How's SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts doing?

r1racer

BAMF

Brokenfly

BAMF+
seems to me when fellas like those get to the top of the heap they tend to do what they want.

hell of a pool party.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
likely the same thing thats happened to everyone else whos shown up on those logs..... zip
Ghislaine Maxwell would beg to differ.... rumor is she's been singing like a canary.... while rotting in prison....

• Red
Reactions: Red

hedgehog

BAMF
OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
It's no secret that Trump and many others knew Epstein however the Truth will once again set you Free

Try to keep up Hedgie 👍

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
cruz flying to mexico on a plane ticket he bought weeks ago is more outrageous than a gigantic pedo ring encompassing the ultra rich.

shit i bet if cruz flew on that same plane to pedo island hed get less shit than the media is giving him for going to cancun.
Really... so Cruz taking his family vacation to Cancun is comparable to a trip to Epstein's Pedo Island? That's your mainstream media 👍

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Let's play connect the dots..... wanna bet Epstein, Weinstein & Kilary know a few of these peeps personally....

they are all gonna sing like canaries... for a "reduced" sentence.... or rot in prison 4 life... it's an easy decision
👍

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Bandit Man

BAMF
Did they find that manifest on Hunters computer?

I'm guessing that if you were somewhat influential and flying to that Island chance are you would make sure that your name would be nowhere it could be traced back to you.

Top Bottom