles.

Trying to see reason with current government decisions will just make your head hurt.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

We have droughts here sometime too, and pretty much unregulated building, if you have the bribe money, they'll let you build.
They have been saying our aquifer is over taxed so what did they do? They allowed a bottled water company draw out another 500,000 gallon per day or week, which ever it was.

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
It rained 12.5+ inches here last month and has rained every day this month, the stupid whore next door watered her lawn three days per week all summer, even during torrential down pours.

They need to throw jackasses like that in jail, now Florida isn't quite Texas, but there are multiple large cities here facing the reality of running out within a year or so, some already have, they're drinking sewer water now ...

The next world war will be fought for water.

BTW, it hasn't rained here in over 12 weeks ... :fu: this climate.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I'm feeling smug. Living in the rain forest has advantage. I have 5 springs on my prop., each run 35 gals./minute. And, I own the entire watershed that supples these springs.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

I'm feeling smug. Living in the rain forest has advantage. I have 5 springs on my prop., each run 35 gals./minute. And, I own the entire watershed that supples these springs.
Believe me, if the government wants your water, they will take it. It is illegal to collect rain water in Colorado, even the stuff that runs off your roof!

They need to get on large, HUGE scale desalinization, we can keep the sea level in check by spraying it on our lawns and cars.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
M/C. Yes, the great state of OR has in fact been attempting that for several years.

I have a different opinion than the State.

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
Here, they keep threatening to put meters on private wells.
Is any of the water in Florida any good? I was stunned by what was coming out of the tap in Jacksonville. I've had water in third world countries that was better. Does the well water suck too?

Stetson

BAMF+
Drought is one of those words that the more you look at it, the more it seems spelled wrong. Looks like it should ryhme with "thought." I'm going to start spelling it "drowt" and see if it catches on. You guys can spell it drouwt in the UK and Canada.

Raining like a bastard here right now.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Is any of the water in Florida any good? I was stunned by what was coming out of the tap in Jacksonville. I've had water in third world countries that was better. Does the well water suck too?
The well water is OK after you aerate it, filter it and soften it. Tap water here tastes like bleach, everybody drinks bottled water.

wormser77

BAMF+
We've got really good tap water here, I've been other places and can't believe the shit that comes outa the tap!

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
They should be able to calculate your water use by the amount of power you use to run your pump . . .
another example how smart meters are the end to privacy in your home

the power companies contract ends at the meter... but now they want the data on the other side, to further the metadata noose around our neck... fuck the entire smart/anything movement!

Bandit Man

BAMF
I worked at a rich guys house the other day, his gardner let it slip that they had landscaping meters put in on the remodel and are running most of the compound off them. They do that so they dont pay sewage on the water. I cant wait until he gets popped. His 11 yearold dauvhter has 3 Picasso's hanging in her room and cant afford to pay the water bill?

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

A guy should probably invest his money in desalinization plants. With the sea levels rising from GLOBAL WARMING, maybe we can drink it down or at least spray it on our lawns.

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg
A guy should probably invest
his money in desalinization plants .

With the sea levels rising from GLOBAL WARMING ,
maybe we can drink it down or at least spray it on our lawns .

:wacko3:

Last edited:
Would you believe that Gov. Brown is spending $660 Million dollars on FLOOD CONTROL!!! but only $272 Million on water desal. WR

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
now drought here. ive cried a river amd am certain i brought up the levels of surrunding lakes

Brandi, my prayers are with you. I cannot fathom the trials you have and are enduring.
Please allow some of my strength to join yours to look forward to better days.
You are an amazing lady, keep the faith.

Pat830

BAMF
Too many people in Commiefornia.

Get rid of the illegals and that will help with the water supply for the legal residents.

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
Brandi, my prayers are with you. I cannot fathom the trials you have and are enduring.
Please allow some of my strength to join yours to look forward to better days.
You are an amazing lady, keep the faith.

thank you. i need prayer. im doing well.as can be expected. thank you.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Bill Maher said it takes 1900 gallons of water to produce 1 lbs of almonds compared to 12 gallons for the same in oranges

California grows 90% of the world’s almonds

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Red

BAMF
Website